What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian have many sites to cry even their media is doing they have been playing victim card since..its time for us to count terror attack sinc mumbai its 20:1 ..
We need to put Pakistani point of view no need to read this bull cry evey day.
seems legit!

Indian so-called think tanks and professionals should be barred from giving negative ratings to Pakistani and Bangladeshi members coz this is a PAKISTANI FORUM where we can discuss our matters without having to listen to Indian trash and their bakwaas propaganda. This forum has been made for our likes and not for Indians to suppress our voices by giving negative ratings here and there. They are here as guests and they should behave like that.

The Indian members even have the audacity to call Kashmiri freedom fighter as dehshatgard on a Pakistani forum, display provocative maps of India including Kashmir and get away with it. This is plain outrageous. Things on this forum have to come to such a pass that an Indian member, Joe Shearer, had the guts to tell me not to comment on Bangladeshi matters because of family's pro-Pak stance in '71. I mean an Indian Bengali telling me to get out of Bangladeshi forum and saying that Bangladesh was his country not mine on a Pakistani forum just crossed the limits. I had never been more upset. You should see how this member blatantly misuses his power of giving ratings.

We know this site needs traffic and blah blah , but we can't submit to Indian aggression here. We have to show them their place and remind them this is a PAKISTANI forum and behave as such. When the Indian forums can freely insult Pakistan and our religion, I don't see the reason why we should be so meek towards them. We have to be aggressive otherwise it might get taken for granted, and I won't let an Indian Bengali trying to intimidate me on a Pakistani forum get away with it.

Some peoples ego is all that they have. They are very sad, depressed souls, who have nothing better to do in life. Unfortunately, it's a reality of life, you can't avoid it, no matter how hard you try. Ignore it and move on.

Another PDF consciousness thread. When PDF thinks about its own self. :rofl:

So..... as long as pdf is ONLY filled with Pakistani based rhetoric only then will the pakistani posters believe that pdf is clean?
LOL how easily you lot say "lie this lie that".

Trash comes from all sides, some people are just developing tunnel vision ignoring their trashes.

This is what's wrong with pakistan, the recent DAWN debacle proves that Pakistanis are not conducive to a different point of view, anyone tries to break their bubble and "ban this, ban that, don't read, its a lie" nonsense pops up ever so often.
Atleast in India we don't try to kill the messenger, sure we admonish them, but nothing like the sort that happens in pakistan.

Those who gravitate towards the other with obsession do so due to their own inferiority complex.

Think about it.

I have never even visited an Indian forum... nor are they populated by a large Pakistani presence.

Might have something to do with us being dependents of the indus valley civilization and who cultivation of the cast system designed by the northerners for the subjugation of the southerners. Their inferiority lives on in their genes even thausands if years later.

Their presence here is their homage to us.

Simply put Yes... this place is full of hindutva goons

Hindutva goon is an oxymoron... these guys are too comical to be "goons" . They are not physically up to par. Their skinny legs disqualify them to be of any physical threat. They may be rapists. Because women are an easy target for them. Goons?... nah... they make me laugh.

Finally the peaceful satyagraha started... Let's get the guns out and ban all indian members.. including me.. ban ban ban,,, thats it..

Charge Indian- yes yes.. you will get remittance out of that.. that's a favourable suggestion.. of course a .pk site outward remittance will lead to instant ban of PDF among all telecom operators.. you don't have to believe me, just implement and see by yourself..

Restrict say a nation to only nationality section.. brilliant.. I actually support the idea.. the amount of trash which illogical , fanatic and often moronic immature folks talking, dancing and ridiculing over things they don't even a clue is already a pain in the sore eyes ..

Lastly often criticising moderator, let me ask does folks do things in a proper way and post responsibly.. there was a time before the nonsense escalated, I myself was cleaning the Indian section, central section , even BD section of all trash.. reporting day and night and mods were working overtime with so many reports.. ask @waz @WAJsal @Oscar They can check my id and will tell you.. but like them also we all have our own limitation..

The fact remains you engage a troll, you reply to a flamebait and you end up dragging the thread to gutter.and also you yourself falling in it. It's as simple as that and it's something applicable to all counties.. it's nt Indian or rather famed Bharatis...

Anyway pls do ban India and Indians here.. I am openly challenging to go ahead and hear the awaam, and do it.. if you can't, then suck it up, ignore them , report them, ban them.. simple..

Oh finally.. terrorists are terrorists.. dont care what you call them or term them.. if they are there to harm our country, then adequate machinery is there which will be used to neutralise them.. like it or not it's same for every country.. your support our support nothing matters.. in fact it's a myth that you folks have to grow up and digest, that the so called stance and voices are not even considered relevant in the corrodors of power in individual countries..

Rest, chillax and enjoy.. you don't like me.. no problem, feeling is mutual.. simple..

hats off we need that restriction on Bharti trolls. They came and join our forum and abusing the kindness of moderators abuse our religion and army We must stop this right now.

I support your suggestion.
FOR a new joiner .. u have way too much information @Oscar

It is not dumping anti-Pakistan. I like this forum. Everybody gives their POV. Don't take it personal ,use Argument to counter it.
You can't dictate & impose your views on others.
thats right raise your level and raise your argument not your tone or volume of your voice or abuseiveness in your language when you see yourself loosing the argument :coffee:

Sir, can you please correct the spelling, Its "Indian" not Indean.

Thank you
Sorry that was a typo

thats right raise your level and raise your argument not your tone or volume of your voice or abuseiveness in your language when you see yourself loosing the argument :coffee:
Is that what you do??
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot (77).png
Screenshot (76).png

@PARIKRAMA weren't you asking indian from this forum to join PDF and hijack it???
@cyclops we were talking about the trash above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom