What's new

Hari Singh Nalwa:one of the best commanders ever

You did call another member ****. I am just telling you the forum rules unless of course you are a suicide troll.
I called him that after his racial attack and I understand, I just hope you don't take me as a some intolerant bigot. :)

I called him that after his racial attack and I understand, I just hope you don't take me as a some intolerant bigot. :)

Its just a forum. None of us will probably ever see each other in real life so why take it so seriously?

Sikhs were busy fighting abdali. ironically his campaigned killed more muslims from present day Pakistan(your ancestors) than anyone else.. Sikhs would attack his army and loot the wealth he looted while invading..and later on we took Kashmir multan Lahore away from afghans.
No Sikhs didn't. And gee, i didn't know that at the battle of Panipat Abdali slaughtered a Muslim army, because last time i checked it was a hindu army (which ironically was oppressing sikhs). Perhaps in hindustan they teach you such contradictory bs, but in neutral history the truth can hardly be concealed.

So, i will repeat myself, where were sikhs when Babur, Ghori, Sher Shah Suri, and the hundreds of other invaders were plundering hindu india??

Oh, right, the sikh "warrior clan" was hibernating lmao!!!!

No, I can only claim what my ancestors have done, why are you twisting history?
If I convert to Islam tomorrow I will suddenly be able to claim foreign empires that have nothing to do with me?
The Caliphates main aim was to loot different lands, this has been discussed before. If there main aim was religion then India would be all Muslim by now. You can only claim what your race and ancestors have done, not what people who happen to believe in the same things as you do. LOL.

So then why are you defending sikhs here?? Contradiction much????

Is your daddy a sikh gangster from london or what?? lmao!! :lol:

Here your telling me you wouldn't claim something which is not yours yet you are defending sikhs, can't get any more retarded and contradictory than that!! :cuckoo:

So then why are you defending sikhs here?? Contradiction much????

Is your daddy a sikh gangster from london or what?? lmao!! :lol:

Here your telling me you wouldn't claim something which is not yours yet you are defending sikhs, can't get any more retarded and contradictory than that!! :cuckoo:
Really, this is what happens when you don't listen in school, defending something isn't the same as claiming something retard.:rofl::rofl:
Do you want me to spell out the definitions mate?:laughcry:

Back on topic, love how you have stopped trying to claim foreign empires lol. It's good you understand that Pakistanis have never had an empire.:sarcastic:

Really, this is what happens when i don't listen in school, defending something is the same as claiming something, i'm a retard.:rofl::rofl:
Do you want me to look like a even bigger retard mate?:laughcry:

Back on topic, love how i keep contradicting myself lol. It's good you understand that i'm a half sikh mutt.:sarcastic:

joker-clap-hq.gif

Silly pathans who beat their chest at being called the "Graveyard of Empires", don't you know that is a an insult of the highest order? A people who lust for blood calling themselves marshal yet time and time again they get slaughtered, be it from the Persians, the British, the Russians, and now the Americans.

@Aeronaut This edl guy is on every thread defending India while bashing Pakistan yet claims to be white lol, definite false flagger or maybe the whitening cream has gotten to his head.

Chav? in your dreams ****. Go back your rented accommodation and benefits and get ready for your cousin to marry you like a good ****.

False flagger in your dreams.

Oh god do they do that in Britain too? Don't they know that produces defective children?

LOL Pakistanis in nice cars? Probably rented, you guys are the second poorest ethnic minority here I'm afraid.
Don't believe me? Read this:Poverty rates among ethnic groups in Great Britain | Joseph Rowntree Foundation

Lmao what exam was that? Must have been your SAT's in Year 6, here's the thing **** and read carefully.
Lmao, your rule in Europe is nothing compared to how Europeans ruled you. ;)
We made a slave trade out of you third worlders. You Pakistani people where used and abused by the people who you claim to be a continuation off haha! Pathetic sponger.

Indian? God no(no offence indians).
Chav? in your dreams ****. Go back your rented accommodation and benefits and get ready for your cousin to marry you like a good ****.

False flagger in your dreams.

Hey things are getting better and better, slowly and surly more money is being generated and its burns your racist white *** up dosent it (if infact you are white, because I still get that feeling your a hindian)

How is Muslim rule in Europe nothing?????? how does that work, there was close to a thousand years of rule in Spain and much of Eastern Europe was occupied by either the Ottomans or controlled by the Golden Horde for hundreds of years, how is that insignificant?????

We made a slave trade out of you third worlders.
And this is the reason why many dont give a crap about you and the UK today,, EDL scum like you get get all drunk, red faced and shouty but you celebrate British occupation of others lands and treatments of innocent people and YET want immigrants into the UK to respect the british way of life, how does that work in your little head,,, why shouldnt the children of the people your country occupied and abused now use your country for all its worth?

Chav? in your dreams ****
Oh your a chav alright, you all are, drunken, split from your girl friend who looks after your children with her various new partners, live to spend all your benfits on alcohol and going out vomiting everywhere on weekend nights

Im glad you came to the understanding though how insignificant 50 years of sikh rule was and how significant the Mughal Empire was

You are right, sikhs actually were not harsh against pashtuns so when sikh rule ended, they were not killed and expelled by local population. In 1947 pashtuns didnt kill sikhs and hindus, even though muslim leaguis were provoking them to do so.
Sikhs of jamrud, bara and peshawer are very decent folk, speak perfect pashto and have reputation of being honest and fair in trade. Whenever i see a sikh shopkeeper in peshawer, i buy things from him as i you wont get decieved from them.

Guess who this building in Nowshehra belonged too?

hjj.jpg

Punjabi dalit is short, african like dark compleixon and weak. Gujjars will kick your asses anyday.

I know a kumhar .. he isnt "short" african dark etc?

buddy majority of Sikhs in british indian army were from dalits.

sssSoldierFrance.jpg

300px-Sikh_soldiers_in_Paris_WW1_in_1916.jpg

world_war_1_casualties_07.jpg

The only sikh "dalits" were the Mazzhabis or majhabbi sikhs... so dont talk shit..

A punjabi muslim zia ul haq helped your sikhs in 80s for khalistan....the so called sikh warriors failed despite of the help from punjabi-dominated army/ISI of Pakistan. Even kashmiris performed better in their insurgency...
Days of Sikhs are gone with ranjeet singh....their only achievement after him is massacring unarmed and helpless muslim men, women and children in 1947. Killing and raping thousands of women during partition......I am not saying that it didnt happen in west punjab but unlike them you sikhs attribute killing of unarmed of unarmed and helpless punjabi women, children and old men to your martial skills and bravery....you people were reminded of your real awkaat and fake bravado when hindus killed thousands of sikhs after murder of indra gandhi.

Insurgency in Punjab could have succeded .. only if BB hadnt screwed up.. also take a look at the terrain of Punjab...

I know a kumhar .. he isnt "short" african dark etc?

Punjabi kumhar, lohar, tarkhan etc are not dalits but given that name by punjabi zamindars. So all those who worked in those fields were considered "kami logh", which basically mean someone who work. In Pakistan dalits will be muslim mussalis and christian churas. Dalits are 4-5% of Pakistan punjab population.

Kami logh basically mean anyone without land had to do other work. Which slowly become associated with low caste.

Last edited:
the way the things are going actually in few years you will see mass migration of Punjabis from western countries back to Punjab.

Most Western country sikhs hate India lol, every time there is khalsa parade you hear chants of India murdabad. Or see signs India stop oppressing Sikhs lol.

Back
Top Bottom