What's new

Haryana: 40 Muslim families convert to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
So "once you get in, you can't go out". Sounds more like a "contract" than a religion. What if someone goes in and doesn't like stuff and wanna go back ?

Its not like that. While living in a muslim state, ur not allowed to go back. It has many reasons, it stops ppl from fake conversion. Think before u convert, but if still someone wants to go back, they have to leave that muslim land. Religion is not a joke and there are rules.
In a non muslim state, its between the person and God and can do watever he likes and will face it after his death.

Indian Muslims converting to their country’s majority’s religion. It’s not that surprising, considering there is already alot of mixing, this should not be our concern. All major ‘Muslim’ actors (as I don’t anyone personally) have Hindu wives plus no religion or both religion policy at homes. What Indian muslims do, shouldn’t be our concern, its a different country and doesn’t need highlighting by Pakistanis. Such threads give the impression that we think they are same as Pakistani muslims for us. I’ve only once had experience with an Indian muslim, in person and that guy’s filthy mouth about Pakistan and doing ‘barhai’ of Bharat, made me think like, we don’t even care what you guys do/say - why trying to prove your loyalty to India, in front of a Pakistani. They seem to spill too much hate about Pakistan, just like Hindus do. So let them be. You’re not answerable for them and vice a versa.

When did you last see 250 odd Hindus convert to Islam in a single village in Haryana?

From where exactly 250 Million Muslims came who are citizens of Hindustan :D

But now with their official conversion, they are not coming back. They are a permanent loss now

Are they dead ? Where is the loss ?

these indians excuse us of forced conversions of hindus but infact they are doing same with Muslims in india

We have over 20 percent of minorities living in secular India. Stop comparing or come up with some facts.

@xeuss @The_Showstopper Do you have any contacts I can get in touch with?

There are hundreds of similar communities with mixed cultural traits who are now considering similar things - of course with the baits like better schooling, better jobs, inclusion etc. I am not sure how could they possibly ask for forgiveness in the afterlife, but there are somethings we CAN do now.

Proper cultural and religious schooling should be made available, if there are any NGOs you know of, please let me know.

There are a lot of Muslim organizations, and individual Muslims engaged in teaching Islam, in areas where "nominal" Muslims exist. I am familiar with several organizations in my area.

Leave that has Wasim Akrams new wife Shaneira Thompson converted to Islam?

I don’t see how that is relevant to the conversation - Pakistan is a muslim majority country and we don’t have many interfaith marraiges - but yes Shaneira converted to Islam before marrying Wasim. In India, muslim named celebrities marry Hindus and then make their kids follow neither of the religions. So when someone says a muslim in hindustan has married a hindu or converted, it doesn’t seem newsworthy cos its so common.

Not at all. It is very difficult for a Syed girl to marry even a non Syed boy in India but such cases exist. We don't care when a girl or a boy leaves Hinduism and convert. We just don't let them give random reasons for doing so.
Did we are disusing here interfaith marriages?

You are knowingly or unknowingly trolling here.

What a insecure RSS supporters you are..

It's a fact as Hindus have organizations do it legally VHP&BD, now even in community level some pressure tactics are applied then obviously it turn into a mass movement.

Entire Pakistan movement was started by this 'idea', congress turned sickular after 1947 but now Hindus are united like never before in the history.

PS:Girls mostly marry Rich&Well settled guys it is known fact across the world and EVERYBODY KNEW WHO ARE THE NEW DALITS(most poor) in India right now.

There are a lot of Muslim organizations, and individual Muslims engaged in teaching Islam, in areas where "nominal" Muslims exist. I am familiar with several organizations in my area.
Many converted at the partition itself; I heard ancestors of Daler Mehndi's ancestors were Muslims too but converted in 47. These guys had the same story.

btw most Indian muslims mostly look/behave/follow Hindu customs ....Am not a religious person but my muslim friends knew Mahabharat and Ramayan more than me.

Yes they do and it’s very difficult to tell you guys apart - unless they give their musalman name or unless they are in a bollywood movie with a green dupatta, guys with kajal. Doing adaab, adaab.

EVERYBODY KNEW WHO ARE THE NEW DALITS(most poor) in India right now.
main-qimg-edc0e7226119f93dadb84b3497b1c5f5.jpg

What will they get from Hindus?
Muslim low caste are barred from SC/ST reservations, they would get it as Hindus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom