What's new

Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis

She has given enough signal diplomatically. Now it is up to Pakistan to take the next step.

No we are not that kind of person , such naughty signals dont work on PM of Pakistan so rishta namanzoor + she is fuggly witch who uses brutality

@Homo Sapiens @TopCat
Ignore PDF Hawks,that's a good gesture and i hope our Govt would respond it positively.We can increase trade and help each other,why import tea, cotton and several other items from someone else,when they can be sourced from each other.
Public opinion about BD isn't what PDF hawks like to push.

Relations can flourish if Pakistan can properly apologize for 1971.
No apology to, those who sided with India and took arms against state.If we would apologize who would apologize for scores of non bengalis killed in 1971.

Last edited:
FFS, BD is the last country we would establish good relations with. I love how bangbandhus are cheering and chanting on this thread, I hope India further colonize you.

why they export cotton to bangladesh even little .and military coopration with myanmar doing well . they buy good sum of hardware and we train them too
Export of military hardware only kills people. But, Pakistani fruit and cotton export to Bangladesh will save lives in both the countries.

Export of military hardware only kills people. But, Pakistani fruit and cotton export to Bangladesh will save lives in both the countries.
64140989.jpg

if he call no more votes for him i know whore is waiting for call but imran can not be that stupid .we dont have any missunderstanding we simply dont care indian states .we will talk to modi direct
Mind your language , She is our prime minister .

Relations can flourish if Pakistan can properly apologize for 1971.

Man , honestly now it's time to look forward . What happened has happened before 47 years ago, so there is no reason to raise this 1971 issue . Look now a days in bangladesh lots of peoples are claiming themselves as Rajakars. Why? Just because Awami league is making 1971 an issue .লেবু কিন্তু বেশি কচলালে তিতা হয়ে যায় ।
if we bring this issue in a bilateral relationship, then this relations will be worse instead of improve .

His language speaks a lot about his ancestry. What you can expect from an illiterate among the educated!!

Yes that's a good point .

No apology to, those who sided with India and took arms against state.If we would apologize who would apologize for scores of non bengalis killed in 1971.

For every Bengali that was killed in unfortunate cross fire, more pro-Pakistan (Bengalis/non- Bengalis) were killed deliberately and intentionally. It is useless to have any relations with a country that have it's history base as false and propaganda created in a foreign third world village of India.

Bangladesh is light years ahead of Pakistan as far as human development is concerned. Its not surprising to see that Pakistan is seeking help from Bangladesh in this regard.

I m really pleased to see that our honorable prime minister has offered her help to her neighbouring underdeveloped countries so that they can improve their current miserable condition and its ppl can lead a better life. She's is truly a great human being.
Oh really?

Who has the larger economy GDP wise? Pakistan does.
Who has the larger population? Pakistan does.
Who has nuclear weapons? Pakistan does.

Bangladesh is a backward Least developed country and only now graduating from LDC status.

Hold your brains in place, buddy, because you do not know what you are talking about! :lol:

Lol . Just some one gave one suggestion in an article and whole BD government is going GAGA on this :)

Back
Top Bottom