What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

Lately he and those who agree with each and every post (irrespective of contents inside) of him are pretty much into this type of practice. Calling others names, ridiculing them, challenging them etc. Its best to take retirement when people resort to these tactics. Allama Iqbal has called these people 'mard-e-nadaN'.

Phool Ki Patti sey Kat Sakta ha Heeray Ka Jigar
Mard e NadaN per Kalam e Narm o Nazuk Bey Asar
Lately you haven't been looking at your side of folks who are abusing and issuing threats. It's like world coming to an end if someone who disagrees with Imran states a fact, but world progressing if people agree with Imran and his lies. that norwegian is unconstitutional and there's bigger agenda behind, seeing how often he's posting so often which has anti pakistan element in there. In his last post, he again agreed technocrat gov't should come. This is unconstitutional. He even admits it, yet he wants it. What do you make of that? And he has asked for many other uncsontitional stuff.

@Meengla

And what's wrong with a challenge? If you're wrong, it doesn't mean you should spread propaganda without being questioned. I've proven you wrong before and you fail to answer me everytime, using your card "don't talk to me like that."

that norwegian is unconstitutional and there's bigger agenda behind, seeing how often he's posting so often which has anti pakistan element in there. In his last post, he again agreed technocrat gov't should come. This is unconstitutional. He even admits it, yet he wants it. What do you make of that? And he has asked for many other uncsontitional stuff.

I wish a technocratic government as transitional government before new elections are called IF, and only IF widespread rigging is proven by unbiased impartial judicial commission. That's it. I do not trust any political setup as transitional government as its proven to be biased as we saw in recent elections.

10177361_305374206330747_941275334196843185_n.jpg

He was never with PTI, he was always a PML-N planted thug. The other planted thug in PTI is Shah Mahmood of PPP. Time will prove it, wait & watch.

Uh oh Javed Hashmi did something unexpected! i wonder what it could be:agree: . Apparently he was in telephonic contact with Khawaja Saad Rafque consistently from the start of the Azaadi March till Hashmi's outburst infront of the Media against PTI...Did PTI Chairman Imran Khan knew that his President is secretly in talks with the people he's fighting against? Javed Hashmi has seriously let us down and his credibility!

Politics is all about the vested interests. Politicians are not doing any social work. Right now history is showing the comedy circle of politicians. I think they are all helpless against the nature's action. One by one all are getting exposed. Yesterday Itizaz was exposed on the floor of the national assembly. He then exposed Ch. Nisar and his brother Gen. Iftikhar. Nature is showing the dirty laundry of these politicians. At the end they all would be the sufferer.

According to insider Information from PTI, he was already under Radar and was being investigated for the last few months perhaps someone in PTI told him that he was going to be exposed/kicked out so he came out again as a bhagi bila with multiple personality disorder syndrome already effected him.

According to insider Information from PTI, he was already under Radar and was being investigated for the last few months perhaps someone in PTI told him that he was going to be exposed/kicked out so he came out again as a bhagi bila with multiple personality disorder syndrome already effected him.

Alright then. What about kpk minister, who has refused to reign and dissolve assembly, even if he risks losing the job?

Also mind telling us if there are any other members who will are operated by RAW or noora that are going to be exposed? I ask because we're tired of hearing pathetic excuses. Whenever something happens, "he was corrupt, was going to be exposed anyway" etc. But when that person initially joins, he's the flower of mankind and not many humans like him have been born.

Alright then. What about kpk minister, who has refused to reign and dissolve assembly, even if he risks losing the job?

Also mind telling us if there are any other members who will are operated by RAW or noora that are going to be exposed? I ask because we're tired of hearing pathetic excuses. Whenever something happens, "he was corrupt, was going to be exposed anyway" etc. But when that person initially joins, he's the flower of mankind and not many humans like him have been born.

Are you not happy you ppl are receiving your bhagi gift again. Aik tu jo baat bhi ho jai KPK ko zaroor ghasitna hai offtopic. Yeah sure just like what was it Army script lol that you ppl received in your face. Baat JH ki hai stick to Thread topic.

You are right IK and many ppl got fooled by him being flower of mankind but someone with-in told IK and the nature of Khan was tell me more about JH and the investigations started now you may blame Army for it ppl careless but this is credible information he was being investigated internally and pretty much things were gathered against him.

Are you not happy you ppl are receiving your bhagi gift again. Aik tu jo baat bhi ho jai KPK ko zaroor ghasitna hai offtopic. Yeah sure just like what was it Army script lol that you ppl received in your face. Baat JH ki hai stick to Thread topic.

You are right IK and many ppl got fooled by him being flower of mankind but someone with-in told IK and the nature of Khan was tell me more about JH and the investigations started now you may blame Army for it ppl careless but this is credible information he was being investigated internally and pretty much things were gathered against him.
Your last paragraph could make more sense if you employ commas and full stops. I get one point but I just don't know where new sentence starts. Also translate that urdu sentence into english, i didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom