What's new

Hari Singh Nalwa:one of the best commanders ever

You maybe jatt but at this point your blood is mixed with other dalit sikhs who made 40% of sikh population. And in west punjab alone there are 20 million pure jats, 15 million rajputs, 4 million gujjars, 10 million arain etc. About 5 million are dalits which include mussali, mochis, churas.

Indian punjab have 10 million jats. There are more dalits in tiny Indian punjab then west punjab which is 3 times bigger in population. 10 million dalits in Indian punjab which makeup 33% of its population. Sikhs were not martial but followers of martial religion, dalit can never be considered martial.

Name one strong Punjabi muslim state. Indian Punjabis are wel renowned for their bravery and warrior tradition. Punjabi muslims have always been subjugated by every invader :rofl:
West Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloch, and mujahirs all have zero contribution historically. Just because your white masters called you guys martial doesn't mean anything. Stop licking british feet.

You maybe jatt but at this point your blood is mixed with other dalit sikhs who made 40% of sikh population. And in west punjab alone there are 20 million pure jats, 15 million rajputs, 4 million gujjars, 10 million arain etc. About 5 million are dalits which include mussali, mochis, churas. And gujjars are not like dalits, they will kick your ***. They have very strong physic.

Indian punjab have 10 million jats. There are more dalits in tiny Indian punjab then west punjab which is 3 times bigger in population. 10 million dalits in Indian punjab which makeup 33% of its population. Sikhs were not martial but followers of martial religion, dalit can never be considered martial.
gujjars are dalits here..as I said after partition low casts became high casts in Pakistani Punjab.

The credit for their short-lived success go to leadership of ranjeet singh and training of their army by europeans.

I think Europeans are given too much credit. The first Europeans had come to join the Lahore Durbar's army in 1824. By then Lahore Durbar had already taken Punjab, J&K and most of NW Frontier. But once those Europeans arrived they helped to modernize the army a great deal. They also made good governors. Paolo Avitabile is said to have made Peshawar into a crime free area.

How sad that human beings are divided into classes and being ridiculed for something over which they have no control. No one is born to a particular clan or tribe or ethnicity with his/her choice. I am amazed that in 21st century we are talking about races.

Last edited:
believe me if you Punjabi muslims had same attributes like Sikhs....Pakistan would been a great nation state.

gujjars are dalits here..as I said after partition low casts became high casts in Pakistani Punjab.
How sad that human beings ate divided into classes and being ridiculed for something over which they have no control. No one is born to a particular clan or tribe or ethnicity with his/her choice. I am amazed that in 21st century we are talking about races.

It's usually Pakistanis who have a strange obsession with genetics and martial race. No doubt to compensate for their historical insignificance.

Bro, stop this trolling. Sikhs don't have any issue with Pashtuns and neither do Pashtuns have a problem with Sikhs. In 1947 the Tribal areas of Pakistan were probably the only place where Sikhs were not harmed. This was told to me by a Pakistani Sikh himself. I have met a Sikh from Afghanistan who told me that until the last 25 years or so, Afghanistan had a large Sikh community. They were free to practice their religion and conduct their business no one bothered them. It's only after when the civil war started that they began moving out because it became very unsafe for people in general. So stop this us vs them type posts.
You are right, sikhs actually were not harsh against pashtuns so when sikh rule ended, they were not killed and expelled by local population. In 1947 pashtuns didnt kill sikhs and hindus, even though muslim leaguis were provoking them to do so.
Sikhs of jamrud, bara and peshawer are very decent folk, speak perfect pashto and have reputation of being honest and fair in trade. Whenever i see a sikh shopkeeper in peshawer, i buy things from him as i you wont get decieved from them.

Name one strong Punjabi muslim state. Indian Punjabis are wel renowned for their bravery and warrior tradition. Punjabi muslims have always been subjugated by every invader :rofl:
West Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloch, and mujahirs all have zero contribution historically. Just because your white masters called you guys martial doesn't mean anything. Stop licking british feet.

We all saw Indian punjabis bravery in 84 when hindu baniya put them in their place, now they all behave nicely in front of hindus. We also saw their bravery in 65, when 25% of Indian army was sikh despite being 1% of population. They though martial sikhs will conquer Lahore but they were beaten to death. Since then Indian army have stoped mass hiring from sikh area and now they make 10% of army.

Punjabi dalit is short, african like dark compleixon and weak. Gujjars will kick your asses anyday.
buddy majority of Sikhs in british indian army were from dalits.

sssSoldierFrance.jpg

300px-Sikh_soldiers_in_Paris_WW1_in_1916.jpg

world_war_1_casualties_07.jpg

Typical tribal of african heritage, since when did i call my self nordic? To much inferiorty complex of your kind is unhealthy.

I want to see Aryan gujjar what happened man? Let us see your aryan gujjar features. :rofl:

sikh-wars-06.jpg

Punjabi muslim general walking behind Sikh general.. look at the face of Punjabi muslim general.. he looks scared docile..Sikh general is tall and look very confident..

buddy majority of Sikhs in british indian army were from dalits.

sssSoldierFrance.jpg

300px-Sikh_soldiers_in_Paris_WW1_in_1916.jpg

world_war_1_casualties_07.jpg

This is how Indian punjabi dalit look. Can't tell if they are south indians or punjabis. If you want to see pakistani punjabis then head over military images, a lot of pictures of punjabis there.

y204143804786081.jpg

punjab_dalits_protest_20050919.jpg

I want to see Aryan gujjar what happened man? Let us see your aryan gujjar features. :rofl:

African heritage has taken over your brain, now you have started calling us nordics. ;)

Back
Top Bottom