What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

Muslim population is in rise in every corner of World... Does all of them is the result of so called BD illegal immigrant and so called BD breeding capability??? Now another state called Orissa came in discussion.. Why the hell people should move to Orissa? Does not make any sense whatsoever...
BD does not have much issues... BD blame India or PK for what??? Any official reference to you???? Yes we have problems with India in the field of water sharing, border demarcation, illegal smuggling, trade difficulties... These are all legitimate concern and we want to see them resolved.. WAT is wrong with that...
There were a lot of discontent among BD dwellers when India fueled CHAKMA issue... there were discontent when India unilaterally withdrew water from Ganges and divert that to Hugli river, there were discontent when India spread propaganda regarding illegal immigration which tarnish our immage all over the world.. there were discontent when Indian BSF start shooting indiscriminately on civilian........... I can just fill the whole page...
Are these balme?? or BD had to live with these shittt on a day to day basis...

Could not have given a better response myself.

@Amanpuneet

When you say,India liberated BD,watch your words.It will be India helped BD to get Liberation.It was an allied operation.You never hear Americans saying they defeated Nazis alone.

India also had gains in our liberation which have been discussed like maniac in this forum.

So drink lassi and cool down:cheers:

Muslim population is in rise in every corner of World... Does all of them is the result of so called BD illegal immigrant and so called BD breeding capability??? Now another state called Orissa came in discussion.. Why the hell people should move to Orissa? Does not make any sense whatsoever...
Yes Muslim population is in rise in every corner of world but nowhere in world it has risen as fast in Assam u just need to visit their to see it yourself 80% rise is not possible without immigrant influx, as for orrisa is concern here is my source or you can Google it to find yourself.http:////ramkumaran.wordpress.com/2008/12/14/illegal-immigration-in-orrisa/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well you gave me a reference which is just a blog.... Anyways i will look into it...
Also you need to put some people on the ground who really could study the origin of those people.. why they are there and for how many years... Muslim was 40% in Assam in 1947.. Keep that in your mind which is now 30%

Another thing just came in mind. Why Megalaya does not blame for illegal immigrant which has the longest border with BD whereas Assam which has a very small border???

Again it clearly shows the Politician in India giving shelter to those people.First they need to change their policies.
Could you please verify the sources the writer mentioned in his blog??Like incidents of arresting BD migrant in restricted area.
We have similar problem with Burmese refugee,Rohingas.They are involved in terrorism too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well you gave me a reference which is just a blog.... Anyways i will look into it...
Also you need to put some people on the ground who really could study the origin of those people.. why they are there and for how many years... Muslim was 40% in Assam in 1947.. Keep that in your mind which is now 30%
Mate u need to check your stats Muslim population in 1947 for Assam was 24% now its 30%. In the 11 districts that comprise the former composite border districts of Goalpara, Kamrup, Darrang and Nagaon, the Muslim population has grown from 32.42 percent in 1951 to 40.37 percent in 2001. In Assam as a whole, the Muslim population rose from 24.68 percent in 1951 to 30.90 percent in 2001. There are now six districts in Assam that are Muslim majority. In 1951, there were none!

What has been taking place in eastern India is a long-term demographic transformation fuelled by both high fertility among Muslims and unchecked illegal immigration from Bangladesh.India as an Ostrich
Illegal migrants and Indian Muslims in Assam, The Milli Gazette, Vol.6 No.02, MG120 (16-31 Jan 05)

Mate u need to check your stats Muslim population in 1947 for Assam was 24% now its 30%. In the 11 districts that comprise the former composite border districts of Goalpara, Kamrup, Darrang and Nagaon, the Muslim population has grown from 32.42 percent in 1951 to 40.37 percent in 2001. In Assam as a whole, the Muslim population rose from 24.68 percent in 1951 to 30.90 percent in 2001. There are now six districts in Assam that are Muslim majority. In 1951, there were none!

What has been taking place in eastern India is a long-term demographic transformation fuelled by both high fertility among Muslims and unchecked illegal immigration from Bangladesh.India as an Ostrich
Illegal migrants and Indian Muslims in Assam, The Milli Gazette, Vol.6 No.02, MG120 (16-31 Jan 05)

Even if your figures were right.. it does make sense.. Just project the rise of muslim proportion of population for the last 1000 years...
Also see my comments on Mehalaya... If it were BD illegals then Megalaya should have been affected most... not Assam...

Again it clearly shows the Politician in India giving shelter to those people.First they need to change their policies.
Could you please verify the sources the writer mentioned in his blog??Like incidents of arresting BD migrant in restricted area.
We have similar problem with Burmese refugee,Rohingas.They are involved in terrorism too.
.The source is NewIndianExpress Sunday Magazine dtd 14/12/2008.

Wake up call for Orissa

Wake up call for Orissa

Even if your figures were right.. it does make sense.. Just project the rise of muslim proportion of population for the last 1000 years...
Also see my comments on Mehalaya... If it were BD illegals then Megalaya should have been affected most... not Assam...
Megalaya to have illegal immigration problem as Megalaya is not as volatile as Assam so it doesn't get noticed and mate thier is big difference in 3 decades and Millennium.
Drive against illegal migrants intensifies in Meghalaya

rediff.com: Bangladeshi intrusion in Meghalaya, Assam

NGOs to state Govt: check illegal Bangladeshis - ScreenIndia.Com

This one is of 2001 border conflict,where the Indian Media played an exceptional part to blame everything on Bangladesh.There were members of Indian Army too among the deads.More over they were killed inside BD territory.What were they doing their??

Most of the Indian soldiers suffered death at the hands of villagers.Who were beaten up because of intruding into BD territory.

However,thanx to clinical operation by Indian media,everything was blamed on Bangladesh and Sheikh Hasina probably apologised to India.:tsk:

Megalaya to have illegal immigration problem as Megalaya is not as volatile as Assam so it doesn't get noticed and mate thier is big difference in 3 decades and Millennium.
Drive against illegal migrants intensifies in Meghalaya

rediff.com: Bangladeshi intrusion in Meghalaya, Assam

NGOs to state Govt: check illegal Bangladeshis - ScreenIndia.Com
From your reference it just shows that Meghalay inflitration is just a normal phenomena, as we also face the same indian inflitration and does not possess a demographic threat...
Assam case is totally different.. I AM SO CONFUSED...
I will go district by district... and find their geographical location.. in the NORTH EAST side of Bangladesh india border, it was predominantly muslim population.. and also that part of Bangladesh is richest... there is no question of people crossing border as people from all over the country come here for work..

From your reference it just shows that Meghalay inflitration is just a normal phenomena, as we also face the same indian inflitration and does not possess a demographic threat...
Assam case is totally different.. I AM SO CONFUSED...
I will go district by district... and find their geographical location.. in the NORTH EAST side of Bangladesh india border, it was predominantly muslim population.. and also that part of Bangladesh is richest... there is no question of people crossing border as people from all over the country come here for work..
Assam case is not different i just said it is volatile and get noticed more and there is also the migration of bhiaris there,as u were saying that bordering part of Bangladesh is rich so there should be no migration ,we Punjabi are from the wealthiest state of india but u still will find the line of us one every immigration counter of Western countries so being from rich part doesn't guarantee that u wont migrate .

if you want to know the reason for the increasing population, here they are:

1. being in one of the refugee camps once myself in lower assam, to distribute medicines I have come to know the reason. This camp was opened for Bangladeshi people who were hired from bangladesh to mine in the nearby hill which was sold by india to bangladesh. the prapaganda was the congress sold the hill then under assam mineral dev corporation on the pretext of generating revenue. Then what they did was invited the labourers from bangladesh to mine the hill themselves. then came in thousands who never went back. Since they were not taken care off in the remote regions, we supplied medicines to save human lives. Now the irony is that I went there after 15 years and found that the 2 camps are now 5. Amazing and when asked , they had "ration cards" and were claiming as citizens.

2. anyway the reason i found for the population increase was , over a period of time they were joined by their brothers coming in . Then since they dont have a source of entertainment electricity/TV etc, they indulge in more sexual encounters resulting in upto an average of 6-7 children. I have seen some of them having 19.

demographic affects are wide. They are cutting down trees for fulfilling their energy requirements and living space.

the crap you are talking about 40% in 1947 was in sylhet. We had no regreat letting it go. But the problem just doesnt get resolved.

WOW I have so many things common with you...
My father used to work in that Cement Factory... Assam Bengal Cement factory... Factory is in the Bangladesh side and the mine is in the other side of the border.. We had ropeway to bring those lime stone from Assam...
The arrangement was to put those limestone into the ropeway by the indians and not Bangladeshis... those labours suppose to be indian.. I cant tell that as only the essential employees were allowed to cross the border by riding those ropeways.. I was a kid then...

That mine was never sold to Bangladesh.. But BD import those limestone..

Now they have another factory there by Lafarge (France origin)... they also bring limestone from there the same way...

I think the old factory were almost colsed, thats why you had those unemployment... New factory is in roll now.. They should be fine ...

the crap you are talking about 40% in 1947 was in sylhet. We had no regreat letting it go. But the problem just doesnt get resolved.

You should have kept Sylhet man.... Just ask any Bangladeshi, how much Sylhet contribute to the BD economy......

Back
Top Bottom