What's new

Minister Mufti Abdul Shakoor dies in accident in Islamabad

No sympathy for your corrupt mullah.

If people were sympathetic to him, they wouldn't have left him at the mercy of a scooter.

What I am asking is for a little respect for the deceased. Such depravity is unheard

Pay your respects and move on. If you don't have anything to say in that vein, also move on.

May the deceased be rest in peace.

But looking at the video, it does seem that the minister's car merged on to the road out of turn onto oncoming traffic.

I hope a proper investigation is done and the Vigo occupants are not made a scapegoat, unless of course they were intoxicated or something similar.

Another VIGO dalla in an accident. Who are the culprits?

Can this be a conspiracy?

Yes there are people in our country who are involved in bacha bazi, disrespecting certain sects, and making religious entities corporate entities for their own gains, etc and I do not agree with this disgusting behaviour either but my question is if you look at the other side, how is it different from what the Vatican does or what atheists like North Koreans do? When you look at Muslims, Christians, Jews, and Atheists, all the believers and followers have issues of some sort and predominantly it arises from abuse of power. It would be foolish to express an opinion that Islam as a religion is at fault. No sir, there is always a minority who make it to the headlines, mostly due to propaganda, to make masses believe their might is right.
I agree.
But I never said Islam was at fault.
Islam never tells us to say "bismillah, and then pretend the laws of physics don't apply"
I am making fun of Muslims who do that. We all know people who will do the stupidest things, but it's okay since they said Bismillah.
As for everyone having faults, I 100% agree. And the best way to stop those faults is to talk about them. You can't solve a problem if you don't define it first.

I agree.
But I never said Islam was at fault.
Islam never tells us to say "bismillah, and then pretend the laws of physics don't apply"
I am making fun of Muslims who do that. We all know people who will do the stupidest things, but it's okay since they said Bismillah.
As for everyone having faults, I 100% agree. And the best way to stop those faults is to talk about them. You can't solve a problem if you don't define it first.
I cannot speak on behalf of others as to why they say "bismillah". Sure some people say it without heart or simply not knowing it why but if you want my personal belief on that I see it as a form of dhikr to achieve spiritual perfection. i.e Repentance, Sincerity, Remembrance, and Love. You should look into Islamic mysticism (sufism) because that will answer most of your religious and scientific questions.

Last edited:
That Vigo was travelling damn fast! Driver hit the breaks at impact so may suggest he was on the phone or distracted whilst driving like a lunatic.

Rest in Peace ...

"Then are they sent back to Allah, their Master, the True one; now surely His is the judgment and He is swiftest in taking account. (6:62)"

He was a good man but he sided with the 'Zalimeen' towards the end of his life. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannah
This is the respect that I would have expected from you even though I don’t know the chap. But if something happens on the “other side” then it is rejoicing and what I hear is “hizbushaitan “ or glad the terroist is dead. Whoever reads this post knows who I am taking about and who ever feels pissed, will need the burnol lol.

Drunk driving can/must not be ruled out.
The diesel is a known alcoholic so It would be a good idea to not rule out this one too.
1600x960_182742-zakweb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom