What's new

Has the Pak Deep State Surrendered to IK?

all is good- PTI supporters should stop with their complete mental breakdown on the internet
its embarrassing to watch

On the contrary, being silent is not a option

If you don't make your voice heard now, then when?

Here’s the sequence of events that I think will happen.

1. Imran Khan will lose the no-confidence vote and will cease to be the prime minister.

2. Imran Khan will get all PTI members to resign from national and provincial parliaments, forcing elections.

3. PTI will lose elections.

4. America will be happy. Establishment will be happy. Life will go on in Pakistan as always, sinking in corruption and poverty.

Most likely

Here is my naïve understanding, based on the Ottoman mindset, vis-à-vis the current roller coaster “puppet show” in Pak:
  • Why is the Pak Deep State so quiet? Why have they left the stage to IK? Is it like a “Gunah bizden gitti – sin has left us” syndrome?
  • IK has got them to agree to the fact that a summary case of High Treason can be brought against the “three stooges”, and their minion maggots.
  • IK has declared in “talk shows” he’s there to protect the Deep State, whose suggestions are no starters.
  • IK has brought China into the equation to counter the USA.
  • IK has publicly named and shamed the Biden administration to the extent that they’re disowning their stray dogs in Pak.
  • IK is threatening to go to the next levels normal mortals would avoid.
  • IK is promising to show the “Usual Suspects” their places.
  • In short: Buck Stops Here.
  • Etc.
View attachment 829532
You kind of right. Ik is fighting along. And do not care about who click laugh on like button. Enemy of Pakistan do have eggs here on defence.pk

Imran Khan can leverage Zardari Swiss Bank accounts to swing votes tomorrow.

Here is my naïve understanding, based on the Ottoman mindset, vis-à-vis the current roller coaster “puppet show” in Pak:
  • Why is the Pak Deep State so quiet? Why have they left the stage to IK? Is it like a “Gunah bizden gitti – sin has left us” syndrome?
  • IK has got them to agree to the fact that a summary case of High Treason can be brought against the “three stooges”, and their minion maggots.
  • IK has declared in “talk shows” he’s there to protect the Deep State, whose suggestions are no starters.
  • IK has publicly named and shamed the Biden administration to the extent that they’re disowning their stray dogs in Pak.
  • Etc.
View attachment 829532

My dear,

Let the Sunday be gone and see what's happens post no confidence motion. A popular anti Pakistan narrative is created to damage us and punish for saying no to slavery. We shall wait so that many things gets cleared with time and actions.

• Etc.
View attachment 829532
Nop its the Deep state, Military top brass, corrupt politicians have thrown IK & Pakistani people to the wolves, while they are trying to appease mastern in West.
And trying to save current property and future properties

I am wrong about the current Pak Deep State in many points. They're an embarrasment to say the least. Hopefully, a brand new Deep State will be groomed in the image of IK after the "revolution"....

I am wrong about the current Pak Deep State in many points. They're an embarrasment to say the least. Hopefully, a brand new Deep State will be groomed in the image of IK after the "revolution"....
LMAO. It is your analyses and predictions that are an embarrassment - to say the least.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom