What's new

Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis

really? hasina? lol better wait for another govt in BD

wait isnt global warming gonna affect bangaldesh bad? they are the ones that really need help

A usurper like hasina does not represent anything or anyone.

From what I have seen, most Bangladeshis hate Hasina.

Relations can flourish if Pakistan can properly apologize for 1971.

When BD apologizes for massacres of Biharis and religious Bengalis, then we can apologize. We won't however accept over inflated and false rape statistics from India/BD.

For every Bengali that was killed in unfortunate cross fire, more pro-Pakistan (Bengalis/non- Bengalis) were killed deliberately and intentionally. It is useless to have any relations with a country that have it's history base as false and propaganda created in a foreign third world village of India.

100%.

Imran Khan doesn't want a relationship with Modi, why would he want a relationship with his dog Hasina?

I believe, Pakistan will NEVER apologie for 1971.
I am sure, President Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan apologized for 1971 when he visited Dhaka. However, a formal apology is needed by passing a resolution in the Pakistan Parliament.

I believe, Pakistan will NEVER apologie for 1971. Like, Japan will NEVER apologie for Nanking Massacre.

Warm relationship with Pakistan will help our businesses. We should care more about this...
And why should we apologize for 1971. I did nothing wrong.

Those who did wrong to innocents in 1971 will be punished on the day of judgement. That include the Mukti Bahini who wronged innocent Muslim Biharis in East Pakistan.

I am sure, President Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan apologized for 1971 when he visited Dhaka. However, a formal apology is needed by passing a resolution in the Pakistan Parliament.
Are you joking? Why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong.
Why should Pakistan apologize? Bangladesh should apologize of Mukti Bahini atrocities against Biharis!

Keep waiting forever, it won't happen. Musharraf did that, along with many other things, without the consent of the Pakistani people.

Your Indian-puppet media just blew it out of proportion.

You are no authority to decide on the bilateral relationship or talk bullshit. It is the PM of Pakistan who will decide. Just keep your comments within yourself.

Um this is a forum.

I give anti-Pakistan post when I encounter anti-Bangladesh posts here. But not always, only about 20% instances. In 80% cases, I just ignore.:)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/boll...yas-in-bangladesh.559762/page-3#post-10514639

So calling Rohingya as illegal Bangladeshis was enough for this response?

Such a credible guy you are. Thanks for being a shameless sycophant...there is reason why BD common folk do not trust so called doctors like you and flee to India for simplest thing in droves.

Keep waiting forever, it won't happen. Musharraf did that, along with many other things, without the consent of the Pakistani people.

Your Indian-puppet media just blew it out of proportion.
Yes indeed I believe Musharraf already said he regretted about happened in 1971 and blamed the Pakistani army for many atrocities.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo.../1403185/Musharraf-apology-to-Bangladesh.html

Even a more recent article says Musharraf already apologized.

Custom Search

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > WORLD

1971 ‘war crimes’: Bangladesh seeks apology from Pakistan
SHARE TWEET
Published: November 10, 2012
0SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
463616-HinarabbaniPhotocourtesypiddhaka-1352495754-358-640x480.JPG

Foreign Minister Khar speaks to Bangladesh Premier Haseena Wajid at her residence Ganobhaban. PHOTO COURTESY: PID DHAKA

DHAKA:
Bangladesh’s foreign minister on Friday asked his Pakistani counterpart to apologise for “war crimes” committed by the army during the 1971 war, a ministry official said.

Dipu Moni made the request during a meeting in Dhaka with Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar following previous discussions about the issue between the two countries, said Bangladesh’s Foreign Secretary Mijarul Quayes.

“The foreign minister has raised the 1971 issue and expects that Pakistan would apologise at one stage,” Quayes told reporters after the meeting.

“There are some unresolved issues between the two governments and he expects that Pakistan would come forward to resolve them,” Quayes said.

Khar was on a six-hour visit to Bangladesh to formally invite Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to a summit scheduled to be held in Islamabad on November 22.

“The Pakistani foreign minister said that they have regretted in different forms in the past and that it was time to move forward,” Quayes said.

Bangladesh, formerly called East Pakistan, was created in December 1971 following a bloody war. The war began after tens of thousands of people were killed in Dhaka when then-West Pakistan launched Operation Searchlight against separatists who were aided by Indian troops.

The current government says up to three million people were killed in the war, many murdered by locals collaborating with Pakistani forces. It has set up special tribunals to try the collaborators for war crimes.

Musharraf already apologised: official

The long-standing demand by Bangladesh to Pakistan for an apology over the excesses committed by the army against the then citizens of East Pakistan has no justification as Islamabad has already tendered an apology, a senior official in the ministry of foreign affairs told The Express Tribune, requesting anonymity.

Former president Gen Pervez Musharraf during his visit to Dhaka had already tendered the apology in July 2002, the official said.

Musharaf had expressed his regrets twice during his stay in the Bangladesh capital which was welcomed by the then prime minister Khalida Zia. However, the opposition, particularly the Awami League party, did not consider it sufficient and maintained that Musharraf should have specifically asked for apology. The opposition said that Musharraf expressed his regrets in vague terms.

The opposition demanded that Pakistan should specifically ask for an unconditional apology over the excesses committed by its army against the people of Bangladesh during the 1971 independence war. Islamabad claims that the apology tendered by Musharraf should suffice as it was accepted by the then government in Dhaka.

Gen Musharraf visited a war memorial at Savar, near capital Dhaka and left a handwritten note in the visitors’ booth. “Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pain of the events in 1971,” Musharraf wrote. “The excesses committed during the unfortunate period are regretted. Let us bury the past in the spirit of magnanimity. Let not the light of the future be dimmed”. Later he repeated his regrets at an official banquet in Dhaka.

AGENCIES (WITH ADDITIONAL REPORTING BY QAISER BUTT IN ISLAMABAD)

Published in The Express Tribune, November 10th, 2012.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/463616/1971-war-crimes-bangladesh-seeks-apology-from-pakistan/

Yes indeed I believe Musharraf already said he regretted about happened in 1971 and blamed the Pakistani army for many atrocities.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo.../1403185/Musharraf-apology-to-Bangladesh.html

Even a more recent article says Musharraf already apologized.

Custom Search

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > WORLD

SHARE TWEET
Published: November 10, 2012
0SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
463616-HinarabbaniPhotocourtesypiddhaka-1352495754-358-640x480.JPG

Foreign Minister Khar speaks to Bangladesh Premier Haseena Wajid at her residence Ganobhaban. PHOTO COURTESY: PID DHAKA

DHAKA:
Bangladesh’s foreign minister on Friday asked his Pakistani counterpart to apologise for “war crimes” committed by the army during the 1971 war, a ministry official said.

Dipu Moni made the request during a meeting in Dhaka with Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar following previous discussions about the issue between the two countries, said Bangladesh’s Foreign Secretary Mijarul Quayes.

“The foreign minister has raised the 1971 issue and expects that Pakistan would apologise at one stage,” Quayes told reporters after the meeting.

“There are some unresolved issues between the two governments and he expects that Pakistan would come forward to resolve them,” Quayes said.

Khar was on a six-hour visit to Bangladesh to formally invite Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to a summit scheduled to be held in Islamabad on November 22.

“The Pakistani foreign minister said that they have regretted in different forms in the past and that it was time to move forward,” Quayes said.

Bangladesh, formerly called East Pakistan, was created in December 1971 following a bloody war. The war began after tens of thousands of people were killed in Dhaka when then-West Pakistan launched Operation Searchlight against separatists who were aided by Indian troops.

The current government says up to three million people were killed in the war, many murdered by locals collaborating with Pakistani forces. It has set up special tribunals to try the collaborators for war crimes.

Musharraf already apologised: official

The long-standing demand by Bangladesh to Pakistan for an apology over the excesses committed by the army against the then citizens of East Pakistan has no justification as Islamabad has already tendered an apology, a senior official in the ministry of foreign affairs told The Express Tribune, requesting anonymity.

Former president Gen Pervez Musharraf during his visit to Dhaka had already tendered the apology in July 2002, the official said.

Musharaf had expressed his regrets twice during his stay in the Bangladesh capital which was welcomed by the then prime minister Khalida Zia. However, the opposition, particularly the Awami League party, did not consider it sufficient and maintained that Musharraf should have specifically asked for apology. The opposition said that Musharraf expressed his regrets in vague terms.

The opposition demanded that Pakistan should specifically ask for an unconditional apology over the excesses committed by its army against the people of Bangladesh during the 1971 independence war. Islamabad claims that the apology tendered by Musharraf should suffice as it was accepted by the then government in Dhaka.

Gen Musharraf visited a war memorial at Savar, near capital Dhaka and left a handwritten note in the visitors’ booth. “Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pain of the events in 1971,” Musharraf wrote. “The excesses committed during the unfortunate period are regretted. Let us bury the past in the spirit of magnanimity. Let not the light of the future be dimmed”. Later he repeated his regrets at an official banquet in Dhaka.

AGENCIES (WITH ADDITIONAL REPORTING BY QAISER BUTT IN ISLAMABAD)

Published in The Express Tribune, November 10th, 2012.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/463616/1971-war-crimes-bangladesh-seeks-apology-from-pakistan/

And now its proven musharraf was not correct to do that in hindsight. But he did good job in showing everyone which side was stuck in the mud ingrates....so maybe it was good to do after all....no more effort needs to be invested till the ingrate sides demonstrably proves it has stopped being such.

all i will say we should close embassy of afghan and bengalis and have 0 relations with them.
Act like a man. Instead of barking here, grow some balls and , force your government to close embassy in Bangladesh. Well if you even can reach near Pakistan prime minister's house to force him ,lol.

Act like a man. Instead of barking here, grow some balls and , force your government to close embassy in Bangladesh. Well if you even can reach near Pakistan prime minister's house to force him ,lol.
bangalis pleaae keep seekng attention

Like we give a damn about what she thinks or doesn't think, the same goes for her nation!
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Help? No thanks. Now f^ Off. You did enough of that in 1971.

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

I would have to agree with you. Sheikh Hasina is another witch and her Awami League party are nothing but Pakistani hater goons. I have seen it myself.

We don't need their help. lol, if they cared so much about Pakistan, could have helped in 1971! :lol:

Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan Paindabad!

Sorry not interested in dealing with this govt of Bangladesh.

Let's forget our bitterness. Bangladesh have made good progress in many area compare to Pakistan India which Can be shared between two brotherly countries.

Back
Top Bottom