What's new

Haryana: 40 Muslim families convert to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man you are confused.. Its not Muhammedan law its Allah's law. Second I am not your enemy. Good luck being salman Khan.
What's wrong in being Salman Khan ? Loved by a Billion people and earning Billions ? May be he should take life lessons from a loser like you.

No...these are the exceptions and are not the norm. These are communities that are traditionally located in remote areas that are not easily accessible. Their communication with outside world is limited.

When muslim organisations get to them they can correct their belief but also spread the faith amongst the Hindus of their communities

But some of these Hicks are so isolated that they are targets for hindutva

No...these are the exceptions and are not the norm. These are communities that are traditionally located in remote areas that are not easily accessible. Their communication with outside world is limited.
I hope such occurences never happen again. But these events have indeed sprung up on my twitter feed more often now than ever before in my life.

Perhaps the impending NRC+CAA stuff is scaring more to adopt this path.

What do you think we can do to prevent this? I mean constructive steps... @Joe Shearer

Even Pakistanis use Hindu surnames and there's absolutely no blood relations between them. Even Hindus will not consider that.
May be.

But there were cases of Meo Muslims and some precedents before. Something to do with the fascist Arya Samajis, the predecessors of the Hindutva gangs we see today.

But my interest in this thread is twofold -

1. What risk does it have to Muslim community in remote India? how many face this threat of conversion out of Islam?
2. What can we do to prevent these?

Of course

I give charity at times to organisations who spread islam in India

Your problem is the state is against you

The Muslim organisation to enlighten Hindus and show them the light of Islam exist, but it's up to Indian Muslims to throw their weight behind these organisations

But also to ensure their belief is firm, alot of these small villages are steeped in ignorance no better then Hindus

The biggest problem that Muslims face is poverty. I am familiar with this situation in several cities, where Muslim orphans or children from poor Muslim families are given to Christian orphanages, where they are then raised as Christians. This happens to the poor Hindus as well.

I don't blame the Christian missionaries or the Muslim parents/orphans. If Muslims want to avoid this situation, then they need to provide for the poorer sections of society the same way the Christians do.

The Jamaat-e-Islami Hind is now actively setting up schools and orphanages to cater to this section of society. And thankfully, they are not setting it up as a Madrassa. It is a boarding school affiliated and based on the central or state board, with some Islamic classes.

Nope. It's only Haryana where most of the Muslims migrated to Pakistan and the left ones were targeted aggressively by Arya Samaj.

In my state AP also many Muslim communities are there, for ex: Dudekula sayibulu, they all have CASTE relations with Hindus with half-muslim names!!

Anyway,it is just the beginning more to follow and then mass movement....Arya samaj,VHP and BD will push it further legally.

Says the one with the most regressive faith.

What do you know about my Faith mister ? Let me tell you something new. My faith doesn't chain me. My faith says a hell lot of things But all of them are optional. My faith respects my human agency.
Belief in God? Yes. Ok. No? Again OK
It doesn't threaten me for anything. That we will kill you if you leave lol.
The best part ? My faith is dynamic. It is fluid. It is alive so it evolves. It can reform it's ills.
Sati gone
Devdasi gone
Child marriage gone
Widow re marriage bar gone
Restrictions against sea voyages gone
Purdah system fading
Caste system fading.

So please don't teach me about a faith that wants to keep me captive. If there is a God, he made me the way he liked. You stay away from us. Apni dekho sirf.[/QUOTE]

May be.

But there were cases of Meo Muslims and some precedents before. Something to do with the fascist Arya Samajis, the predecessors of the Hindutva gangs we see today.

But my interest in this thread is twofold -

1. What risk does it have to Muslim community in remote India? how many face this threat of conversion out of Islam?
Meos are quite Orthodox now and these people had already converted in 47, the news is fake.

In my state AP also many Muslim communities are there for ex :Dudekula sayibulu they all have CASTE relations with Hindu counter parts with muslim names!!
Do they intermarry?

What about Muslim Rajputs?
Something in between but not as good as Hindu Rajputs.

1. The only risk is among communities that have a nominal Muslim background. These are few and far in between. Anyone with a clear understanding of the One God concept, can never go back to Hinduism.
2. Support you local Jamaat

Meos are quite Orthodox now and these people had already converted in 47, the news is fake.

Do they intermarry?

Something in between but not as good as Hindu Rajputs.

Of-course with same caste,many cant talk in even urdu unlike Ashraf muslims.

Anyway,many lower Caste muslims willing to do Gharwapsi,even congress knew it.

The biggest problem that Muslims face is poverty. I am familiar with this situation in several cities, where Muslim orphans or children from poor Muslim families are given to Christian orphanages, where they are then raised as Christians. This happens to the poor Hindus as well.

I don't blame the Christian missionaries or the Muslim parents/orphans. If Muslims want to avoid this situation, then they need to provide for the poorer sections of society the same way the Christians do.

The Jamaat-e-Islami Hind is now actively setting up schools and orphanages to cater to this section of society. And thankfully, they are not setting it up as a Madrassa. It is a boarding school affiliated and based on the central or state board, with some Islamic classes.

They should have less children also to provide for them better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom