What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right raise your level and raise your argument not your tone or volume of your voice or abuseiveness in your language when you see yourself loosing the argument :coffee:
Yeah you nailed it. Argument is only way to counter,while Aggressive attitude, Rants is sign of losing the argument.

look at your own superstars first before pointing to others.

Why not make a rule that no Indian media can be used to start threads outside the India and maybe south asia subforums?

I am all for culling the herd so to speak in this forum in whichever way reduces the sheer amount of garbage threads being started.

Awww don't pretend as if you don't know anything

read your post again

Oh I do pretend.. after all we bharatis are born bollywood actors..

And pretending makes it easy after all you do accept the awaam here falls for my words so easily.. mission success rate for our work in PDF is pretty high..

Soon we bharatis will run PDF from the top and feed you with our own version if events and stories.. we bought Dawn long back.. we are close to getting some more prominent names as well..

There is no place for you to go.. wow we did isolate you all..

And pretending makes it easy after all you do accept the awqam here falls for my words so easily.. mission success rate for our work in PDF is pretty high..

Soon we bharatis will run PDF from the top and feed you with our own version if events and stories.. we bought Dawn long back.. we are close to getting some more prominent names as well..

Dont forget the sugar mill! 100s of RAW agents bro.

And pretending makes it easy after all you do accept the awaam here falls for my words so easily.. mission success rate for our work in PDF is pretty high..

Congratulations You succeed in your mission,
and Good luck for the future May Gods and Super powers like Bangladesh and Afghanistan be in your favour
Anyways i wasn't expecting an Indian TTA to lie.but you just proved me wrong

Dont forget the sugar mill! 100s of RAW agents bro.
Arrey we even have PM NSharif with us.. it's from the very top that Indian machinery works inside Pakistan.. name any field.. wr have infiltrated and have comfortably put proxies to control.. it's just that now ppl are realising..

Workers to owners.. media to politicians.. political parties to bureaucrats.. everything we are only controlling..

and Good luck for the future May Gods and Super powers like Bangladesh and Afghanistan be in your favour
But I said with honesty.. we are here to control PDF and run a narrative as per our POV.. it's something we have planned not now as this mission is also handled by Doval sir only..

It's just that ppl like you are finally able to see it.. most gullible masses don't... We have been investing in controlling multiple fields .. make CPEC work completed and you will finally realise even there its our own proxy establishment via which we will end up benefitting..

It's been the aim from the very beginning.. nothing to hide or shy ..

So if you are so holier-than-thou, why don't you show us a grab of the screen showing where he said what you claimed he did?

Oh... how sweet :smitten:
Em amazed to read that story .... Please take other media channels too .... how about taking nawaz for instance?? I hope that would really isolate us and surely the PDF people won't complain you ever.
With love from Pakistan!:sarcastic:

But I said with honesty.. we are here to control PDF and run a narrative as per our POV.. it's something we have planned not now as this mission is also handled by Doval sir only..

It's just that ppl like you are finally able to see it.. most gullible masses don't... We have been investing in controlling multiple fields .. make CPEC work completed and you will finally realise even there its our own proxy establishment via which we will end up benefitting..

It's been the aim from the very beginning.. nothing to hide or shy ..
I am reading some really cool confessions here. WOW! :pop:

Oh... how sweet :smitten:
Em amazed to read that story .... Please take other media channels too .... how about taking nawaz for instance?? I hope that would really isolate us and surely the PDF people won't complain you ever.
With love from Pakistan!:sarcastic:

The day Nawaz bhai wants Indian citizenship, he will be given a red carpet welcome.. with his next 100 family members also the same treatment.. we will add all of them and their resources to our list of millionaire..

Nawaz bhai was always our insider there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom