What's new

Harder & harder to be a Muslim everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, religion is a personal matter, dont force your views on others, don't discuss religion with everyone, limit religious activities to private places.

Also set a good example of you religion by your actions and deeds.

Grow a big beard too (no moustache is even better), it helps with the ladies.

Are you talking to me? I never talk about religion with anyone. It was a coincidence I went there, I never go to such rallies. I'm not politically active, I'm a regular guy with friends from all religions & nationalities. They are entitled to do whatever they want, & I respect them as friends.

Hey billy bro.... relax n get a dog:
25arzbr.jpg

Thts mine...........

so so true..
all the prophecies are showing up...

Dont be in UK. Come to Pakistan and enjoy blood bath of kids of kafir's. Your soul will get ultimate satisfaction and ALLAH will be so happy on you.

If it was anybody else, them may be he would have seen different response.
Your track record here shows you are incapable of showing any such self-reflection. Probably you are extremely upset, of your account is hacked.

And no, we are not exactly basking in glory. We have not done anything spectacular ourselves.

Are sirjee, what did I ever do or say to you that makes you think like that? I'm a very regular guy, I have friends from all nationalities, ethnicities, religions. I have a lot of Indian Gujarati friends, & I actually learned Gujarati from them. I'm a Bihari myself, my Mom born & raised in Patna, & my entire Mom's side living in India today. So I don't know what you are talking about.

Are you talking to me? I never talk about religion with anyone. It was a coincidence I went there, I never go to such rallies. I'm not politically active, I'm a regular guy with friends from all religions & nationalities. They are entitled to do whatever they want, & I respect them as friends.

No, not you, it was my opinion, just expressing my views.

I know you are a moderate but think about that beard part though.

No, not you, it was my opinion, just expressing my views.

I know you are a moderate but think about that beard part though.

I don't keep a beard, it's my personal preference. I don't have to show myself as something I'm not to anyone, if you know what I mean.

Are sirjee, what did I ever do or say to you that makes you think like that? I'm a very regular guy, I have friends from all nationalities, ethnicities, religions. I have a lot of Indian Gujarati friends, & I actually learned Gujarati from them. I'm a Bihari myself, my Mom born & raised in Patna, & my entire Mom's side living in India today. So I don't know what you are talking about.

I deleted my post. Sorry.

Dont be in UK. Come to Pakistan and enjoy blood bath of kids of kafir's. Your soul will get ultimate satisfaction and ALLAH will be so happy on you.

er.......what are you on about?
you need to brush up your trolling technques..
that was lame.and made no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom