What's new

Haryana discovery that promises to challenge our ancient history

Lol as I said nobody take Pakistan & their claim seriously :lol:, buy the way dravadians themselves are migrant to Indian subcontinent ,they are one of the oldest migrants

Actually no one take your claim seriously. You guys are butthurt that Pakistan is main center of civilization. We can't blame ourselfs for being too good.

Dravids don't even come in to picture. Lets wait for genetic results and if Rakhigarhi harappans cluster with Dravids then I will change my opinion.

So what was happening down south before AMT happened?
Btw you made it sound like AIT and not AMT. Grr!

Bibi it was AIT, aryans were not your typical sisi types. They came from steppe so they were robust warlike people.

Actually no one take your claim seriously. You guys are butthurt that Pakistan is main center of civilization. We can't blame ourselfs for being too good.

Dravids don't even come in to picture. Lets wait for genetic results and if Rakhigarhi harappans cluster with Dravids then I will change my opinion.
Biggest site of harrapan culture is in present day india in haryana so are most of the sites why would we feel buthurtt over sites in Pakistan as they are also part of India as the founders & settlers of all those sites were indians who move eastward after it collaps & who still carry its legacy,culture to date & not the wannabe arabs whose history starts from Qasim

Last edited:

Bibi it was AIT, aryans were not your typical sisi types. They came from steppe so they were robust warlike people.
Nah, our baby implanted in your territory.. take good care of the sites, we will take both the fame (Indian civilization) and knowledge... Another news for you, AIT is long dead. This is AMT (Aryan Migration Theory)...

Nah, our baby implanted in your territory.. take good care of the sites, we will take both the fame (Indian civilization) and knowledge... Another news for you, AIT is long dead. This is AMT (Aryan Migration Theory)...

Fame? Your main department is desperate to prove the fact that migration happened from east to west. When people think of IVC they think of Mohenjedaro, Harappa and Merhgarh. Pakistan gets all the fame :)

This will die just like when indians started to invent out of india theory. Remember the times when aryans moved from India to other places? Lol

It's obvious that there is an Aryan invasion into India. Hinduism was brought into India by Aryans invaders. No amount of denial will change this fact.

Save yourself some embarrassment by limiting yourself to threads related to India's lack of toilets if bashing India is all you ever wanted to do on PDF!

Fame? Your main department is desperate to prove the fact that migration happened from east to west. When people think of IVC they think of Mohenjedaro, Harappa and Merhgarh. Pakistan gets all the fame :)

This will die just like when indians started to invent out of india theory. Remember the times when aryans moved from India to other places? Lol
Pakistan gets khak because it wasn't invented till 1947... there is no race called aryans... the first permanent human settlement outside africa is in india... at the end, we are all africans...

Pakistan gets khak because it wasn't invented till 1947... there is no race called aryans... the first permanent human settlement outside africa is in india... at the end, we are all africans...

Gangid keep telling your self that.

Gangid keep telling your self that.
Not to myself, but to you. I will keep remind that how pakistan is kind of aaya looking after remnants of Hindu civilization and taking care of it properly, even better than India. You are like crow taking care of cuckoo eggs and being "proud" of the fact that your child has a very good voice!!

FRAUD ALERT !

All this is just rubbish. The Wikipedia articles are open source and the Hindutwa Historians just change the articles to suit the forged history. they either donb't bother with links or if they do it will be some dubious Indian link.

We all know the precursor to the Harappan Civilization were sites west of Indus in Balochistan going into Iran and all the way north to Turkmenistan. All of sudden we have had this rubbish report come out which flies in the face of everything thus far. Of course it does help to bring IVC more toward Ganga. By end of this decade IVC will have shifted to new sites somewhere east of Delhi. Boys make sure on the way east you do not overdo it and trip into Bangladesh. This is bizzare.

Against let us remind ourselves of the past frauds click: HORSEPLAY IN HARAPPA

This just shows the desperation by Gangalanders that they are having collective hallucigenic orgies.

* I suspect the people who are behind this know this rubbish will be exposed but by that time they will have screamed to whole world. Then when it is disproved nobody will take notice of this and the Gangalaanders will have been successful in creating impression in the wider world that will persist.

The terrible reality for Indian's is most of the core IVC sites are in Pakistan and the precursor sites are even further away in west Pakistan, iran and Turkmenistan. Most of India has nothingh to show for in the ancient world. In fact it was even beyond the limit of the knoiwn world maybe that is why alexander men refused to go any further. It was only when they settled in Ancient Pakistan did they over time discover the Ganges India that later Greeks wrote about.

Alexander+the+Great%2527s+Journey.png

FRAUD ALERT !

All this is just rubbish. The Wikipedia articles are open source and the Hindutwa Historians just change the articles to suit the forged history. they either donb't bother with links or if they do it will be some dubious Indian link.

We all know the precursor to the Harappan Civilization were sites west of Indus in Balochistan going into Iran and all the way north to Turkmenistan. All of sudden we have had this rubbish report come out which flies in the face of everything thus far. Of course it does help to bring IVC more toward Ganga. By end of this decade IVC will have shifted to new sites somewhere east of Delhi. Boys make sure on the way east you do not overdo it and trip into Bangladesh. This is bizzare.

Against let us remind ourselves of the past frauds click: HORSEPLAY IN HARAPPA

This just shows the desperation by Gangalanders that they are having collective hallucigenic orgies.

* I suspect the people who are behind this know this rubbish will be exposed but by that time they will have screamed to whole world. Then when it is disproved nobody will take notice of this and the Gangalaanders will have been successful in creating impression in the wider world that will persist.

The terrible reality for Indian's is most of the core IVC sites are in Pakistan and the precursor sites are even further away in west Pakistan, iran and Turkmenistan. Most of India has nothingh to show for in the ancient world. In fact it was even beyond the limit of the knoiwn world maybe that is why alexander men refused to go any further. It was only when they settled in Ancient Pakistan did they over time discover the Ganges India that later Greeks wrote about.

Alexander+the+Great%2527s+Journey.png
No matter how many times you post same old discredited paint job, history will not change...

I think Indians have realized that they can't shift Indus Valley into India, So now they came with theory of opposite drift of population.? So, How IVC people reached Haryana? Any trace in South India? Or they landed there directly from Mars?
How did the aboriginal australians reach australia? Did they also migrate via Pakistan - the country that existed 45000 years ago.

Both these theories are debunked since the so called "Aryan race" is just a Mythical race. So who the hell is an Aryan ? Is he a White Caucasian from Mediterranean Europe ? Is he a German as Hitler suggested ? Is he a Uzbek ? Was he from Central Asia ? Did he come from Ural mountains or was he an Ukrainian ? The closest people who can be associated with so called Aryan race is Iranians. In-fact the term "Aryans" usually were used in India to refer royalty and are sometimes associated with civilized group of people. But it's a well known fact that so many group of people immigrated/strayed into India. Some came as invaders occasionally subduing whatever local population it had and some came as immigrants looking for a greener pasture. But these so called immigrants/invaders were never a single tribe/race/group of people. But these people came from different regions. In-fact same can be said about another large nation.
Indians were the first one that used Aryan as a term.Means 'noble' and at that time it was based on the peoples action not race.
The foreigners would be Persians.
Aryans were a mythical group maybe. Who knows. :P

On a serious note, this does not say anything about Aryans, just that the Sindhu Saraswati Civilization was larger and more evolved than previously thought. Also in fact it does hint that it may have even moved from the East to West. Or perhaps simultaneous (in historical terms). Mohenjodaro, Lothal, Harrapa, Dholavira were not exceptions - but just more examples of the genius of the people that have lived in our land for thousands of years. That's what is clear. Aryans and Dravidians stuff can't be deduced from any of this. Till the DNA results are out.
Well you guys 're right!
Current archaeological data do not support the existence of an Indo-Aryan or European invasion into South Asia any time in the pre- or protohistoric periods. There's not the slightest trace of it on the ground, and it is unthinkable that the supposed Aryans could have conquered most of India and imposed on it their Vedic culture without leaving any physical evidence of any sort. Biological anthropologists remain unable to lend support to any of the theories concerning an Aryan biological or demographic entity and let me confirm " All prehistoric human remains recovered so far from the Indian subcontinent are phenotypically identifiable as ancient South Asians". @ghoul The proud Indo-Aryan!! This one's for you. :lol:

But why did I talk of AMT (aryan migration theory)??
Well there is a stage,somewhere around 900BC, in Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation which happened after a period of desertion, a time period which is usually associated with decline of SSC*. The newcomers who had migrated to these cities had no knowledge of metallurgy, their houses were not built in conformity to any plan and their tools were primitive (when compared to inhabitants of cities of SSC*). These ppl I assume were the shepherd Aryans. :P Completely my assumption!!!
But am not lying about the desertion period and the "newcomers". :)
SSC*- Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation

But then archaeologists and anthropologists now reject the old notion of race altogether. To quote from Possehl's book:
“Race as it was used in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries has been totally discredited as a useful concept in human biology. [. ..] There is no reason to believe today that there ever was an Aryan race that spoke Indo-European languages and was possessed with a coherent and well-defined set of Aryan or Indo-European cultural features.”
Not enough evidence except to suggest influence was maybe the same. The whole of N.India has no place-names, river-names that are from the "non-Aryan" languages.
Non-Aryan??
So you believe Aryans were the ones to spread the sindhu-saraswati civilisation eastwards?? Did I read it right??

Or are you saying that "Dravidans" were not related to SSC*??
SSC*- sindhu-saraswati civilisation

Well my point was, there's enough evidence down south to prove that inhabitants of SSC* cities had migrated eastwards and southwards.
upload_2015-5-6_8-9-58.png

You recognize these patterns, dont you??
These patterns 're commonly used by the woman down south to make kolams outside their houses.

Starts to get troublesome because vedic history is known to include the Sarasvati's flowing days as well as the time that it was drying up.(the Mahabharata mentions the Sarasvati as a then non-flowing river).
Yes!
But how does that prove there was no migration eastwards???
Recent studies 've increasingly stressed the continuity of Indian civilization from Harappan times in every aspect of life. There is very clear evidence of migration eastwards, like
1) Harappans loved both mathematics and standardization; for example, the common brick sizes followed a ratio of 1:2:4, which was often found in proportions of rooms, houses, some public buildings. Curiously much of this science and technology survived the urban collapse and resurfaced in the Gangetic cities a thousand years later.
2) Another example that I would like to quote is of the similarities between the cities Kampilya(in UP) and Dholavira (in Gujarat). Their town planning was exactly the same but the only difference was that Kampilya came 2000 yrs after Dholavira.
This once again proves that the inhabitants of SSC migrated eastwards.

Yes but the Brahui language is dated to more recent times - end of the first millennium beginning of the 2nd millennium A.D..
I read it somewhere that Brahui was the mother of 7000yr old Dravidan languages. I will 've to find the link though (I hope it was not a Pakistani site.Lol )

Last edited:
Hell No!!!
The robust warlike ppl had the same skeleton as the south asians. :lol:

Excerpts from Michel danino's book
upload_2015-5-6_8-40-29.png

And if at all somebody had migrated to these sites were ppl who had no knowledge of metallurgy and town planning. Compared to well planned rectangular cities (which had holy ratios), these newcomers who arrived at the scene after river saraswati had dried up and after a period of desertion in Harappan cities used to live in circular houses. If at all there were aryans, then it was these uneducated lot. :)
Let me repost what I said
levina said:
But then archaeologists and anthropologists now reject the old notion of race altogether. To quote from Possehl's recent book which I mentioned earlier:
“Race as it was used in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries has been totally discredited as a useful concept in human biology. [. ..] There is no reason to believe today that there ever was an Aryan race that spoke Indo-European languages and was possessed with a coherent and well-defined set of Aryan or Indo-European cultural features.”

Please go and educate yourself now. :)

Back
Top Bottom