What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

No argument there.
I am actually starting to admire your wise thought. I find hard to believe you as Indian nevertheless "Mubarak Ho":cheers:

hahahha.. I am sure all our countries have good people with good intentions. Problem is that most of these good people are not good enough to control bad people. Better you beleive I am Indian and I know many good people each of our countries have. Needless to mention that I know lots of bad people also....LOL

RK

I guess i have already answered all your problems.All of them have a common answer i.e they are here being fed in India.

Lol.As far as the rates are concerned,im not exactly sure,but they are somewhere between Rs2-3k.I guess it depends on the extent of the
work.Could be lower or higher.

It does not make any sense for somebody should migrate to a almost hostile land for that kind of money whereas they could make way more in Bangladesh..

One ashtonishing fact bothers me so much, whether they are Indian or BD but they are all muslims... whether problem in Assam or in Delhi or in Orissa.. This is very sad to see India being advocate of secularism, found a way of marginalizing their own citizen by labeling them as being illegal..
I hope the human rights group will look into those matters.. I dont think BD has that capacity or will take that risk to put this forward to United Nation or in bigger forum.. We just have to wait and see and hope for the best...

Last edited:
this is a very uneducated and uncivilized comment. Please read my earlier posts. The conflict in assam is not based on any religious thought. It is between citizens and immigrants. but every time an Immigrant is hit, he cries as a minority and makes it an excuse. If he was civilized, he will not come to india illigally at the first place. Look what you did to the chakmas and the hindus in bangladesh. We don't need to say that. If assam was against muslims it would not allow the holy shrine of the mecca of the east in assam.
Fanactics like you are the problems, brainwashing people .

Do you know the reason for some of these conflicts between the immigrants and the locals ? its every time they start it . example is last time the conflict originated after they raped a Bodo girl. things like rape doesnt exist in a cultured society in assam. So when it happened, bodos wiped off a few of their villages and then were retaliated. Small conflicts arise when these immigrants steal and loot(Mughal blood in them) from villages. They eat the cows of villagers and kill their pigs, which I personally experience. Now who provoke who?

All I can tell is Bangladeshis that have immigrated to assam are worst than uncivilized. And we will not let them destroy our culture at any cost.

Now when there will be blood please dont come blaming that muslims were killed. Anyone trying to invade and destroy our culture will be destroyed. May it be mughals,japanese, burmese or whatever, Irrespective of their religion.
For your kind gratitude I just reoposted your original comment so that you could reread it and make a judgement of how civilized those wording you used there...

All the posts you made earlier, had no substance at all.. We in Bangladesh think these differently, as they are all full of contradiction.
I already said, there is a problem in Assam... You guys yourserlf have to sort this out.. Even if you kill all those minorities, BD could do very little except send a protest note to Delhi. Same way if minorities are marginalized in BD, IND could do a little.
First, we all need to learn how we could live together peacefully, be it Bengali or Asaamese.. If there were any civilization problem in any community in India, its India's responsibility to make them civilized through education and proper treatment.. We cant take responsibility of all the Bengalis in the world, as we are already overwhelmed..

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow thats amazing... You should have kept that genius!!!! He could have been a huge asset for Asssam... Or refer him to RAW.. they must be interested to put him in counter intellegence..

Back
Top Bottom