What's new

Haryana: 40 Muslim families convert to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know about my Faith mister ? Let me tell you something new. My faith doesn't chain me. My faith says a hell lot of things But all of them are optional. My faith respects my human agency.
Belief in God? Yes. Ok. No? Again OK
It doesn't threaten me for anything. That we will kill you if you leave lol.
The best part ? My faith is dynamic. It is fluid. It is alive so it evolves. It can reform it's ills.
Sati gone
Devdasi gone
Child marriage gone
Widow re marriage bar gone
Restrictions against sea voyages gone
Purdah system fading
Caste system fading.

So please don't teach me about a faith that wants to keep me captive. If there is a God, he made me the way he liked. You stay away from us. Apni dekho sirf.
[/QUOTE]

I think it was either the British or Congress or Nehru who did all this. Thank them!

Of-course with same caste,many cant talk in even urdu unlike Ashraf muslims.

Anyway,many lower Caste muslims willing to do Gharwapsi,even congress knew it.
So, they don't intermarry, I knew it. There's no compulsion to speak Urdu btw.

I hope such occurences never happen again. But these events have indeed sprung up on my twitter feed more often now than ever before in my life.

Perhaps the impending NRC+CAA stuff is scaring more to adopt this path.

What do you think we can do to prevent this? I mean constructive steps... @Joe Shearer

May be.

But there were cases of Meo Muslims and some precedents before. Something to do with the fascist Arya Samajis, the predecessors of the Hindutva gangs we see today.

But my interest in this thread is twofold -

1. What risk does it have to Muslim community in remote India? how many face this threat of conversion out of Islam?
2. What can we do to prevent these?

You have to allow free conversion both ways and whoever emerges bigger is the will of Allah.

They speak Haryanvi like Muley Jaat, Ranghar and western UP quams.

It is an inverse relationship between poverty and the number of children.

Don't worry about it. You won't get it. Stick to Sanghi propaganda like PoopIndia

My point is very valid and if you choose to be defensive you will be even worse.

Sanghi propaganda at its finest. "ashraf muslims" and "ghar wapsi". What next? Halala?

My point is very valid and if you choose to be defensive you will be even worse.

I am not denying that you make points that only you consider as valid.

LOL, He's talking about Telugu Muslims.

I am talking about muslims of western UP. Telugu muslims don't speak Urdu like Hyderabad or Rayalseema muslims. There are Tamil and mallu muslims also who can't speak Urdu.

I am talking about muslims of western UP. Telugu muslims don't speak Urdu like Hyderabad or Rayalseema muslims. There are Tamil and mallu muslims also who can't speak Urdu.
The guy of whom you quoted post was talking about AP Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom