What's new

Hari Singh Nalwa:one of the best commanders ever

Look at the inbred **** on benefits getting angry at the truth lol. I bet you failed your GCSE's.:rofl:
Those Muslim Empires have nothing to do with Pakistanis!!! Do you think they care about you? The main aim of the caliphate and the Mughals where to loot, not spread religion or all of India would have become Muslim!:agree:

They ruled you, your people didn't rule anything apart from the Indus Valley for a while, after that Pakistani people have ruled nothing. Why is that so hard to understand? Women from the areas that make up Pakistan at the time where used and abused in there harems! I have read extensively on the subject.
They where Turkic, Afghan, Uzbek and Persian but not Pakistanis LOL!:omghaha:

Mughal rule in South India lasted 50 years max before they where pushed out. Rajput and Jatt rebellion along with Sikh and Maratha raids caused the end on the Mughals ahaha and anyways the Mughals have nothing to do with Pakistan apart from a few descendants and do research and find out that Bahadur Shah's direct descendants live in India NOT Pakistan. If Mughals main aim was religion then they would have attacked the Ahoms and Nepalese and converted them but there main aim was loot not religion. Pakistani ancestors didn't fight back and got made to convert lol.:haha:

British empire and its glory trumps any failed Muslim empire.

Son, I passed every exam I ever sat, chavs like you join the EDL because you see us owning things, driving nice cars and eating Halal meat, I can imagine your drunken red face all screwed up in rage:flame:dont worry, I will keep paying my taxes so you can keep buying cans of cheap supermarket booze and your fatherless children from various girlfriends keep getting money

I havent got long,, I have to go out and build another Mosque in your green and pleasent land:partay:, so little time, so many mosques to build

Mughal rule in South India lasted 50 years max
So now you change you tune, first it was muslims didnt rule Europe for long, now you realise muslims had hundreds of years of rule in Europe,

First you said Muslims didnt rule southern India, now you say Muslims only ruled souther india for 50 years The sikh so called empire ruled for about 50 years, so how are they are a great empire and muslim rule in southern india for the same amount of time is discounted????? :crazy:

Our ancestores converted to islam out of faith, we left a worthless pagan system in the dust to worship the one true God, like many british people are doing today, We are the legacy of the muslim empire in the sub continent..

Son, I passed every exam I ever sat, chavs like you join the EDL because you see us owning things, driving nice cars and eating Halal meat, I can imagine your drunken red face all screwed up in rage:flame:dont worry, I will keep paying my taxes so you can keep buying cans of cheap supermarket booze and your fatherless children from various girlfriends keep getting money

I havent got long,, I have to go out and build another Mosque in your green and pleasent land:partay:, so little time, so many mosques to build

So now you change you tune, first it was muslims didnt rule Europe for long, now you realise muslims had hundreds of years of rule in Europe,

First you said Muslims didnt rule southern India, now you say Muslims only ruled souther india for 50 years The sikh so called empire ruled for about 50 years, so how are they are a great empire and muslim rule in southern india for the same amount of time is discounted????? :crazy:

Our ancestores converted to islam out of faith, we left a worthless pagan system in the dust to worship the one true God, like many british people are doing today, We are the legacy of the muslim empire in the sub continent..

We have disagreed on things in the past but we can agree on that @EDLdefence is a mentally ill false flagger.

LOL Pakistanis in nice cars? Probably rented, you guys are the second poorest ethnic minority here I'm afraid.
Don't believe me? Read this:Poverty rates among ethnic groups in Great Britain | Joseph Rowntree Foundation

Lmao what exam was that? Must have been your SAT's in Year 6, here's the thing **** and read carefully.
Lmao, your rule in Europe is nothing compared to how Europeans ruled you. ;)
We made a slave trade out of you third worlders. You Pakistani people where used and abused by the people who you claim to be a continuation off haha! Pathetic sponger.

A have slight feeling he may be Indian, but I may be wrong and he is in fact some council estate chav
Indian? God no(no offence indians).
Chav? in your dreams ****. Go back your rented accommodation and benefits and get ready for your cousin to marry you like a good ****.

We have disagreed on things in the past but we can agree on that @EDLdefence is a mentally ill false flagger.
False flagger in your dreams.

You wouldn't last long on this forum if you keep throwing racial slurs. Just a advice if your IQ is anywhere near double digits.
If I'm consistently referred to as a false flagger and white trash I will respond, once again your kind are trying to play the victim card!

If I'm consistently referred to as a false flagger and white trash I will respond, once again your kind are trying to play the victim card!

I never called you white trash neither did i play the ''victim'' card. And what is my kind exactly?

@EDLdefence is false flager chura sikh, just look at his posts in majority of threads. Why would any nazi white waste his time defending dalit sikhs?

@EDLdefence is false flager chura sikh, just look at his posts in majority of threads. Why would any nazi white waste his time defending dalit sikhs?
Yes totally, you have caught me with my "turban" down lol, and when was I defending low caste Sikhs? I was defending Sikhs as a whole, nothing wrong with that is their?

Hello Shan. :)
Who is "Shan" if you don't mind me asking?

And I never called you a "****" yet I am the bad guy?

You did call another member ****. I am just telling you the forum rules unless of course you are a suicide troll.

Who is "Shan" if you don't mind me asking?

A banned member who keeps coming with different IDs and is obsessed with genetic make up of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom