What's new

Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis

Let's forget our bitterness. Bangladesh have made good progress in many area compare to Pakistan India which Can be shared between two brotherly countries.

This is the attitude we need of our peoples. Musharraf has already expressed regret and apologised for the 1971 debacle.

It's time to move on now. The new generation in both countries didn't even know that the two countries were even one country a long time ago now!

Pakistan and Bangladesh have very young populations!

I have no bitterness towards Bangladesh or its people. I just am not in favour of this govt of Hasina.
I have to agree with you. I have nothing against the Bangladeshi people or Bangladesh itself.

It's just Sheikh Hasina and the Awami League goons who keep bashing Pakistan whenever they can.

Most Pakistanis see Bangladeshis as brothers and we should have a good relationship with them.

Most Pakistanis see Bangladeshis as brothers and we should have a good relationship with them.
Most Pakistanis like to think that 1971 was India's doing. So, they think positively about Bangladesh. But, in BD the BAL policy has been to exaggerate the happenings in 1971. Their propaganda made Bd people hate and fear the Pakistanis. But, I must say BAL propaganda is not all lies.

Something bad really happened here. But, military guys are different in nature. They behave differently from the civilians in a warlike situation.

Could it be that the Pakistan public mood is swinging towards the east? I will not be surprised at that.

We never hate any Muslim, regardless of East or West. Pakistan is an ideological Islamic state whose purpose is to show a new way forward for all the world's Muslims. This was the vision of Allama Iqbal.

The common Pakistani has a simple and pure love of Islam and Muslims, wherever they may be found. This is what makes us the least racist country in the world and the most accepting culture to tourists and visitors. The Pakistani heart is made of pure gold.

Hasina's and Modi's caricatures of Pakistanis are both lies, manipulations, and deceit. Until she is there, there can never be any friendship between Pakistan, or any other Muslim nation, with Bangladesh. She is just like Sisi in Egypt who is holding a nation hostage.

Could it be that the Pakistan public mood is swinging towards the east? I will not be surprised at that.

Why would Pakistanis turn to the east and not the west. If it wasn’t for the Kashmiris muslims suffering most Pakistanis wouldn’t give a toot about east in India or Bangladesh that’s the truth. People who came to Pakistani S from India and Then east Pakistan in 1947 onwards then yes they would. Most Pakistanis from this land wouldn’t.

When the Bangladesh government will start giving importance to Kashmiris, then Pakistan will be ready to listen and take notice. I think the rest of the Muslim world will also give Bangladesh importance.

Don't forget that the Muslim world did not accept Bangladesh until Pakistan did.

When the Bangladesh government will start giving importance to Kashmiris, then Pakistan will be ready to listen and take notice. I think the rest of the Muslim world will also give Bangladesh importance.

Don't forget that the Muslim world did not accept Bangladesh until Pakistan did.

Countries like Iraq, Algeria already recognized Bangladesh way before Pakistan did. In fact, it was the OIC that pressured Pakistan to recognize Bangladesh when Sheikh Mujib set it the condition for Bangladesh's participation in OIC. Do you think OIC would have any credibility without the participation of the second largest Muslim nation in the world?

Pakistanis like to live in their own fantasy world. Wake up man, the Sun doesn't revolve around the Earth.

Countries like Iraq, Algeria already recognized Bangladesh way before Pakistan did. In fact, it was the OIC that pressured Pakistan to recognize Bangladesh when Sheikh Mujib set it the condition for Bangladesh's participation in OIC. Do you think OIC would have any credibility without the participation of the second largest Muslim nation in the world?

Pakistanis like to live in their own fantasy world. Wake up man, the Sun doesn't revolve around the Earth.

I'm not going to comment on your pseudo-history. The vast majority of Islamic nations supported Pakistan in 1971, and did not recognize Bangladesh or establish ties.

Pakistan gave the go ahead to these nations using the OIC to normalize Bangladesh as a part of the Muslim nations of the world. Pakistan invited Bangladesh to repair ties, and it was Z.A. Bhutto who undid the damage India did to the people of our two countries. There was another reason for this, which was to pressure India to release Pakistani captives to Pakistan, and this eventually worked.

Kashmir remaining in India is in BD's interest. We will stay neutral or better advice pakistan stop beating the bush. Kashmir will never go to Pakistan

Kashmir remaining in India is in BD's interest. We will stay neutral or better advice pakistan stop beating the bush. Kashmir will never go to Pakistan

What interest do you gain from the massacre of 100,000 Kashmiris and the rape of 10,000 Kashmiri women?

What is your problem with my people?

I am very curious to hear you answer.

What interest do you gain from the massacre of 100,000 Kashmiris and the rape of 10,000 Kashmiri women?

What is your problem with my people?

I am very curious to hear you answer.
Increasing number of Muslim in India is in BD's interest. We are not claiming muslim majority are in BDs border

Back
Top Bottom