What's new

Haryana: 40 Muslim families convert to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Muslim cannot convert to another religion then what gives you Musalmaans the right to run conversion campaigns among Non-Muslims and bring them on the so called path of enlightenment?

Islamic Policy of expansion is very wonderful. Convert Non Muslims to Islam while keep the Muslim numbers intact. Sorry this wont work in India anymore.
No one is forcing anyone to convert or revert but you have to decide once you admit or committed to islam or dont accept simple..
Rules are every where once you become indian citizen there are rules apply on your some are strict and some are not treason is one of them its up to gov how they deal with it.
And in islam rules are infront of you so read before you sign up and if you follow Islam its a gurantee you will never regret.

Reactions: TNT
Get used to live like untouchables - - - - - -

Punjabi women get one a bigger reward eh ? So if this rate card was true, Asim Riyaz would have gotten seven lakh for getting engaged to Himanshi Khurana.

And this rate card, if it was true, was for getting married to women, not for serially dating them which was my expectation. :sad:
The maker of this should be an exceptionally dumb and a casteist person, Brahmins are highest prized, lol.
And if it was dating, I would have gotten around 15 lakhs by now. :partay:

The maker of this should be an exceptionally dumb and a casteist person, Brahmins are highest prized, lol.

Partly. Gujarati Brahmin women and Punjabi Hindu women get one six lakhs but Punjabi Sikh women get one seven lakh. I wonder why.

I would have liked to date the lovely Gujarati lass Helly Shah, my favorite TV star :

qVTgtXK.jpg

954e7e35f98a2a2ae16ddea79fd95652.jpg

46946837b574d83c1ad7e0479e64ac82.jpg

And yeah, I too think the card makers must have been casteist persons.

And if it was dating, I would have gotten around 15 lakhs by now. :partay:

Hear hear. :tup:

Last edited:
these indians excuse us of forced conversions of hindus but infact they are doing same with Muslims in india

I understand your sensibilities may not consider them as 'Muslims'. But at least they were counted in the Census as Muslims, they belonged to our community.

Though distant and perhaps following questionable practices - but there was hope.

Now they will simply form the same Hindutva squads to target the rest of the Muslims in neighboring villages. Do you understand the situation - the peer pressure local Muslim communities in the vicinity will be enormous.

250 odd is not a joke. Zakir Naik had his faults and his openly provocative statements could have been shown to a more restricted audience, or at least off camera.

But even he was able to inspire people in driblets.

This is a community conversion event - something that is unthinkable under ordinary circumstances.

Should ring alarm bells.

You are just over hyping it. If they left Islam, they were not proper muslims in the first place. Peer pressure? Do u know the bounties of afterlife if ur killed for being a muslim? So if they converted, they didnt know Islam at all. The news also say they were mirasi tribe, these ppl usually keep changing religions for money.
As far as conversion is seen, thats something Allah even told the Prophet SAW that its not in your hands and is exclusively the will of Allah. So if people are not converting, it mean Allah doesnt want them to and has a fire ready for them. On the other hand alot of ppl in the west are converting.

If a Muslim cannot convert to another religion then what gives you Musalmaans the right to run conversion campaigns among Non-Muslims and bring them on the so called path of enlightenment?

Islamic Policy of expansion is very wonderful. Convert Non Muslims to Islam while keep the Muslim numbers intact. Sorry this wont work in India anymore.
No one is forcing anyone to convert or revert but you have to decide once you admit or committed to islam or dont accept simple..
Rules are every where once you become indian citizen there are rules apply on your some are strict and some are not treason is one of them its up to gov how they deal with it.
And in islam rules are infront of you so read before you sign up and if you follow Islam its a gurantee you will never regret.

So "once you get in, you can't go out". Sounds more like a "contract" than a religion. What if someone goes in and doesn't like stuff and wanna go back ?

you are not muslim thats why you cant understand in 100 years. converting to anyother religion specially when you are muslim and converting to hindu not acceptable at all for any other muslim.

You are just showing entitled behavior.

These people were not converted from Hinduism by force or religious teaching but they themselves got converted because they want some economical gain from Muslim rulers....Look at their names even today they use Hindu names....and now they see powerful Hindu regime so they decided to reconvert back to Hinduism to have some gains....

These very poor people have no religion but a fight to stay alive under changing religious regimes....

Feel pity for their poverty....

In Islam there is saying that "It is near that poverty takes you paganism"....
@AfrazulMandal @Joe Shearer

Last edited:
@AfrazulMandal you guys need to get your game together. Or in 150-200 years India could be like Spain. Does anyone even remember Spain was a Muslim country? Nope! All of them reconverted to Christianity or went in exile.
That will happen. Lower class muslims get no benefit from Ashraf Muslims except Ramzan biryani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom