What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I am living many people subject to local interrogations because of their online activities So i wants to secure my self any ways thanks for the reply.
There are no interrogations for any online activities that need a proxy within the US.
Unless you support terrorist groups.

All the whiners crying when they cannot even be bothered to report. Dont report, Dont cry.

The Mods here are not an omnipresent being, we function on reports. If you guys are complete buffons to engage such trash in their mud slinging and needless parroting rather than reporting them; then you are the fools being taken for a ride by that trash.

No doubt what u have said but i think much of the responsibility still lies on mods. What if no one reports, All the junk / trash will remain part of PDF?

No doubt what u have said but i think much of the responsibility still lies on mods. What if no one reports, All the junk / trash will remain part of PDF?
Yes it will. There is no advanced algo here that detects trash and mods have their own lives as well can cannot spend hours upon hours just going through threads. Mods work here as volunteers and are not the servants of the members.

If you guys cannot own up to this being a Pakistani forum and WORK WITH THE SYSTEM, then there is no need to whine about it.

If you want PDF clean, report anything you feel is needless trolling, parroting , repeating same argument , propoganda.. etc

There are no interrogations for any online activities that need a proxy within the US.
Unless you support terrorist groups.
I don't support any group in Pakistan but I do support Kashmiri freedom struggle and one of my cousin spend many hours explaining his POV.
Anyways no point of further derailing the topic.
I rest my case with Indian should be restricted to Indian defense section.

Well for now we should report more I guess. Also more than the indians , I have noted Pakistanis citing Indian junk news sites every now and than so ..........

USE THE REPORT BUTTON. We can judge a pointless thread, or propoganda news. Like this

https://defence.pk/threads/paranoia-grips-pakistan-indian-arms-buying-spree-unabated.456145/

This was pure BS propaganda and could have been reported; thread locked and ended.

But instead of doing so, our Maha Ullu ke Pathe members kept on engaging and participating in needless tu tu mein mein with the "trash" brigade whose sole purpose besides answering calls from customers in the US is to do this.

Ok man, then reporting it is.

Would have helped though to add few lines in some sort of "Read this before posting..." section.

The point about mods peforming this volunteer and thankless job is very fair, we fully understand and appreciate it! :tup:

I have another wonderful suggestion if the PDF admins don't wants to loose Indian traffic on this forum at least start charging them for PDF usage they are so much obsessed that would pay amount and will behave much more mannerly once they have fear of loosing money of registration.

Ok man, then reporting it is.

Would have helped though to add few lines in some sort of "Read this before posting..." section.

The point about mods peforming this volunteer and thankless job is very fair, we fully understand and appreciate it! :tup:
Spammers dont read. More than a few Pakistani and Indian members who are creating threads in completely unrelated sections just because they want to be the ones to get the Shabash for the news.

Useless dodos cant even spend the 30 seconds it takes to see what section a news belongs to.

It's information warfare they been well paid and it's actually a war!

A new fifth generation warfare a part of it.

SO time i think what kind of people they are their lives revolves around Pakistan they can't even spare us in Temple and prayers,I can remember when Zara haider wrote a C class article it became headline in India,Now this week a Isloo girl write a FB post about breast cancer and it also became a top story in India ,I mean why they are so interested in Pakistan and her internal matters,Our traitors i.e Tarek Fateh Hussain Haqqanis aremore respected and loved in India then Gandhi & Co,
yeah and ..even a satirical peace in a pakistani paper gets more attention in Indian media... obviously not positively. These guys have nothing else to do, like typical "mohalley wali aunty" who loves to sneak in other's houses to see what they are doing :omghaha:

Indian so-called think tanks and professionals should be barred from giving negative ratings to Pakistani and Bangladeshi members coz this is a PAKISTANI FORUM where we can discuss our matters without having to listen to Indian trash and their bakwaas propaganda. This forum has been made for our likes and not for Indians to suppress our voices by giving negative ratings here and there. They are here as guests and they should behave like that.

The Indian members even have the audacity to call Kashmiri freedom fighter as dehshatgard on a Pakistani forum, display provocative maps of India including Kashmir and get away with it. This is plain outrageous. Things on this forum have to come to such a pass that an Indian member, Joe Shearer, had the guts to tell me not to comment on Bangladeshi matters because of family's pro-Pak stance in '71. I mean an Indian Bengali telling me to get out of Bangladeshi forum and saying that Bangladesh was his country not mine on a Pakistani forum just crossed the limits. I had never been more upset. You should see how this member blatantly misuses his power of giving ratings.

We know this site needs traffic and blah blah , but we can't submit to Indian aggression here. We have to show them their place and remind them this is a PAKISTANI forum and behave as such. When the Indian forums can freely insult Pakistan and our religion, I don't see the reason why we should be so meek towards them. We have to be aggressive otherwise it might get taken for granted, and I won't let an Indian Bengali trying to intimidate me on a Pakistani forum get away with it.

Indian so-called think tanks and professionals should be barred from giving negative ratings to Pakistani and Bangladeshi members coz this is a PAKISTANI FORUM where we can discuss our matters without having to listen to Indian trash and their bakwaas propaganda. This forum has been made for our likes and not for Indians to suppress our voices by giving negative ratings here and there. They are here as guests and they should behave like that.

The Indian members even have the audacity to call Kashmiri freedom fighter as dehshatgard on a Pakistani forum, display provocative maps of India including Kashmir and get away with it. This is plain outrageous. Things on this forum have to come to such a pass that an Indian member, Joe Shearer, had the guts to tell me not to comment on Bangladeshi matters because of family's pro-Pak stance in '71. I mean an Indian Bengali telling me to get out of Bangladeshi forum and saying that Bangladesh was his country not mine on a Pakistani forum just crossed the limits. I had never been more upset. You should see how this member blatantly misuses his power of giving ratings.

We know this site needs traffic and blah blah , but we can't submit to Indian aggression here. We have to show them their place and remind them this is a PAKISTANI forum and behave as such. When the Indian forums can freely insult Pakistan and our religion, I don't see the reason why we should be so meek towards them. We have to be aggressive otherwise it might get taken for weakness, and I won't let an Indian Bengali trying to intimidate me on a Pakistani forum get away with it.
Well i stand with you and that Indian member you mentioned, he just have kind of hobby to suppress others and to make himself feel dignified. You have your stance and nobody can refrain you from having one. So, chill and enjoy the show displayed by these war mongers :pop:

Last edited:
Indian have many sites to cry even their media is doing they have been playing victim card since..its time for us to count terror attack sinc mumbai its 20:1 ..
We need to put Pakistani point of view no need to read this bull cry evey day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom