What's new

Hari Singh Nalwa:one of the best commanders ever

:cuckoo: Sikhs, started as nothing, were under the foot of the Mughal Emperors for a couple of hundred years

After the fall of the Mughal Empire, they took advantage and took over area's in disaray

This so called mighty empire lasted all of a few decades before being thrown in the dust bin of history, since then the Sikhs have been the Ghulam of the British followed by the hindu's, the hindu's finally putting them into their place in 1984.

And this is what their proud of??????:wacko:

Compare this to Muslims, started in one place, Mecca went from there to conquer Arabian Peninsula,
Onto greater middle east
Defeating Persian Empire, Byzantine Empire
Taking over Persia
Taking over north africa and beyong, conquering spain, driving into France.
Taking Modern day Turkey, driving in Greece & eastern europe
Taking over central asia and extending one time control deep into Russia
Taking India
Big parts of south east asia
Down Africa

etc etc etc etc

This sounds like a Sikh wet fantasy.
Fact is, Sikhs were defeated by the British and then became British slaves.
Sikhs enlisted as soldiers in the British Army and fought for their British conquerors.

Sikhs invaded Afghanistan under the British flag and were slaughtered by Pashtuns in three wars.

The Sikhs never won a single Afghan war for the British.

Sikh soldiers were canon fodder for their British masters.

British Officer to Sikhs soldier : "Jump!!!"

Sikh Soldier: "How high Sir???"
:lol:

What you don't know, don't talk.

Sikh soldiers were the only other clan of warriors to have driven Afghans back into their heartland.

They did not fight for the British but during the Sikh Misl, there were many wars fought between the two groups.

who told you majority of Sikhs wanted khalistan. if we did then no one can stop us. killing innocents is not fighing for khalistan. even at the height of khalistani movement not more than 5% were in favour of it. killing happened in delhi n. delhi Sikhs are not Punjabi Sikhs just like Sikhs in peshwar are not Punjabi. majority moved from Pakistan. and are you aware how many innocent hindus were killed by Sikh militants.

Hindu is more scared of Kashmiris then sikhs. 700.000 hindu army in valley to control few million Kashmiri muslims. While only 1 operation was needed to kill and Subjugate sikhs forever. Now sikhs don't even think about Khalistan in fear of hindus, shamefull. Their mecca and medina is in Pakistan, which was snatched from them, these retards though they will get it back in 1965. But were beaten to death despite most of our army being in LOC. Not to forget many times bigger army of hindu baniya behind them.

Kashmiris removed hindu baniyas and still have 370 article intact. No one can settle in Kashmir a part from Kashmiris. While punjab is being run over by bhiayas.

Think about
Sikhs snatched punjab, kashmir, peshawer and hazara from afghans....i have always recognized their military achievements...but its hard to appreciate sikhs any more when you see sikhs sayings things like "we made them wear shalwar kameez" ...its not just this forum, sikhs frequently troll on pashtun forums, they pass some derogatory remarks against pashtuns/afghans and then gets banned.
In real life, punjabi muslims and sikhs get along well in foriegn countries and so pathans with both...

That salwar kameez theory is just stupid. I personally have never read it in books written by any historian, not even Sikh historians mention this. I've never even heard any Sikh say this in person. It seems it's trouble makers on the internet who have spread this lie.

They say this because Punjabi women wear Salwar Kameez today. But a hundred years ago, Punjabi women did not wear Salwar Kameez. Back then the dress of Punjabi women was the Lehnga/Ghaghra.

:cuckoo: Sikhs, started as nothing, were under the foot of the Mughal Emperors for a couple of hundred years

After the fall of the Mughal Empire, they took advantage and took over area's in disaray

This so called mighty empire lasted all of a few decades before being thrown in the dust bin of history, since then the Sikhs have been the Ghulam of the British followed by the hindu's, the hindu's finally putting them into their place in 1984.

And this is what their proud of??????:wacko:

Compare this to Muslims, started in one place, Mecca went from there to conquer Arabian Peninsula,
Onto greater middle east
Defeating Persian Empire, Byzantine Empire
Taking over Persia
Taking over north africa and beyong, conquering spain, driving into France.
Taking Modern day Turkey, driving in Greece & eastern europe
Taking over central asia and extending one time control deep into Russia
Taking India
Big parts of south east asia
Down Africa

etc etc etc etc
You are talking as if all Muslims originated from Mecca, and you never ruled all off India. South India and North East fought of Mughals loads of times. This is the type of arrogance that causes people to hate your kind. And you only ruled half of Spain.
And you can't claim all the victory of other Muslims as your own victory, that's just stupid. Just because I am a White British I will claim the Roman Empire because they are White? Stupid logic. Focus on Pakistani history like Indus Valley.

It was impressive kingdom, cant call it empire because how small it was. Also i don't know why sikhs now days overestimate it.

Pashtuns were as usual fighting between themselves and Mughals were in decline. Lahore was captured by Sikh misl who were not liked by anyone. Hindu and muslim punjabis didn't have organized army. Mughals didnt hire any Punjabi in their army.

So punjabi hindus, muslims and sikhs wrote to Ranjeet Singh to come and take over Lahore and defeat another sikh misl. Which he did by uniting sikh misls. But that was not enough to defend Punjab against Afghans. So in coming years punjabi muslims and hindus will join army, even some pathans. Muslims were majority or 44%, can't remember now in Ranjeet army.

They defended punjab and were able to capture Peshwar, which was impressive. Though it was collective effort of punjabis and not sikhs alone.

Sikhs are not martial race but martial religion similar to Islam, let me explain you why. 40% of sikhs are dalits, who are anything but martial. They have Indian like physic and were short in hight, african like dark in compleixon. About 55% of were jats who were shudras and peasents but they were unlike dalits with good physic and height. And few % of Khatris who were traders and couple of % of Rajputs who are indeed kashatriya.

So its funny to see sikhs talking about their height etc when 40% of their population is dalits converts.

Well a gujjar calling jats shudras hahaha what has the world come to, go anywhere in pak punjab j&k, Gujjar is always cosidered lower than jats, in muzzafrabad you guys are called kallia ,I kid you not, you guys are genrally darker with broader features, than jats, rajputs, arain, malik awans, khatris. In swat you guys are called Tora (blacks) I swear gujjars are treated in swat the same way mussalis are treated in punjab, the Awans who also reside in kp are treated with respect and are much lighter skinned than gujjars.

You are talking as if all Muslims originated from Mecca, and you never ruled all off India. South India and North East fought of Mughals loads of times. This is the type of arrogance that causes people to hate your kind. And you only ruled half of Spain.
And you can't claim all the victory of other Muslims as your own victory, that's just stupid. Just because I am a White British I will claim the Roman Empire because they are White? Stupid logic. Focus on Pakistani history like Indus Valley.

The sikhs are a religious group, just like the Muslims... How would sikh's (religious group) v Pakistan (state) make sense
The story of the muslims starts in Mecca (sikhs in Punjab) muslims go on to take vast territories and constitute a massive proportion of humanity (sikhs the so called great warriors had 50 years of self rule, followed by dominatiuon by others)

Just a few clarifications, the vast majority of spain was conquered & muslim forces fought half way up france at one point, hell even sicily and parts of southern Italy were ruled by muslims for about 75 years. The vast majority of modern india was also conquered

The sikhs are a religious group, just like the Muslims... How would sikh's (religious group) v Pakistan (state) make sense
The story of the muslims starts in Mecca (sikhs in Punjab) muslims go on to take vast territories and constitute a massive proportion of humanity (sikhs the so called great warriors had 50 years of self rule, followed by dominatiuon by others)

Just a few clarifications, the vast majority of spain was conquered & muslim forces fought half way up france at one point, hell even sicily and parts of southern Italy were ruled by muslims for about 75 years. The vast majority of modern india was also conquered

First off Sikhs all come from the same ethnic group and there ancestors all took part in the Sikh Empire while your ancestors where ruled by the Caliphate empires that you claim so how does it make sense for you too claim them? Would a Persian claim a Arab caliphate or the Ottoman Turks? No because they have self respect for there own race and country unlike you who is claiming a foreign empire. LOL.

Your historical knowledge is what a person would expect from a chav like yourself. Muslim rule in Europe was short compared to European rule of Muslim countries.
South India makes up 50% of India so the Mughals only ruled roughly 50%. Also Nepal and Assam Hindus defeated Mughals. LOL, your denial is the reason the EDL exists.[/quote]

Last edited:
Your white trash stupidity is astounding, no wonder your own leaders called you morons and abandoned you like an unwanted bastard child.

Muslim rule in Spain was the best part of 1000 years, muslim rule in southern italy was about 75 years and muslim rule in eastern Europe was a few hundred years depending on where you are talking about, The Muslim Golden Horde's influence extended throughout Russia in Europe as far as Poland.

Google full extent of Mughal empire, idiot. Mughal territory grew in stages to cover the vast majority of what is modern subcontinent today. If anything it was too big.

What the hell is is Nepal that it should have been so coveted by the Mughals rather then southern india????

The sikhs are a religious group,,, they are approx 500 years old now and what do they have, No state, No army, No Navy, No Air force..

Muslims are a religious group,, 500 years after the establishment of islam North Africa, Spain, Middle East all were under muslim rule and muslim armies were expanding.

If the sikhs wish to proclaim themseves as a warrior people's then fine go ahead, but they and idiots like you need to understand the difference between a few decades of rule/independence and hundreds of years of domination e.g Mughals, Ottomans etc You cant compare the two

What you don't know, don't talk.

Sikh soldiers were the only other clan of warriors to have driven Afghans back into their heartland.

They did not fight for the British but during the Sikh Misl, there were many wars fought between the two groups.

Gee, i wonder where this "clan of warriors" were when Abdali was busy invading india and kicking some hindu butt. Or during the previous Islamic invasions, this "clan of warriors" was nowhere to be found, but then! Out of the blue!, when the Mughals were weak and in decline, and when the Afghans began to fight amongst themselves, the "warrior clan" mysteriously appears out of nowhere and takes credit for "defeating" or "driving back" an already weakened people.

"Warrior clan" my @$$!! This so called "warrior clan" was subjugated by an outside force and became a willing canon fodder.

@DESERT FIGHTER @EyanKhan @waz

Yes, you can in a way since Roman Empire is a part of European civilization.

And secondly, all Islamic Empires of the past were heavily influenced by their faith (thus them being called "Islamic") so anyone who is Muslim can relate/associate themselves with those empires by faith.

Last edited:
Both Pakistanis and Indians here are now arguing off topic. The thread was about a brave sikh commander but its turning into something else.

Gee, i wonder where this "clan of warriors" were when Abdali was busy invading india and kicking some hindu butt..
Sikhs were busy fighting abdali. ironically his campaigned killed more muslims from present day Pakistan(your ancestors) than anyone else.. Sikhs would attack his army and loot the wealth he looted while invading..and later on we took Kashmir multan Lahore away from afghans.

@DESERT FIGHTER @EyanKhan @waz

Yes, you can in a way since Roman Empire is a part of European civilization.

And secondly, all Islamic Empires of the past were heavily influenced by their faith (thus them being called "Islamic") so anyone who is Muslim can relate/associate themselves with those empires by faith.
No, I can only claim what my ancestors have done, why are you twisting history?
If I convert to Islam tomorrow I will suddenly be able to claim foreign empires that have nothing to do with me?
The Caliphates main aim was to loot different lands, this has been discussed before. If there main aim was religion then India would be all Muslim by now. You can only claim what your race and ancestors have done, not what people who happen to believe in the same things as you do. LOL.

Your white trash stupidity is astounding, no wonder your own leaders called you morons and abandoned you like an unwanted bastard child.

Muslim rule in Spain was the best part of 1000 years, muslim rule in southern italy was about 75 years and muslim rule in eastern Europe was a few hundred years depending on where you are talking about, The Muslim Golden Horde's influence extended throughout Russia in Europe as far as Poland.

Google full extent of Mughal empire, idiot. Mughal territory grew in stages to cover the vast majority of what is modern subcontinent today. If anything it was too big.

What the hell is is Nepal that it should have been so coveted by the Mughals rather then southern india????

The sikhs are a religious group,,, they are approx 500 years old now and what do they have, No state, No army, No Navy, No Air force..

Muslims are a religious group,, 500 years after the establishment of islam North Africa, Spain, Middle East all were under muslim rule and muslim armies were expanding.

If the sikhs wish to proclaim themseves as a warrior people's then fine go ahead, but they and idiots like you need to understand the difference between a few decades of rule/independence and hundreds of years of domination e.g Mughals, Ottomans etc You cant compare the two
Look at the inbred **** on benefits getting angry at the truth lol. I bet you failed your GCSE's.:rofl:
Those Muslim Empires have nothing to do with Pakistanis!!! Do you think they care about you? The main aim of the caliphate and the Mughals where to loot, not spread religion or all of India would have become Muslim!:agree:

They ruled you, your people didn't rule anything apart from the Indus Valley for a while, after that Pakistani people have ruled nothing. Why is that so hard to understand? Women from the areas that make up Pakistan at the time where used and abused in there harems! I have read extensively on the subject.
They where Turkic, Afghan, Uzbek and Persian but not Pakistanis LOL!:omghaha:

Mughal rule in South India lasted 50 years max before they where pushed out. Rajput and Jatt rebellion along with Sikh and Maratha raids caused the end on the Mughals ahaha and anyways the Mughals have nothing to do with Pakistan apart from a few descendants and do research and find out that Bahadur Shah's direct descendants live in India NOT Pakistan. If Mughals main aim was religion then they would have attacked the Ahoms and Nepalese and converted them but there main aim was loot not religion. Pakistani ancestors didn't fight back and got made to convert lol.:haha:

British empire and its glory trumps any failed Muslim empire.

Navy ??

Surely, you dont expect destroyers to operate in canals .

Back
Top Bottom