What's new

Do any true Muslim exist today?

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t Religious discussions prohibited on this forum?

They are, yes, and I think because some or many Muslims on PDF unfortunately don't think deep about why Islam came to be and what it is - a humanist ideology - and instead post here the ritualist understanding of Islam coming from their anti-intellectual homes or anti-intellectual mosques or their own regressiveness and anti-intellectualness that gets amplified by visiting crooked sites like islamqa.info and happily watching the idiot dawah bois like Dawah Man and Mohammed "Hijab" harassing non-Muslims in the parks and streets of Britain. And these particular PDF members also are needlessly hateful of other communities without giving reason in a particular post. So the management must have thought that best is to not allow such discussions which will only lead to flaming. Though a few mods themselves and think tanks are also not thoughtful.

Really teachings to kill Kafirs and making their wifes and kids sex slave is humanity? Or for that matter compassion towards other religions? I can give you Aayaat after Aayaat to back my claims.

Sex slaves ? Is that what Salahuddin learnt when he allowed the Christian women to leave Jerusalem after he defeated the Crusaders ? :)
Please read the comments. Many of those commentors are Western Christians some of whose ancestors would have fought in the Crusades and these commentors admire this Muslim leader from a thousand years ago.

And why didn't you reply for post# 47 where I thought you were misguided so corrected you ?

Many non Muslim embrace Islam as well like this women, Indonesian-German mixblood. The man is another Indonesian-German mixed blood that has already become Muslim since kid

Eileen is such a lovely, sexy and cheerful girl. She seems nice.

@SIPRA @Paitoo

They are, yes, and I think because some or many Muslims on PDF unfortunately don't think deep about why Islam came to be and what it is - a humanist ideology - and instead post here the ritualist understanding of Islam coming from their anti-intellectual homes or anti-intellectual mosques or their own regressiveness and anti-intellectualness that gets amplified by visiting crooked sites like islamqa.info and happily watching the idiot dawah bois like Dawah Man and Mohammed "Hijab" harassing non-Muslims in the parks and streets of Britain. And these particular PDF members also are needlessly hateful of other communities without giving reason in a particular post. So the management must have thought that best is to not allow such discussions which will only lead to flaming. Though a few mods themselves and think tanks are also not thoughtful.

Sex slaves ? Is that what Salahuddin learnt when he allowed the Christian women to leave Jerusalem after he defeated the Crusaders ? :)
Please read the comments. Many of those commentors are Western Christians some of whose ancestors would have fought in the Crusades and these commentors admire this Muslim leader from a thousand years ago.

And why didn't you reply for post# 47 where I thought you were misguided so corrected you ?
Don't get me started my friend. You know what I am talking about

Don't get me started my friend. You know what I am talking about

No, I do not know what you are talking about so you must post further for me to respond. After all, you must be democratic that once you have posted a thought on a discussion forum others should have the right to respond, yes ?

No, I do not know what you are talking about so you must post further for me to respond. After all, you must be democratic that once you have posted a thought on a discussion forum others should have the right to respond, yes ?
I know the boundaries of what I can post here. If you wanna debate come to an open forum more so try joining Indian ex Muslims Sameer or Sahil's youtube live or Adam Seeker's live to debate on this topic. They will provide you ample references of sex slavery from Quran. You should join their live to bust them if you think what you are saying is right. Deal?

Or if you really don't know i doubt you have ever read the holy book and about Maale ganimat and "what your right hand possess" references. These are just hints. Lets see if you still wanna pretend to not know..

I know the boundaries of what I can post here. If you wanna debate come to an open forum more so try joining Indian ex Muslims Sameer or Sahil's youtube live or Adam Seeker's live to debate on this topic. They will provide you ample references of sex slavery from Quran. You should join their live to bust them if you think what you are saying is right. Deal?

Or if you really don't know i doubt you have ever read the holy book and about Maale ganimat and "what your right hand possess" references. These are just hints. Lets see if you still wanna pretend to not know..

With one or two exceptions mods here are mostly lenient and progressive. Mullahs are openly called gaandus here. So since you know these ex-Muslims you can invite them here and they can debate including with me. :)

With one or two exceptions mods here are mostly lenient and progressive. Mullahs are openly called gaandus here. So since you know these ex-Muslims you can invite them here and they can debate including with me. :)
Posted some stuff on your profile. Also what do you think was Malayganimat?

I don't know them they are very popular on youtube.

Posted some stuff on your profile. Also what do you think was Malayganimat?

Here is Hazrat Muhammad himself who was given the gift of a Christian slave lady Maria aka Mariyya of Egypt and she had been kept a slave by the Christian governor of Alexandria, Al-Muqawqis. He was the area's governor for the Irani empire and the Iranis then were Zarthushti / Zoroastrian. Islam's messengers went to Alexandria to invite the governor to Islam and he sent Maria to Hazrat Muhammad as a goodwill gift. Either Hazrat Muhammad married her or she was his concubine but she bore him a son and he freed her. :) Though the baby died early he had been named Ibrahim, one of the prophets in Islam. Maria died five years after the baby's death and she died a free woman.

"The death of Ibrahim caused Muhammad to weep."

I don't know them they are very popular on youtube.

OK.

Selfies like the ones done by women in here ?

Do you think Islam is so rigid like the way Taliban think ?

Music is not banned in Quran and Quran is the only one protected by God.

God is not like some one who is rigid as He knows what is main thing and what is not

avoid-sins.jpg

--------------------------

Teach your own Hindu people before teaching Muslim as you dont know our religion, you are supposed to worship just one God if you read your own

"He that does everything for Me, whose supreme object I am, who worships Me, being free from attachment and without hatred to any creature, this man, Arjuna!, comes to Me." Bhagavad Gita 11:55

This one God thing is simple concept for simple people. I am a multiverse guy.🤣

Internet Social Media is exposing True Islam!! Watch ex muslims and counter them if you can!

Only you pajeets consider those exmuslims as some sort of knowledgeable authority who can't be answered by muslims

The reality is that these clowns have been answered by Muslims many times and have been made to run away like rats

You pajeets start worshiping any fraud who talks against Islam. Nothing new in what you said

Only you pajeets consider those exmuslims as some sort of knowledgeable authority who can't be answered by muslims

The reality is that these clowns have been answered by Muslims many times and have been made to run away like rats

You pajeets start worshiping any fraud who talks against Islam. Nothing new in what you said

Wah ! NATO-brainwashed ex-Muslims debating NATO-seeded mullahs on a religion neither of them understood. :rofl:

Really teachings to kill Kafirs and making their wifes and kids sex slave is humanity? Or for that matter compassion towards other religions? I can give you Aayaat after Aayaat to back my claims.
Many Muslims went to the Hill of Wada together with the Messenger of God to see the mujahids off. The Messenger of God stopped there and said to the mujahids, “I advise you to fulfill the orders of God, to keep away from His prohibitions, to treat people who are with you well and do them favors. Fight in the way of God with His name. Do not misuse booty! Do not break your promises! Do not kill little children! Do not kill women and old men! Do not cut down or burn trees! Do not demolish houses! You will find some Christians who have retired into seclusion in churches and worshipping there.

*yes there have been Muslim kings who have killed/maimed/orphaned, but what they did was of their own free will and they will be judged according to it

Many Muslims went to the Hill of Wada together with the Messenger of God to see the mujahids off. The Messenger of God stopped there and said to the mujahids, “I advise you to fulfill the orders of God, to keep away from His prohibitions, to treat people who are with you well and do them favors. Fight in the way of God with His name. Do not misuse booty! Do not break your promises! Do not kill little children! Do not kill women and old men! Do not cut down or burn trees! Do not demolish houses! You will find some Christians who have retired into seclusion in churches and worshipping there.

*yes there have been Muslim kings who have killed/maimed/orphaned, but what they did was of their own free will and they will be judged according to it
Banu Quayreza ke mardon aur bacche who reached puberty ko katle aam karke unki Bewa aur bacchiyon ko laundi bna kar exploit kisne kiya unko bazaaron mein kisne becha? This was done under your rasool's leadership!!

I see your Aalims getting beaten in the debates. I gave some names go to their lives and debate if you got guts.. btw you will be astonished to see these ex muslims popping up all over the world. Is it all Pajeet Yahudi conspiracy?

Back
Top Bottom