What's new

Harvinder Singh slaps Sharad Pawar

New Delhi: A man slapped Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar at the NDMC centre in New Delhi on Thursday. He was later arrested by the police.

On being asked why he slapped the minister, he said that he was tired of scams in the country. Speaking agitatedly, he also said he did not not do it for publicity and added, "I would have killed him if I had my kripan today."

He also said that he was not worried about the consequences.

The man claimed to be the same person who attacked ex-minister Sukhram at Rohini court on Saturday.
pawar_slapped2.jpg

Great job!..Sharad Pawar deserves many more slaps:)

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

New Delhi: Union Minister Sharad Pawar has been slapped by a youth at the New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) centre in Delhi.

The minister was attacked as he was leaving the premises by Harvinder Singh who was reportedly angry over the minister's inability to control rising prices.

"This is my answer to corrupt politicians," shouted the attacker.

He was taken away by security personnel who handed him over to the police for interrogation.

The attacker has been identified as the same person who slapped former telecom minister Sukhram inside the premises of a Delhi court just moments after he was sentenced to five years rigorous imprisonment in connection with a corruption case dating back to 1996

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

When the common patriotic man gets angry..this happens..

jiyo mere sher. Ab ek Chidambaram aur ek adha dikvijay singh ko. Maja aa jayega.

Last edited by a moderator:
The attacker has been identified as the same person who slapped former telecom minister Sukhram inside the premises of a Delhi court just moments after he was sentenced to five years rigorous imprisonment in connection with a corruption case dating back to 1996
HE is habitual i Guess :rofl:

379171_10150393710333071_87167763070_8333861_1721466124_n.jpg

see this idiot,,
Today I,m little relieved and satisfied bcoz we are not dead yet aag abhi baaki hai hum mai

The youth is a hero. He has an uncorrupted inner self that made him do this. He should be welcomed as a youth icon to encourage more students and college people to spit, slap, kick and even kill these politicians if chance comes.

Well done shera!

''Iss Thapad Ki Goonj Sadio Tak Sansad Mein Gunjte Rahegi''

Jokes apart i think its high Govt of India and State Govt in India should realise that High Food prices are realy taking toll on the people of India otherwise in next election even God will not be able to save UPA from huge defeat

The UPA looks doomed for the next elections at the present moment, unless they come up with some face saving measures at the nth moment and hoodwink the voting public. Also the BJP is not in great shape either.

''Iss Thapad Ki Goonj Sadio Tak Sansad Mein Gunjte Rahegi''

Jokes apart i think its high Govt of India and State Govt in India should realise that High Food prices are realy taking toll on the people of India otherwise in next election even God will not be able to save UPA from huge defeat

but whom are we gonna vote exactly? sometimes i wish that we had some other political party founded by ppl like imran khan as in pakistan, pakistanis atleast have some hope for a better future under him, but what options do we have ? ek taraf kua hai toh ek taraf khaii :(

but whom are we gonna vote exactly? sometimes i wish that we had some other political party founded by ppl like imran khan as in pakistan, pakistanis atleast have some hope for a better future under him, but what options do we have ? ek taraf kua hai toh ek taraf khaii :(

Aur Sab saale chor.

??????????

Imran Khan was never in the power then how can make this comment ??

People of Pakistan want him as change still he has to prove him self as good.

Cause sirf bat karne se kuch nahi hota karke bhi dikhana padta hai

Bolta to hamare yaha rahul gandhi bhi hai par usne aaj tak kon sa kam karke dikhaya hai???

??????????

Imran Khan was never in the power then how can make this comment ??

People of Pakistan want him as change still he has to prove him self as good.

Cause sirf bat karne se kuch nahi hota karke bhi dikhana padta hai

Bolta to hamare yaha rahul gandhi bhi hai par usne aaj tak kon sa kam karke dikhaya hai???
. point taken BUT atleast he doesn't have any criminal case against him, his records are clean, he left living a lavish life to help for the betterment of common pakistani he is doing it for his country not for a position or a profit unlike other politicians, be it pakistan or India. hmmm got to wait and see who wins the next election in pakistan. i have good hopes with I.K

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Aur Sab saale chor.

chor logo ka naam q kharab kar rahe ho politicians se compare kar k? choro ki bhi aukaat hoti hai!

. point taken BUT atleast he doesn't have any criminal case against him, his records are clean, he left living a lavish life to help for the betterment of common pakistani he is doing it for his country not for a position or a profit unlike other politicians, be it pakistan or India. hmmm got to wait and see who wins the next election in pakistan. i have good hopes with I.K

I am not saying that he is bad.

May be he is very good but still we have to wait for any conclusion (this is what I am talking about).

And about criminal cases
As I said earlier he was never in the power.

Back
Top Bottom