What's new

Harvinder Singh slaps Sharad Pawar

Now there will be a new stroke in cricket. Like the "helicopter shot" and all that. It will be called the "Pawar shot"!

from now on nov-24 shall be celebrated as :devil:"SLAP THE C**P DAY
1000'S AND 1000'S OF FARMERS LOST THEIR LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER IN DISGUISE....
1000'S OF FAMILYS DISTROYED
BILLIONS OF LOSS TO GOVERNMENT
28000 CRORE OF BLACK MONEY IN HIS POCKET

Unlike 2g or 3g scam, this guy is food minister, it directly effects poor people.

This shameless idiot should be slapped with chappal.

Sane side of me thinks and strongly believes that what Harvinder Singh has done is a VERY bad example we want ourselves and our new generation to follow. If such politicians are in power we are directly responsible for that. What he has done to promote the idea to kick such corrupt people out of our Govt. none ...CLEANING must START AT HOME!

Neverthe less I've no sympathy for this guy. He is corrupt to the core. One recent example ... Sugar price has gone sky high due to shortage, to keep that in check we must stop / control the export. But this guy is advocating to export of sugar to artificially inflate domestic sugar price without passing ay benefit to farmer...WHY... because 80% sugar mafia belongs to Congress or NCP at least for Maharashtra.

The man who slapped himobviously is around the bend given that he did the same to Sukh Ram too a few days ago.

This however shows the sense of anger amongst the masses thanks to the media which highlights the innumerable scams that happen with public money.

thing is that politicians are still not serious on situation of country...they needs still some more...

this is the net. i don't think an introduction is needed :P

anyway, India is a democracy. I can choose to hate Modi if i like ( i have reasons).

Back
Top Bottom