What's new

Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis

all i will say we should close embassy of afghan and bengalis and have 0 relations with them.i will support every gov whom cut off pakistan from these two .no matter whom rule them or what they think
Dude you have only 20 billion export and out of which 1 billion goes to BD. I dont think you can afford to close embassy of Bangladesh. Same goes for Afhganistan.

Hasina firstly needs to stop targeting political opponents and provide free & fair space for their democratic rights. Rather than helping us; better help yourself to solve your own miseries. Seems like, Hasina has already seen what's coming next being under fear to lose in BD elections so also, Modi wouldn't succeed to secure next term. We don't need human rights criminals to help Pakistan. You wants to be a friend, need to adopt a policy free of controversies. How come Imran Khan can forget what Hasina has been up-to against Pakistan. Bangladesh people & Hasina are two different subjects.

Dude you have only 20 billion export and out of which 1 billion goes to BD. I dont think you can afford to close embassy of Bangladesh. Same goes for Afhganistan.
in this case if we open door for israel we can earn billions .dude remitties crossing 20bn$ this year .all we need is stop living like ultra rich .

To think if Thanos comes to Earth, forget the Avengers we will have Hasina defending us!!!:o:

She's working day and night with the leaders of the developed and developing countries so that they take a comprehensive measure to reduce the emission of co2. She is called the champions of earth for her attempt to make the developed countries accountable for their action against the environment.

all i will say we should close embassy of afghan and bengalis and have 0 relations with them.i will support every gov whom cut off pakistan from these two .no matter whom rule them or what they think
You will certainly be very disappointed in the next few months when the two govts in the east and west start normalizing the relationship.

Bangladesh is 7th largest export destination of Pakistan. Pakistan can increase this export volume significantly. To tell you just one thing, we import 3 billion dollar worth of raw cotton every year.Currently half of this amount coming from India and only a small portion from Pakistan. Pakistan can increase it's share significantly.Similarly Basmati rice also has high demand in Bangladesh. Pakistani businessmen has huge opportunity to invest in Bangladesh. Already thousands of Pakistani businessmen are doing business here.Bangladesh can also be an important destination for arms export for Pakistan as well as military industrial co-operation. So keeping relation with BD is not worthless for Pakistan.

Bangladesh is 7th largest export destination of Pakistan. Pakistan can increase this export volume significantly. To tell you just one thing, we import 3 billion dollar worth of raw cotton every year.Currently half of this amount coming from India and only a small portion from Pakistan. Pakistan can increase it's share significantly.Similarly Basmati rice also has high demand in Bangladesh. Pakistani businessmen has huge opportunity to invest in Bangladesh. Already thousands of Pakistani businessmen are doing business here.Bangladesh can also be an important destination for arms export for Pakistan as well as military industrial co-operation. So keeping relation with BD is not worthless for Pakistan.
why they export cotton to bangladesh even little .and military coopration with myanmar doing well . they buy good sum of hardware and we train them too

Relations can flourish if Pakistan can properly apologize for 1971.

Back
Top Bottom