What's new

Hareem Shah Slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi

A mufti was never really high up in the old Islamic ladder of scholarship - more like an oath commissioner in terms of legal authority on the Quran.
Which positions were high in scholarship??

Deobandism at threshold of introducing another low. Their earlier achievment being making insults of prophets and Awliyah part of islam ... Deobandism i mean.

I thought Dr Tahir ul-Qadri was bad. O how wrong i was ... There is no comparison between this Ibn Iblees and him. Dr Tahir ul-Qadri is about a million times better then this guy. This sob is Iblees. And true representation of words Deo and band = DeoBand meaning demon group.

This guy us worse just as bad as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani ... He is heading toward Nabuwah claim.
A mufti was never really high up in the old Islamic ladder of scholarship - more like an oath commissioner in terms of legal authority on the Quran.

Mufti is lowest darjah/level of a Mujtahid. And it is not awainh heee level ... Mufti is reletively high position in knowledge level.

Which positions were high in scholarship??
They have been used interchangeably based upon their meaning - mufti’s were historically positions given the authority to issue verdicts on shariat application by reference. So in essence they would verify what the Quran and Sunnah says on a known matter or tangential one.

Historically, Mufti’s were ulema trained specifically on Judicial matters ; jurisconsult in western terms - however as the Islamic system declined they became more along the lines of paralegals in terms of years spent on the subject. That is a very basic designation though, since the quality of school matters as well.

The term aalim is a little vague since it signifies anyone who is learning, additional terms such as faqih or others add to the qualifications.

But to go back, the arabic titles also lead to interchangeable designations - Imam is also the guy in your neighborhood mosque while Imam Abu Hanifa is widely recognized as one of the 4 leading scholars from which a madhab has been derived.

So, who is higher is a loaded and airy question - It’s almost like asking whether a MSc from Mingolpura Technical institute with a staff of 50 all from Mingolpura is the same as a MSc from MIT with its global academia and bugdet.

Which brings us back to Qavi - whether we consider him an oath commissioner or Jurist?
Deobandism at threshold of introducing another low. Their earlier achievment being making insults of prophets and Awliyah part of islam ... Deobandism i mean.

I thought Dr Tahir ul-Qadri was bad. O how wrong i was ... There is no comparison between this Ibn Iblees and him. Dr Tahir ul-Qadri is about a million times better then this guy. This sob is Iblees. And true representation of words Deo and band = DeoBand meaning demon group.

This guy us worse just as bad as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani ... He is heading toward Nabuwah claim.

Mufti is lowest darjah/level of a Mujtahid. And it is not awainh heee level ... Mufti is reletively high position in knowledge level.
Read reply above

These girls have lose character. Why Mufti is hanging out with them? Maybe Islamic organizations need to intervene and have a chat with him.

I would say hire this woman as legal counsel and to negotiate with broadsheet and British courts, she's got more guile than the whole GoP, their legal team, and NAB, combined.

These chicks are tough as fck, don't take the piss* with them, take it from me.

I would say hire this woman as legal counsel and to negotiate with broadsheet and British courts, she's got more guile than the whole GoP, their legal team, and NAB, combined.

Do larkiyaan aayin chamaat mara or 200 billion dollar le gayin
~Swiss Bank

Qavi sahab ka quul ha .................

1611077269251.png

lolzzzzz

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom