What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

If your Leaders keep giving them shelter,then these poor people are bound to go there.

The border between BD and India is huge,gigantic.It is not possible to keep check everywhere.Even North Koreans migrates to neighbouring countries despite such strong security there.

Mate I will sponsor you a VISA and perhaps you can come for an week and talk in your dialect to some of these people and get a feeling how indian they are. I don't get a word of what they say even when i do understand to many extent the mainstream bengali language.
Even If I start speaking sylhety, not too many BD guys will grab tat... That just shows that those people are not from mainstream bengal rather of Assamese origin..

Even If I start speaking sylhety, not too many BD guys will grab tat... That just shows that those people are not from mainstream bengal rather of Assamese origin..

That's right!!

Same with Noakhailas,I can't speak it well as I didn't grow up there.I even have trouble undestanding what my Grandmother is saying sometimes.:agree:

Chittagongians will sound much like Tamil..hehe:lol:

uhh well another point. Khasis, Jayantis and Garos in meghalaya are way much less tolerant than assamese folks. So better not try them. They just kill foreign objects. Even to many extent Assamese workers were foreign to them to many extent.

SO leave meghalaya alone :) Dont try Nagas and Manipuris as well. Talking about plains: assam tripura, they are already taken by your mates :)

AHA... instead of scientific analysis you are now coming up with IDEAS :lol:
Jaypurhat of Bangladesh is full of Garos.. They are not foreign to us... We also have Khasis and Jayantis

Well she got her rear kicked in the next election pretty soundly. Although the people who replaced her were far worse.

That was to get you people off from high pedestal you always want to occupy without deserving it

Mate u need to check your stats Muslim population in 1947 for Assam was 24% now its 30%. In the 11 districts that comprise the former composite border districts of Goalpara, Kamrup, Darrang and Nagaon, the Muslim population has grown from 32.42 percent in 1951 to 40.37 percent in 2001. In Assam as a whole, the Muslim population rose from 24.68 percent in 1951 to 30.90 percent in 2001. There are now six districts in Assam that are Muslim majority. In 1951, there were none!

What has been taking place in eastern India is a long-term demographic transformation fuelled by both high fertility among Muslims and unchecked illegal immigration from Bangladesh.India as an Ostrich
Illegal migrants and Indian Muslims in Assam, The Milli Gazette, Vol.6 No.02, MG120 (16-31 Jan 05)

Janab, you guys desire bd to be extreme pro-India and anti Pakistan. You claiming to liberate BD in 71 to save east Pakistani from tyranny of west Pakistan. You came to their rescue and gave them shelter. They are great full to your mighty power. They desire to live in India because they fed up in BD. They are extreme Pro-Indian. So why you are complaining about them sir. So what if 10, 50 or 100 mills immigrate to rich, enormous in size and land of opportunity form poor constantly flooded bd land. Number shouldn't matter among friends. :cheers: don't you think?????

Looks like Madhur Bhandarkar did some research before making "Traffic Signal"
These poor people are being exploited by politicians and also mafia leaders.Its sad.
In the middle extremist outfits are also using them.

Looks like Madhur Bhandarkar did some research before making "Traffic Signal"
These poor people are being exploited by politicians and also mafia leaders.Its sad.
In the middle extremist outfits are also using them.
I think there may be some infiltrator.. but I am very afraid that innocent citizen of India is labelled as illegal migrant and marginalized...
After this discussion I am compelled to believe that those people in question are solely of Indian origin... The only thing here is that they are poor and vulnerable...

BSF often tries to "Push in",bangla speaking muslim Indians into Bangladesh.BDR stops them and exchange of gun fire takes place due to these reasons.

If we look at people in Jalpaiguri and Siliguri,the people won't be differentiate between BD and Indian because of almost similar accent with the BD people living in bordering areas.

There are Bangladeshi migrants in India but not as many as the Indian authority claims.They certainly exaggerate and mistake their own people as BD national.There are illegal Indians here in BD too,so this is a problem for both.

Janab, you guys desire bd to be extreme pro-India and anti Pakistan. You claiming to liberate BD in 71 to save east Pakistani from tyranny of west Pakistan. You came to their rescue and gave them shelter. They are great full to your mighty power. They desire to live in India because they fed up in BD. They are extreme Pro-Indian. So why you are complaining about them sir. So what if 10, 50 or 100 mills immigrate to rich, enormous in size and land of opportunity form poor constantly flooded bd land. Number shouldn't matter among friends. :cheers: don't you think?????
India helped u to gain independence not to migrate to India.B.D is also land of opportunity no Indian here want BD to be pro India r anti India just give us due where we deserve u have gained independence so make it worthwhile blaming India or passing scars tic comment wont help.India couldn't tolerate immigrant influx in 70-71 and it cant now,just raise opportunities in your countary so we don't have face the mass flood of immigrants and mind u some of these immigrants indulge in anti India activities which cant be tolerated we already have so many poor souls countary we cant feed everyone .

India helped u to gain independence not to migrate to India.B.D is also land of opportunity no Indian here want BD to be pro India r anti India just give us due where we deserve u have gained independence so make it worthwhile blaming India or passing scars tic comment wont help.India couldn't tolerate immigrant influx in 70-71 and it cant now,just raise opportunities in your countary so we don't have face the mass flood of immigrants and mind u some of these immigrants indulge in anti India activities which cant be tolerated we already have so many poor souls countary we cant feed everyone .

Oh no. Why would that be sir. You know what they say "you break it so you fix it". I guess no more love for Bd. Well in that case I have a very simple solution for you. Just treat bd people in way that they all become extremely anti Indian. That the only way they will choose death over migrating to India. Believe me.........

I offered you a free flight and VISA sponsor to Assam. Why don't you come and see for yourself and talk to the brothers. Do you determine them as Indians simply because they managed to be on the other side somehow?

You didn't offer me;)You offered Iasdani.

I studied in Darjeeling,though for two years.But still I can say people of siliguri are very much like BD people.

In one video,I saw Indian official claiming 5 crore illeagal BD national in India.Now don't you think that's exaggeration??

5 CRORE!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bangladesh would have much lower population if this number was correct.:lol:

yeah, serious thinking. Why don't you give us back sylhet and we put these people there after informing UN and stop them from coming to assam. Meanwhile this will be a respite for people of assam while negotiations go on between the two countries under UN observation.

Sure as you desire sir. you are the mighty India. You liberated us from our own people. So I guess you deserve it. Why not take over all B.D instead. I am sure majority will greet you with floor and cake. :enjoy:

You didn't offer me;)You offered Iasdani.

I studied in Darjeeling,though for two years.But still I can say people of siliguri are very much like BD people.

In one video,I saw Indian official claiming 5 crore illeagal BD national in India.Now don't you think that's exaggeration??

5 CRORE!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bangladesh would have much lower population if this number was correct.:lol:

Man anybody left in BD. India must be heaven in earth. They probably getting free meal, shelter and house to live. Let us send another 5 crore and we will back O.K. you know BD being poor and all.:enjoy::victory:

Or may be India being Incredible India. You cannot blame the poor bd to go there.........

Back
Top Bottom