What's new

Has Pak. been sidelined by the Indo-Afgh. Strategic Agreement?

i saw the original one, your post was a double-post. .

don't worry Cheng Kim, you are not being suppressed or under thorough audit

Who is Cheng Kim? :D

I may have double-posted by mistake. Old age you know! :P

Anyways, back to the topic: India surely will do everything to consolidate its recent gains to ensure Pakistan remains sidelined to its long term loss.

old age my arse....you barely in your 20s :laugh:

india can't really have any gains in Afghanistan if it bypasses Pakistan; this especially applies to trade.

it's just a geographical reality more than anything else

Pakistan ''gains'' as long as there is no influx of drugs, refugees, crime or hostile fire. I think we long accepted that as long as the status-quo prevails we cant really expect any real viable ''gains'' ......that is why we are pushing for reconciliation and that is something we will continue to push for.

even your own govt. understands (in principle at least) that side-lining Pakistan or trying to alienate Pakistan would have severe consequences

old age my arse....you barely in your 20s :laugh:

Consider your rear end wrong! ;)

india can't really have any gains in Afghanistan if it bypasses Pakistan; this especially applies to trade.

it's just a geographical reality more than anything else

Pakistan ''gains'' as long as there is no influx of drugs, refugees, crime or hostile fire. I think we long accepted that as long as the status-quo prevails we cant really expect any real viable ''gains'' ......that is why we are pushing for reconciliation and that is something we will continue to push for.

even your own govt. understands (in principle at least) that side-lining Pakistan or trying to alienate Pakistan would have severe consequences

Did you read this article:

Herald exclusive: Pakistan

The US governments thinks quite far into the future.

each ''side'' has a certain amount of leverage they can use

at the end of the day, it is those people who are claiming that marginalizing the Pakistanis is counter-productive

but it depends which camp you listen to

at the end of the day, it is those people who are claiming that marginalizing the Pakistanis is counter-productive

Enough brother, the truth is hurting Mr Cheng.

I absolutely agree that Pakistan has to be part of the solution, but my point is that Pakistan needs to better position itself in such a solution.

Enough brother, the truth is hurting Mr Cheng.

Not at all. I am immune. :D

I absolutely agree that Pakistan has to be part of the solution, but my point is that Pakistan needs to better position itself in such a solution.

Not at all. I am immune. :D

Been vaccinated hmm, well the plaster should come in handy.....

Can we please stay on topic, or is that too much to ask or indeed expect?

Not at all, a guy with truth hurts as his avatar, surely must have a sense of humor - or do us poor Muzzies not have a right to laugh at the super duper US of A.

Not at all, a guy with truth hurts as his avatar, surely must have a sense of humor - or do us poor Muzzies not have a right to laugh at the super duper US of A.

Actually, if more "muzzies" learn to laugh, it would make all of the world a better place!

Would you like to post something that is on topic, for once? Thanks!

Actually, if more "muzzies" learn to laugh, it would make all of the world a better place!

Would you like to post something that is on topic, for once? Thanks!

Well I am a Muzzie and I love to laugh......Back on topic, the recent statements by Hamid Karzai seem to reinforce the hopelessness of the situation in A-Stan, the US strategy has already been exposed by the former ambassador to Kabul Karl Eikenberry

Well I am a Muzzie and I love to laugh......

Good to know, you will need your sense of humor to keep up with me! :)

Back on topic, the recent statements by Hamid Karzai seem to reinforce the hopelessness of the situation in A-Stan, the US strategy has already been exposed by the former ambassador to Kabul Karl Eikenberry

There is no hopelessness on any side. One way or another, a solution will be found and implemented. How that solution will affect each of the four parties remains to be seen.

Good to know, you will need your sense of humor to keep up with me! :)

There is no hopelessness on any side. One way or another, a solution will be found and implemented. How that solution will affect each of the four parties remains to be seen.

The major mistake, by the US (and Pakistan has made mistakes also) is the US investing so much of it's blood and treasure, in that buffoon HK, his flop flopping bizarre statements, are an insult to the brave Pakistani, American, ISAF, Afghan troops and civilians, I rest my case.

The major mistake, by the US (and Pakistan has made mistakes also) is the US investing so much of it's blood and treasure, in that buffoon HK, his flop flopping bizarre statements, are an insult to the brave Pakistani, American, ISAF, Afghan troops and civilians, I rest my case.

I agree with you, but back in the day, who recommended HK to the US?

I agree with you, but back in the day, who recommended HK to the US?

It certainly wasn't us, we were wary of him, because of his links with india, he went to university their, and was mistrusted by Islamabad, I think the Pentagon and "W" are to blame on that score.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom