What's new

Harvinder Singh slaps Sharad Pawar

this is the net. i don't think an introduction is needed :P

anyway, India is a democracy. I can choose to hate Modi if i like ( i have reasons).

Well this is a international forum so let the others knows a bit about you, that`s about Introduction ..

& about hate.. ya you can choose to hate someone in any format of governance,

democracy gives you power of vote...

nothing personal ,but did modi hurt you himself???:devil:

No, he didn't...personally. neither did Pawar's actions hurt anyone - personally.
but his actions did hurt me as an Indian.

No, he didn't...personally. neither did Pawar's actions hurt anyone - personally.
but his actions did hurt me as an Indian.

Well pawar`s actions as a cabinet minister of agriculture hurts me a lot...

he directly effects my food ... but I dont know how this modi guy can effect your daily life...

Modi holds a constitutional office too. His actions effects a lot of people too.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

he directly effects my food ... but I dont know how this modi guy can effect your daily life...

well that is not the case with me :P i do a bit of farming myself.

and Modi's action are not doing me any harm, but as an Indian i dislike some of his actions. We all know his role in some infamous incidents. right?

all politicians are riding in the same boat,slapping doesnt make a difference unless it knocks some sence in these people but its too late to slap and knock some sence in sharad pawar anyways :disagree:

But not in Itanagar???
People of Gujarat has selected him thrice .... so what`s your point???

People in Maharashtra have been electing Pawar for sometime now. S i guess they are quite justified in their protests, right?

Modi or Pawar or digvijay....all are same: power-hungry sc***

People in Maharashtra have been electing Pawar for sometime now. S i guess they are quite justified in their protests, right?

Modi or Pawar or digvijay....all are same: power-hungry sc***

They are not electing him for CM... for that he requires support of whole maharashtra.....

By the way thread is not about Modi....

Enjoy the slap on the face of a scum bag...:cheers:

Sharad Pawar is the known god father of dawood ibrahim and he is the one of the politicians who is the root of India's many problems like dawood ibrahim, rot in agriculture, food inflation, suicides by farmers, underdevelopment in Vidharba, problems of Mumbai etc. etc.

if i am not wrong after 1993 blasts in mumbai sharad pawars name came as some kind of nexus was found between him and underworld but that a$$ whole escapes every time . like saudi arabia cut his hands and kick him in drain and let him rot there

Why the NCP is attacking Sikhs? They are sick people. And then we say west is racist.

Just in- Rahul Gandhi has said that an elephant in Lucknow(possibly Mayawati herself) is eating all UP funds. I would love to see a dalit go and slap him. Move over thrown footwear, slaps are here!

Back
Top Bottom