What's new

Has anybody seen EmO GiRl lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been busy with her life and daily work. She has very busy life indeed :P

Isn't she in Pakistan? If so she cannot be more buzy than average person here.. work 4 hours a day, take sleep for 8 hours and spend remaining 8 hours suggesting others what others should do and for the remaining 4 hours, some go out to kill time, other chat at phone while some like to waste time at PDF. :angel:

Is she talking on phone or has started to go out these days?

Isn't she in Pakistan? If so she cannot be more buzy than average person here.. work 4 hours a day, take sleep for 8 hours and spend remaining 8 hours suggesting others what others should do and for the remaining 4 hours, some go out to kill time, other chat at phone while some like to waste time at PDF. :angel:

Is she talking on phone or has started to go out these days?

aye she is from pak land and she has been busy with her studies and some other matters i sopouse =p. and if i kknow her she is not one of thoses people who like to text crazy on cell phones =p.

aye she is from pak land and she has been busy with her studies and some other matters i sopouse =p. and if i kknow her she is not one of thoses people who like to text crazy on cell phones =p.

She must be delighted if she would know people not only remember her but are also waiting to see her back. :pop:

I remember how me and EmOGirl always got into arguments! The last time i remember me and her were arguing:lol:

She must be busy with her final year ! :) She will be back..:cheers:

wait wiat.. what?? emo girl is a girl in real life? hahaha... i thought it was a dude obsessed with emo girls

I wonder where has that picture posting girl gone.. has anybody seen EmoGirl lately? I miss those crazy avatars she used to keep.

http://www.google.com/images

the link you posted, they all look same. maybe that emo is one of those.

btw, that's dark wave now. she doesn't post nowadays, but she surely visit here once per week.

I remember how me and EmOGirl always got into arguments! The last time i remember me and her were arguing:lol:

correct me if i am wrong, i think that was on mulahh or something.

but great girl with modern thinking. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom