What's new

Haryana discovery that promises to challenge our ancient history

It's obvious that there is an Aryan invasion into India. Hinduism was brought into India by Aryans invaders. No amount of denial will change this fact.

You may well be right that the movement happened from the west to east but no evidence for such movement has ever been produced. The reference in the article to Indian classics suggesting a movement from west to east is again nor proven. That was the argument for the Rig veda, which depending on whom you want to listen to was composed anywhere from central asia to Afghanistan to present day Pakistan. Unfortunately for them, the Rig veda itself does not seem to agree, being heavily based around the Haryana area and not speaking of any movement whatsoever from west to east. That doesn't mean that there wasn't such movement at some point in time, just that no records or evidence exists.
Their is definately a migration as haplogroup R-M17 is prevelent in all over Indian subcontinent even in 30% dravadians pointing toward a migration as the oldest one of these are found in eastern Europe, the most likely settlers & founders of Indus valley were dravadians one of the oldest migrant's to Indian subcontinent, they gradually migrated eastward after collapsed of Indus valley & later mixed with more central Asian migrants forming what is north India today

Last edited:
I think Indians have realized that they can't shift Indus Valley into India, So now they came with theory of opposite drift of population.? So, How IVC people reached Haryana? Any trace in South India? Or they landed there directly from Mars?

You realize the IVC sites in Pakistan are among the 'mature' phases right? That means that a long gestation period probably elsewhere is a very viable theory. No one in the world except Pakistanis are claiming that the IVC is an exclusively civilization born and bred in Pak lands.

It's obvious that there is an Aryan invasion into India. Hinduism was brought into India by Aryans invaders. No amount of denial will change this fact.

Jennifer Lawley is fat and ugly....

Its funny how author deliberately gived it a religious twist, very typical of Pakistan :lol:, their no historical denying that present days Indians specially the south Indians have the most right on Indus valley & all its heritage as all scientific theories till date show that Indus valley people moved eastward which mean present day Indians are the real owners of the civilization not the wannabe Arabs :lol:

Their is definately a migration as haplogroup R-M17 is prevelent in all over Indian subcontinent even in 30% dravadians pointing toward a migration as the oldest one of these are found in eastern Europe, the most likely settlers & founders of Indus valley were dravadians the oldest migrant's to Indian subcontinent, they gradually migrated eastward after collapsed of Indus valley & later mixed with more central Asian migrants forming what is north India today

That argument is a bit of a leap. there is no real evidence of any "Dravidian" presence in north India, all there are are leaps of imagination. Prehistoric time, anything is possible but the IVC isn't that old & its collapse overlaps the vedic civilisation.

In any case, all we have are theories & yours is as good as any.

Last edited:
Haryana may be the largest site but most historian agree that movement happen from west to east, the whole Indian subcontinent population is a result of migration from west & central Asia even the dravadians who were the earliest migration,most historian agree that indus valley people moved eastward after Indus valley collapsed that mean present day Indian have better claim over it than anyone else, Pakistan have no claim over Indus as their islamic history starts from Qasim @anonymus

Dravidians were not the earliest migrants.

Earliest migrants to Indian subcontinent were Negros, remnant of whom are found in some tribes like Santhal even today. They were followed by Australoid , mostly tribals today and some dravidians. Dravidians are mixture of Australoid , Mediterranean , and Brachycephals who migrated in this order, and last major migration was of Aryans who were predominantly Caucasoid.

And the thing with IVC as you people call it is that Indus was not even axis of settlements. Here is map of distribution of IVC sites.

indus valley.jpg

And as @levina could attest this,most of the historians have started calling it Indus-Sarasvati Civilization due to distribution of settlements.

That argument is a bit of a leap. there is no real evidence of any "Dravidian" presence in north India, all there are are leaps of imagination. Prehistoric time, anything is possible but the Indus valley isn't that old & its collapse overlaps the vedic civilisation.

In any case, all we have are theories & yours is as good as any.
No matter what the truth is its funny to see Pakistani reaction, they are to confused what to claim what to not & who they are dravadians, Aryans, Uzbek turks Arabs & what not , the ways author of artical gives a hypothesis a religious twist completely sum up his mental capacity & thinking of the nation he belong :lol:

Earliest migrants to Indian subcontinent were Negros, remnant of whom are found in some tribes like Santhal even today. They were followed by Australoid , mostly tribals today and some dravidians. Dravidians are mixture of Australoid , Mediterranean , and Brachycephals who migrated in this order, and last major migration was of Aryans who were predominantly Caucasoid.

And the thing with IVC as you people call it is that Indus was not even axis of settlements. Here is map of distribution of IVC sites.

And as @levina could attest this,most of the historians have started calling it Indus-Sarasvati Civilization due to distribution of settlements.
My mistake what I mean was one of the oldest migration, your map completely show most of the site are not even on Indus this will give some eminent historian TT of PDF heart attack, embrace yourself for poverty post which will be coming any minute :lol:

Its Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation Sir. Let's not use British names. :)

On topic:
Its very unfortunate that out of the 9 mounds found on Rakhigarhi, only 5 mounds 're available for excavations, as rest 're thickly populated. Another point to be noted is that the Harappan sites on the Indian side 've been discovered recently.
Infact work on the great bath of Dholavira (which is 3 times the size of the pool found in Mohenjodaro) began very recently in October 2014. I'm expecting more mind blowing facts to emerge from these sites.

Not much is known of Dravidans.
But yeah I remember Sir @Atanz calling me Indo-Australoid, or something to that effect. He's allergic to the word Dravidan. Lol

Last edited:
Please don't tag a mythical river to the great Indus Valley civilisation, it's pakistans heritage, we are not your fathers, your ancestors are from gangetic bowl civilisation.

No matter what the truth is its funny to see Pakistani reaction, they are to confused what to claim what to not & who they are dravadians, Aryans, Uzbek turks Arabs & what not , the ways author of artical gives a hypothesis a religious twist completely sum up his mental capacity & thinking of the nation he belong :lol:

My mistake what I mean was one of the oldest migration, your map completely show most of the site are not even on Indus this will give some eminent historian TT of PDF heart attack, embrace yourself for poverty post which will be coming any minute :lol:

That TT has already seen this map many times.

Its Sindhu-Saraswati civilisation Sir. Let's not use British names. :)

On topic:
Its very unfortunate that out of the 9 mounds found on Rakhigarhi, only 5 mounds 're available for excavations, as rest 're thickly populated. Another point to be noted is that the Harappan sites on the Indian side 've been discovered recently.
Infact work on the great bath of Dholavira (which is 3 times the size of the pool found in Mohenjodaro) begun very recently in October 2014. I'm expecting more mind blowing facts to emerge from these sites.

Not much is known of Dravidans.
But yeah I remember Sir @Atanz calling me Indo-Australoid, or something to that effect. He's allergic to the word Dravidan. Lol

I think that GoI should relocate people and excavate those mounds. It would be a great bragging point, if nothing else. Haryana government should take a lead in this matter.

And Well, Aryan migration is an accepted theory, and even Right Wing Historians have accepted it.

I think that GoI should relocate people and excavate those mounds. It would be a great bragging point, if nothing else. Haryana government should take a lead in this matter.
India is a country where ppl dont give an inch of their land for the expansion of roads. Do you think ppl would agree for relocation just so that a few archeologists could excavate a 5000yr old site? Next to impossible!!!:tsk:

And Well, Aryan migration is an accepted theory, and even Right Wing Historians have accepted it.
You're right AMT (Aryan migration theory) is accepted but not AIT (Aryan invasion theory). Whatever happened to Dravidans!!!
Can we discuss genetics on pdf??? lol

Haryana govt transfered Ashok Khemka to archaeology department.
Who's that?
how would that help???

Back
Top Bottom