What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

BJP was in Power for 5 Damn Years! Why didnt they fuckin address this issue and call the BDs scum? Get rid of all these freaking Politicians who just talk and divide people on the lines of Religion and then only will we be able to address this issue! Who gave you the freaking right to call them scum? Who is danny? PM of India kya? Refrain from Labelling a whole country scum just by the deeds of a Few. I hate the way Some BD members Hate India here, But I dont Generalise! You will only spoil the name of India by posting such fanatical stuff!

Ok,my bad there, sorry for that.But i said "Banglis are a scum here".I have personally seen huge number of Banglis, in slums in Delhi.The reason for me calling them scum is that, they have literally snatched all the household jobs like washing clothes,dishes and the rest of the basic chores,from Indian citizens.Thats because,they demand salaries much much lower than what an Indian demands and dont give **** about what they are gonna get their hands
on.90% maids in my colony are Banglis.So wouldnt it affect me if an Illegal migrant takes away the job of my own citizen??

Ok,my bad there, sorry for that.But i said "Banglis are a scum here".I have personally seen huge number of Banglis, in slums in Delhi.The reason for me calling them scum is that, they have literally snatched all the household jobs like washing clothes,dishes and the rest of the basic chores,from Indian citizens.Thats because,they demand salaries much much lower than what an Indian demands and dont give **** about what they are gonna get their hands
on.90% maids in my colony are Banglis.So wouldnt it affect me if an Illegal migrant takes away the job of my own citizen??

If you dont mind, How much do you pay for a housemaid for 2 hours service at your home per day? We have maid in Dhaka, that has to be paid by hour. Cant find one fulltime :undecided:

First of all there are Bangladeshi and banglai(india). Try not mix them two. There are a major diffrent between two. A real Bangladeshi will die hungry rather than go to India.

I assume you referring to BD. I can't evan blame you for all the this nice word for Bangladeshi. the irony is that there would be some ignorant BD who will do or say what ever necessary to be side with India. I pity them looser.............

Last edited:

This is what one would call hypocracy of the highest order. We all cry from house tops when people in UK and USA say the same things for immigrants. Why the hell people employ Bangladeshis or Bengalis if they care so much for demography? Why can't the pay higher salary to locals? You can not have the cake and eat it too..

RK

It's the Indians' fault.They are the ones who put up all those ads(Incredible India and all) not us!Don't blame the migrants.

It's the Indians' fault.They are the ones who put up all those ads(Incredible India and all) not us!Don't blame the migrants.

By the way incredible does not mean shining... Increadible means where one can expect things usually beyond imagination. Things can be good and bad both. You may like to look at dictionary.

RK

It's amazing to me that a country where 75% of it's own population live under 2 dollar a day, major suicide spot for hunger and fall behind in every social development sector in SA region yet some how claim that BD is migrating to there all though BD actually ahead in social sector. What is the secret here? Can anyone shed some light here?

It's amazing to me that a country where 75% of it's own population live under 2 dollar a day, major suicide spot for hunger and fall behind in every social development sector in SA region yet some how claim that BD is migrating to there all though BD actually ahead in social sector. What is the secret here? Can anyone shed some light here?

Personally I am against all sorts of human segregation, be they in the name of nation or anything. All through history people had the freedom to move to any place in the world for economic and academic reasons. Political boundaries were never an issue. Its only during last 150-200 years that Passport and VISA systems were introduced to control human movements. Problems of common man are same all over the world, be they in India, Pakistan or BD. Under the influence of nationalism we get charged up and try to defend everything. Man domesticated animals long back and now man is domesticating man himself. Unfortunately things once complicated, rarely get sorted out.. May be someday people will become mature and look at problems through human eyes and not through the emotions of nationalism. Anything unnatural is bound to be problematic. Restrictions on human movement are totally unnatural and the root cause of almost all problems world is facing. How can Europeans claim Australia as theirs, just because they landed there and put ban on all others? Story is same all over the world. People give all sorts of logics to segregate people. However, let us not forget that we all were part of animal kingdom and still retain many of our animal traits. While education means leaning many things, it also means un-learning many things. I suppose we have to learn and unlearn many things before we have a peaceful world.

RK

Last edited:
Yes sure. I can through a lot of light on this.
A Bangladeshi manual labourer in assam gets 3+ dollar a day. After he develops a little skills he gets 4 to 5 dollar a day easily. Besides he gets a share of occupied land where he gets to grow paddy. He bribes and gets a ration card for 250 Rs. Then on that card Rice is Rs 1 a kilo , same is korosene oil and sugar and other daily necessities as offered by indian govt to poor people holding ration card.Medicines and treatement is always free in the nearest public hospital in assam. Then comes our dear congress party and gives him other bonuses for staying in india and voting for them. Besides , some of them who still keeps in touch with agents
earns extra from stealing stuff and selling them off in grey market.
Now they love coming because some of them(MULFA and MULTA) are even protecting them with AK-47. He thinks he has more prospects in india rather than bangladesh as a poor. So he never dreams to return.

Even if a job pays him 3 dollars in Dhaka. There isn't enough in Dhaka.
"Assamer matit sona acce" . Why will he not migrate for the gold? you tell me?

Now I want to know, what does Bangladesh do for a poor guy like him? Micro credit? no way.

WOW.. that makes Assam the richest state in India.. with so much of income and no place to spend them to???
If you keep that up and BD finds their way in Assam, our Greater Bengal dream will come true without even mobilizing army.... :yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Joking .. dont take it literally

This is what one would call hypocracy of the highest order. We all cry from house tops when people in UK and USA say the same things for immigrants. Why the hell people employ Bangladeshis or Bengalis if they care so much for demography? Why can't the pay higher salary to locals? You can not have the cake and eat it too..

RK
I really dont think you understand between illegal immigrants and immigrants!
Bds in Delhi are illegal immigrants...thanks to our system we have no way to ascertain that and no way to stop that.As far as US and UK are concerned,we dont share open borders with them,neither do we resemble physically.There are also registration systems,strict migration laws and obviously good governance.
So i guess you can make out,how difficult it is for India to getting BDs out from here.

As far as 'hypocracy' is concerned,let me tell you that i dont employ Bds whatsoever and never will.So watch your words.

I really dont think you understand between illegal immigrants and immigrants!
Bds in Delhi are illegal immigrants...thanks to our system we have no way to ascertain that and no way to stop that.As far as US and UK are concerned,we dont share open borders with them,neither do we resemble physically.There are also registration systems,strict migration laws and obviously good governance.
So i guess you can make out,how difficult it is for India to getting BDs out from here.

As far as 'hypocracy' is concerned,let me tell you that i dont employ Bds whatsoever and never will.So watch your words.

You did not answer my earlier question.. How much a maid make in your colony?
How come we have acute shortage of maid in Dhaka? How come our textile and garments industry running 25% labor shortage in a daily basis. How come our unemployment rate is only 2.5%????

Personally I am against all sorts of human segregation, be they in the name of nation or anything. All through history people had the freedom to move to any place in the world for economic and academic reasons. Political boundaries were never an issue. Its only during last 150-200 years that Passport and VISA systems were introduced to control human movements. Problems of common man are same all over the world, be they in India, Pakistan or BD. Under the influence of nationalism we get charged up and try to defend everything. Man domesticated animals long back and now man is domesticating man himself. Unfortunately things once complicated, rarely get sorted out.. May be someday people will become mature and look at problems through human eyes and not through the emotions of nationalism. Anything unnatural is bound to be problematic. Restrictions on human movement are totally unnatural and the root cause of almost all problems world is facing. How can Europeans claim Australia as theirs, just because they landed there and put ban on all others? Story is same all over the world. People give all sorts of logics to segregate people. However, let us not forget that we all were part of animal kingdom and still retain many of our animal traits. While education means leaning many things, it also means un-learning many things. I suppose we have to learn and unlearn many things before we have a peaceful world.

RK

No argument there.
I am actually starting to admire your wise thought. I find hard to believe you as Indian nevertheless "Mubarak Ho":cheers:

Yes sure. I can through a lot of light on this.
A Bangladeshi manual labourer in assam gets 3+ dollar a day. After he develops a little skills he gets 4 to 5 dollar a day easily. Besides he gets a share of occupied land where he gets to grow paddy. He bribes and gets a ration card for 250 Rs. Then on that card Rice is Rs 1 a kilo , same is korosene oil and sugar and other daily necessities as offered by indian govt to poor people holding ration card.Medicines and treatement is always free in the nearest public hospital in assam. Then comes our dear congress party and gives him other bonuses for staying in india and voting for them. Besides , some of them who still keeps in touch with agents
earns extra from stealing stuff and selling them off in grey market.
Now they love coming because some of them(MULFA and MULTA) are even protecting them with AK-47. He thinks he has more prospects in india rather than bangladesh as a poor. So he never dreams to return.

Even if a job pays him 3 dollars in Dhaka. There isn't enough in Dhaka.
"Assamer matit sona acce" . Why will he not migrate for the gold? you tell me?

Now I want to know, what does Bangladesh do for a poor guy like him? Micro credit? no way.

well with all these benefit how can I blame the common men. Good luck to them.........

You did not answer my earlier question.. How much a maid make in your colony?
How come we have acute shortage of maid in Dhaka? How come our textile and garments industry running 25% labor shortage in a daily basis. How come our unemployment rate is only 2.5%????
I guess i have already answered all your problems.All of them have a common answer i.e they are here being fed in India.

Lol.As far as the rates are concerned,im not exactly sure,but they are somewhere between Rs2-3k.I guess it depends on the extent of the work.Could be lower or higher.

Back
Top Bottom