What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

cut the crap dude. 60 million plus of your citizens did not help your army resist invading Indian Army.
You were sent packing back to West Pakistan in under 2 weeks. You should try to figure out what happened

So if 45,000 PA troops were involved in a frenzied massacre in bangladesh then why didn't 65 million of it's citizens and armed militia not massacre the PA instead? Sounds very suspicious and surreal. Of course indian troops would be welcomed by the bengalis. They both dislike Pakistan and our military.

Too much conjecture and irrelevant opinions. NEED hard facts otherwise there was NO masscare in bangladesh by the PA. Ranting, raving and repeating the biggest lie of the 20th century does NOT change that reality.

Last edited:
cut the crap dude. 60 million plus of your citizens did not help your army resist invading Indian Army.
You were sent packing back to West Pakistan in under 2 weeks. You should try to figure out what happened

Ethno fascists rebelled.

It was supported by an army larger than ours.

No army fights for a country whose own see them as outsiders. Hint: kashmir

Pakistan army could have fought longer but we are an ideological state. We have higher morals.

Thank God we got separated; at least we can no longer be blamed for the fall of a society and a nation which is fuelled and driven by hatred. Dhaka was part of Pak federation for 24 years. 47 years later she's still obsessed with Pakistan.

Thank god we r not on FATF list

Thank god, our foreign reserve isn't wavering at negative figures

Thank god we r free

Thank u, thank u, thank u

Till today I was an agnostic. But now these events have forced me to belive in the existence of a creator who's watching over all human beings, rewarding those who kept faith in him and punishing those who disobeyed his order.

yeah ur right in 1947,1965,1999..........PA received a lot of support and liberated kashmir. Why dont you use facts instead of nonsense.
We have higher orals.
yeah on PDF you ppl shout more than others.

Till today I was an agnostic. But now these events have forced me to belive in the existence of a creator who's watching over all human beings, rewarding those who kept faith in him and punishing those who disobeyed his order.
err........ pray and tell me whats the reward even I want to join.

For several days no one was there to pick up the dent body of Pagla bandhu

Killers of Bangla bandhu Col. Farook & Col. Rashid's interview

Yes you are right bro. After all, open deification is allowed on PDF & Indians enjoy it very much here. :D
Just look at this thread and you will have to reevaluate who is $hitting all over. Looks like the mods have taken a vacation. LOL

I won't comment on that. Its not relevant to the topic. Here is the thing, if what you did in 1971, was correct then what we're doing now inside India and Kashmir is correct. Its called tit for tat.

Situations were different back then. We had refugee crisis with some 10 million people in our refugee camps. Most Hindu intellectuals were shot in open grounds without trial. Thousands of women were victims of rape. East Pakistan faced one of the worst cyclone at that time killing some hundreds of thousands. There was ground swell of anger against your government for not coming to their rescue. On top of that you guys denied the results of their elections and rewarded them with bullets and rape of their women.

So if 45,000 PA troops were involved in a frenzied massacre in bangladesh then why didn't 65 million of it's citizens and armed militia not massacre the PA instead? Sounds very suspicious and surreal. Of course indian troops would be welcomed by the bengalis. They both dislike Pakistan and our military.

Too much conjecture and irrelevant opinions. NEED hard facts otherwise there was NO masscare in bangladesh by the PA. Ranting, raving and repeating the biggest lie of the 20th century does NOT change that reality.

for someone who did not commit a massacare Pakistani generals and leaders offer a lot of apologies

Ethno fascists rebelled.

It was supported by an army larger than ours.

Pakistan army could have fought longer but we are an ideological state. We have higher morals.

spare me the bullshit
if the indian army did not intervene Pakistani army would be beating the Bengalis like drums for years to come

Good for you if you've settled with that proposition. The people of Kashmir still despise you. They still hate you for your forced occupation of this beautiful land. By the way, this investment is really cool as Pakistan will get its hands on it very soon in sha Allah! ;)
We really don't care what kashmiris think of us. Sure if you are able to take kashmir from us.

I won't consider it a 3 front even if you lose this so called satellite state. They can't offer any resistance at the boarders. They can only scheme like coward pu$$ies and that's why they'll always be your slave. They aren't man enough to fight. They lack balls. Imagine, how much low they had descended that they asked for Indians, Hindus to help them against Muslims. Consider it the other way round and you would know what I mean to say. These were parasites on our economy. Thanks for off loading this burden we had on our economy.
Partly I agree with you but it is better to keep them checked.

But where is the irrefutable, reliable, honest and concrete evidence that this actually happened? I have asked many bangladeshis on pdf this EXACT same question and they have NEVER EVER been able to deliver ANY proof of their outlandish claims. This is clear evidence that it NEVER happened.
Pakistani forces were using rape and murder as tools of repression and were supported by CIA- which would pass them lists of Bengali sympathizers who would be attacked.

Also, the west Pakistanis were supported by local thugs who would rape and murder at their diktat-- and they felt they could get away with it, since in Bengalis dont have a tribal structure geared at fueding and retaliation the way Punjabis, Pathans and Balochs do.

Around 10 million refugees came to India due to atrocities that led to the war- of who over 90% were Hindus and not many muslims-- which caused Indian leadership to fear for the kind of religious tensions and population imbalance this could cause as their entire North East will be flooded with Bangladeshi refugees-- which could cause a outcry.

Infact, earlier the Indian PM had ordered forces to avoid reacting to provocations and to not support Mukti Vahini guerillas-- but ultimately realized that there was no other way-- and even though confronted by USA and China attacked and liberated Bangladesh.

bangladesh would dissappear physically so SK would not have any country to rule. Atlease would loose a sizeable portion to water.so we dont need to worry...!
A three-foot rise in sea level would submerge almost 20 percent of the country and displace more than 30 million people—and the actual rise by 2100 could be significantly more.
In some places, the impact of climate change is obvious. In others, scientists predict that climate change will occur based on elaborate computer models. In Bangladesh, it is already happening at a scale that involves unprecedented human tragedy. I witnessed this in December 2016, when I visited Bangladesh to give some talks at the University of Chittagong.

December 9, 2016.“How do they survive?” I kept wondering as I walked the alleys of Old Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, a country with a population of 164 million on a landmass the size of New York State. People seem to be everywhere in Dhaka, in a churning frenzy of rickshaws, CNGs (Compressed Natural Gas vehicles), taxis, buses, horse-drawn carriages and people—16 million and rapidly growing. The newest arrivals, mostly climate change refugees, end up in decrepit slums.December 18, 2016. “What will the sea do next,” I thought when I visited the remote village of Premasia, Bangladesh, at the junction of the Sangu River and the Bay of Bengal, south of Chittagong. The schoolchildren greeted us with spontaneous joyfulness, full of hope, despite the visible aftermath of Cyclone Roanu, which struck in May 2016, washing away homes and permanently ruining croplands from salt deposits. Their three-story concrete school, raised on stilts, served as a cyclone shelter during the storm. Isolated palm trees, now surrounded by water and beach, are haunting reminders that here once stood someone’s home. Rising sea levels are turning land into sea bottom, driving some people farther inland. Others rebuild repeatedly, just as Sisyphus kept pushing the rock up the hill.
December 25, 2016. “Bare rock in the high Himalayas?” I gasped as my guide Phuri Kitar Sherpa pointed out Machapuchare, also known as Fish Tail, an immense obelisk of stone perched above Pokhara, Nepal, a jumping off spot for trekkers and alpinists. A third-generation Sherpa guide, Phuri told me he rarely used to see bare stone on this holy site, now off limits to climbing and never summited. Climate change is responsible for a long-term decline in snowpack in the Himalayas, which exacerbates flooding in rivers that flow into Bangladesh.

One of the poorest countries on Earth, Bangladesh has made remarkable strides since gaining its independence in a war with Pakistan in 1971. On December 15, 2016, I met with A.B.M. Fazle Karim Chowdhury, a Member of Parliament, who explained, with a measure of pride, “once there was a shortage of food, now we export food.” Bangladesh once led the world in child mortality. No longer. Due to better health care, life expectancy rose by 10 years, from 59 to 69 between 1990 and 2010. Providing free birth control empowered women and reduced the fertility rate from seven children per woman to three, which is substantially lowering population growth rates. Universal primary education is helping to create a more skilled workforce. Perhaps most impressive, the poverty rate declined from 57 percent to 25 percent between 1990 and 2014. With GNP rates annually hovering around seven percent, MP Chowdhury has reason to proclaim, “We are a developing country. Soon, we’ll be a developed country.”

In December 2016, construction seemed ubiquitous in Dhaka and Chittagong. Even the garment industry, which has a woeful record of protecting workers rights, made painfully obvious by the collapse of a factory in 2013, which killed more than 1,000 workers, shows signs of change. I visited Smart Jeans Ltd. on December 13, 2016. The factory’s bright lights, spotlessly clean floors, and sophisticated air filtration system reminded me more of a hospital in the United States than a sweatshop in a developing country. However, the impact of climate change may overwhelm this progress.

Bangladesh sits at the head of the Bay of Bengal, astride the largest river delta on Earth, formed by the junction of the Brahmaputra, Ganges, and Meghna rivers. Nearly one-quarter of Bangladesh is less than seven feet about sea level; two-thirds of the country is less than 15 feet above sea level. Most Bangladeshis live along coastal areas where alluvial delta soils provide some of the best farmland in the country.

Sea surface temperatures in the shallow Bay of Bengal have significantly increased, which, scientists believe, has caused Bangladesh to suffer some of the fastest recorded sea level rises in the world. Storm surges from more frequent and stronger cyclones push walls of water 50 to 60 miles up the Delta’s rivers.
At the same time, melting of glaciers and snowpack in the Himalayas, which hold the third largest body of snow on Earth, has swollen the rivers that flow into Bangladesh from Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan, and India. So too have India’s water policies. India diverts large quantities of water for irrigation during the dry season and releases most water during the monsoon season.

According to the Bangladesh government’s 2009 Climate Change Strategy and Action Plan, “in an ‘average’ year, approximately one quarter of the country is inundated.” Every four to five years, “there is a severe flood that may cover over 60% of the country.” Rapid erosion of coastal areas has inundated dozens of islands in the Bay. For example, Sandwip Island, near Chittagong, has lost 90 percent of its original 23-square-miles—mostly in the last two decades.

Climate change in Bangladesh has started what may become the largest mass migration in human history. In recent years, riverbank erosion has annually displaced between 50,000 and 200,000 people. The population of what the Bangladesh government calls “immediately threatened” islands, called “chars,” exceeds four million.

The Bangladesh riverine environment is so dynamic that, as chars wash away, the process of accretion creates new chars downstream. Land is so scarce and the population so dense that the displaced people try to eke out an existence on these new, highly unstable sand bars.

A three-foot rise in sea level would submerge almost 20 percent of the entire country and displace more than 30 million people. Some scientists project a five-to-six foot rise by 2100, which would displace perhaps 50 million people. As perspective, the ongoing tragedy in Syria has caused the exodus of approximately three million people.

its an article in scientific american

We really don't care what kashmiris think of us. Sure if you are able to take kashmir from us
because you're world biggest terrorist nation on earth
Jay Terrorist Hind @saurav jha :enjoy:
india_flag_1-500x500.jpg

Request to Pakistani posters "Stop calling people whore and faggot just because you do not agree with their ideology and subsequent actions" and bring forth logical arguments instead of invective.

On topic: In the guise of nationalism she is cleaning her political rivals, that's an open secret. Something rulers have been doing for centuries now, however this scheme is always counterproductive and history stands witness to that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom