What's new

Has anybody seen EmO GiRl lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she change her name to DarkWave?

Leave a message on Shattered profile, she'll most probably know where dark wave is.

She now is

darkwave1.jpg

No I haven't seen her lately... last time she came on PDF was on 10th Muharram I think almost 1 week ago

I see its true what they say about women, can't live with em, can't live without em.

PM her guys, if she wants to she'll reply. Everybody is entitled to a little privacy and a little off time. So best not to launch a "search" for her like this.

tracking the traits of Emo's they are very fond of self mutilation and other similar practices........Not to mention they consider suicides a sacred ritual, so i wont be surprised if she is a floating angel in the skies playing that little harp thingy.

tracking the traits of Emo's they are very fond of self mutilation and other similar practices........Not to mention they consider suicides a sacred ritual, so i wont be surprised if she is a floating angel in the skies playing that little harp thingy.

She isn't a real life Emo, it's just her nick.

She's been busy with her life and daily work. She has very busy life indeed :P

Any one who managed to get her back on this forum, i promise i will thank him or her, each time he or she post anything.

God this forum is not, what it was without her Taliban bashing and woman rights postings.

Cant u guys see my profile name to judge, how much i admired her for all the wrong reasons.

EmO GiRl......EgO Boy misses you a lot, pls take time out and post something.

:cry::undecided::cry::undecided::cheesy::azn:

Any one who managed to get her back on this forum, i promise i will thank him or her, each time he or she post anything.

God this forum is not, what it was without her Taliban bashing and woman rights postings.

Cant u guys see my profile name to judge, how much i admired her for all the wrong reasons.

EmO GiRl......EgO Boy misses you a lot, pls take time out and post something.

:cry::undecided::cry::undecided::cheesy::azn:

Talibs need bashing, name a single deed for which they need to be praised... :hitwall:
Women have rights and it aint property of man and are not prostitues if they are not burqa clad as u suggested else where.... :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom