What's new

Haryana: 40 Muslim families convert to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to Haryana. Many of these families call themselves Muslims but follow Hindu way of life. Many of them have Hindu surnames and even blood relation with Hindu families.
I know. Hence my concern.

Yaar....Indian Muslims are terrible people, and you indeed are the epitome of civilization. I wonder why you are wasting your time with such terrible people?

As far as "never relied on a kafir to give me anything"...your entry in the US was due to laws written by kafirs. It was not Muhammedan law that got you there.

Look man you are confused.. Its not Muhammedan law its Allah's law. Second I am not your enemy. Good luck being salman Khan.

There are a lot of Muslim organizations, and individual Muslims engaged in teaching Islam, in areas where "nominal" Muslims exist. I am familiar with several organizations in my area.

Of course

I give charity at times to organisations who spread islam in India

Your problem is the state is against you

The Muslim organisation to enlighten Hindus and show them the light of Islam exist, but it's up to Indian Muslims to throw their weight behind these organisations

But also to ensure their belief is firm, alot of these small villages are steeped in ignorance no better then Hindus

Am talking about your comment Alhamdulillah. They left Islam for Hindusm. I can understand it's their right and their grave but we shouldn't be saying Alhamdulillah etc. Why should we dig our grave for others. Thats all

Do you know what Alhumdulilah means?

I have been to Haryana. Many of these families call themselves Muslims but follow Hindu way of life. Many of them have Hindu surnames and even blood relation with Hindu families.

I am not sure they even call themselves as Muslims, but are just referred as such. I know several such communities, and there is a common theme. Decades ago, some Sufi saint passed through their village, they were impressed by him and decided to follow him. Using the limited knowledge of Muslims or Islam, they adopted some symbols or identifiers, and were henceforth referred to as Muslims.

In one community that I was familiar with (not in Haryana), they just replaced the idols with pictures of the Arabic inscription of "Allah" and "Muhammad (pbuh) and decided they were Muslim. They used to worship these inscriptions in the same way they previously worshiped idols, like garlanding it, and paying obeisance.

Quite often than not the best Dawah one can give is they themselves. Samsung phone mein log features dekhte aur dhoondhte hain lekin apple iphone ko aankh band karke khareed lete hai. If you want to do proper dawah, don't insult the other person's intelligence.

I am not sure they even call themselves as Muslims, but are just referred as such. I know several such communities, and there is a common theme. Decades ago, some Sufi saint passed through their village, they were impressed by him and decided to follow him. Using the limited knowledge of Muslims or Islam, they adopted some symbols or identifiers, and were henceforth referred to as Muslims.

In one community that I was familiar with (not in Haryana), they just replaced the idols with pictures of the Arabic inscription of "Allah" and "Muhammad (pbuh) and decided they were Muslim. They used to worship these inscriptions in the same way they previously worshiped idols, like garlanding it, and paying obeisance.

Yep, India is full of such communities

Is this the revenge from Gulf states?

Gulf states should kick bhartis. Look what they are doing. Such a racist intolerant state.

Look man you are confused.. Its not Muhammedan law its Allah's law. Second I am not your enemy. Good luck being salman Khan.

So how did the Kafir grant you entry in the US?

If you are not my enemy, then stop acting like one. The last thing someone needs when he is down, is some "well wisher" that kicks him when he is down and tells him he is a rat and deserved what he got. Surely your parents didn't raise you like this, so stop smoking the weed of hate.

Nope. It's only Haryana where most of the Muslims migrated to Pakistan and the left ones were targeted aggressively by Arya Samaj.

No...these are the exceptions and are not the norm. These are communities that are traditionally located in remote areas that are not easily accessible. Their communication with outside world is limited.

No...these are the exceptions and are not the norm. These are communities that are traditionally located in remote areas that are not easily accessible. Their communication with outside world is limited.

You would be surprised with village ignorance in India, some of them have just walked out of the jungle

If a Muslim cannot convert to another religion then what gives you Musalmaans the right to run conversion campaigns among Non-Muslims and bring them on the so called path of enlightenment?

Islamic Policy of expansion is very wonderful. Convert Non Muslims to Islam while keep the Muslim numbers intact. Sorry this wont work in India anymore.
Who are YOU to dictate what WE should do as per our faith? Do we get to learn Islam from your Shakhas?

Religion must not be a joke. But should it be so goddamn rigid ? Why should one leave the land just because he doesn't wanna remain in that religion? That's so so so extreme and Orthodox. I wonder how can you guys not see the rigidity ?

On one hand you believe that it's between you and Allah , on the other hand you go to such a large distance to literally expel the person from his land if he wanna leave Islam. That's so Orthodox. Religion isn't joke but it's not everything too.
Says the one with the most regressive faith.

Stupid or not, It doesn't say on your forehead that you are Muslim. You are an Indian Muslim which is worst than an Indian Hindu. You guys are rats and stand by while other Muslims are getting killed. Now you are getting killed so people should show you sympathy. Do bhai-bhai shit and get raped every day while you beg for government jobs.
You need to grow up. Your statements are extremely pukeworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom