What's new

Harvinder Singh slaps Sharad Pawar

. point taken BUT atleast he doesn't have any criminal case against him, his records are clean, he left living a lavish life to help for the betterment of common pakistani he is doing it for his country not for a position or a profit unlike other politicians, be it pakistan or India. hmmm got to wait and see who wins the next election in pakistan. i have good hopes with I.K

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

chor logo ka naam q kharab kar rahe ho politicians se compare kar k? choro ki bhi aukaat hoti hai!

Bhai mere you must be aware that one single person cannot make a difference when the whole system is rotten, if he tries to be honest and incorruptible people around him will not tolerate and if he has to survive he will become corrupt if he doesn't relent then that honest person cannot survive long. Politics is the worst **** known to man. Money is power in politics you win elections with money in India.

not good he is old man and age of guy's father its a shame we s.asians respect our olds not slap them . don;t forget values and culture in hate

not good he is old man and age of guy's father its a shame we s.asians respect our olds not slap them . don;t forget values and culture in hate
.oh please its not we don't respect elders, this bastard deserved it and it was long overdue! dair aye durust aye!

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Bhai mere you must be aware that one single person cannot make a difference when the whole system is rotten, if he tries to be honest and incorruptible people around him will not tolerate and if he has to survive he will become corrupt if he doesn't relent then that honest person cannot survive long. Politics is the worst **** known to man. Money is power in politics you win elections with money in India.

haudu ri, lets wait and watch just keep your fingers crossed and pray that he turns out to be a guiding light for pakistanis

.oh please its not we don't respect elders, this bastard deserved it and it was long overdue! dair aye durust aye!

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

haudu ri, lets wait and watch just keep your fingers crossed and pray that he turns out to be a guiding light for pakistanis

but still i am not agree for this dear

but what made him do that, he knew that he will be beaten in the police station for his action, yet he did it, why did he do it, its the elected leaders responsibility to make sure the people are at ease but they have made the situation worse and do not have accontability on their part, this man did what he did because of the exploitation that is commited on the people by the politicians and the suffering that they have brought on the weaker section of the society.
The man is a patriot but is not a cirminal, his actions are expressions of emotions and needs only a punishment not more than 10 days in jail

one slap in exchange for well over 100,000 crore + substantial holdings in all cities & towns across the country + a definite hold on the underworld nexus + continous income for next 20 generations ... sum total ÷ 71 years of life spent blood sucking & getting a lift beyond cocaine & ecstasy ... not a bad deal at all ... wanna trade places mr pawar ?

HAhahahah..........

392098_283230341715343_114984995206546_786102_1541831658_n.jpg

I'm surprised at anna hajares reaction!

Anna Hazare's reaction was impulsive, & impulsive reactions are seldom politically correct. To be honest.. most of those people, be it politicians, civil society members or media persons condemning this event in public must be in agreement with Anna's view privately like most of the members here. It's just that in public life one requires to be at the right side of political correctness, which is something Anna lacks!

Anna Hazare's reaction was impulsive, & impulsive reactions are seldom politically correct. To be honest.. most of those people, be it politicians, civil society members or media persons condemning this event in public must in agreement with Anna's view privately like most of the members here. It's just that in public life one requires to be at the right side of political correctness, which is something Anna lacks!
. kardi na politiciano wali baat sir ji, anna ji is a revolutionary not a politician. so why he should mind his etiquette? he was x soldier afterall :)

. kardi na politiciano wali baat sir ji, anna ji is a revolutionary not a politician. so why he should mind his etiquette? he was x soldier afterall :)

Not at all Sirji.. not trying to undermine Anna at all. It's just that.. had he not uttered those words spontaneously.. he wouldn't have had to make a statement later saying he would say sorry to Pawar for those utterances. Now.. i don't like anyone saying sorry to this monster..especially Anna!! would you?

Mayawati
rahul gandhi
PC
karunanidhi
jaya

ohh... kaha tak likhu ... dil hai ki manta nahi..:rofl:
how did you miss,
Lalu,
Paswan,
Sonia (the *****),
etc

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

mate 70 % of our population doesn't have access to internet forget about Facebook or tweet. have you seen why rahul gandhi campaigns only in rural and backward parts of India ? what a poor villager would know about these scams? rahul baba would go to villages, distribute some KAMBBAL eat at some poor old lady's house gather sympathy and voila all hail next prime minister
if he becomes the PM, some one get me a sniper and I'll finish him for the good of this nation

If you go through the thread there is a impression that only congress men are corrupt.I dont agree with that.There is a clear political bias.
Every one is corrupt, but no one comes close to the level of corruption that Congress does,, Once a sardar named MMS was regarded for honesty, that man long died becoming the pupet of sonia gandhi and stabed honesy.

Honesty like cesor stood until MMS STABBED it, Honesties last words were "YOU TOO MMS"

What a legend (man who slapped) these SCUM who call themselves "honourable" members of parliament and take from the public purse are the lowest of the low and deserve everytinh they get as far as punishment is concerned.

"if I had my Kirpan, I'd have stabbed him" absoulutly LOVE IT.

i can say 1 thing every true indian will be rejoicing deep inside their heart- i feel like waking up on a diwali morning:taz::devil::chilli:.

Back
Top Bottom