What's new

Minister Mufti Abdul Shakoor dies in accident in Islamabad

Dude was waiting for imrans political life to end but God had another plan... wah.

Screenshot_20230416_004126_Twitter.jpg

I cannot speak on behalf of others as to why they say "bismillah". Sure some people say it without heart or simply not knowing it why but if you want my personal belief on that I see it as a form of dhikr to achieve spiritual perfection. i.e Repentance, Sincerity, Remembrance, and Love. You should look into Islamic mysticism (sufism) because that will answer most of your religious and scientific questions.
Oh I know the theory behind it, I say it too.
My problem is saying it and then doing stupid shit like going 200km/h on a highway with a limit of 110.
No amount of Bismillah is going to stop the laws of physics from killing you at that speed.

@villageidiot

you like determining patterns. can you determine from the response on the thread and from deleted posts as to what the pattern here is?

@villageidiot

you like determining patterns. can you determine from the response on the thread and from deleted posts as to what the pattern here is?
Not sure where you got that information.

Also, I don't know what posts were deleted. I only saw this thread in a cursory manner earlier.

Not sure where you got that information.

Also, I don't know what posts were deleted. I only saw this thread in a cursory manner earlier.

Why don't you do a cursory summary of the depravity on display here? You like to enjoy the Indian depravity, here's one cultural import here on display in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom