What's new

Haqqani urges US to take tougher line on Pakistan

Why was the guy released for nothing? ISI should have traded him for a couple of our innocent prisoners...

Why was the guy released for nothing? ISI should have traded him for a couple of our innocent prisoners...

Diplomatic immunity in reverse.

The US activated diplomatic immunity for a Pakistani Ambassador.

Hussain-Haqqani-1-480x238.jpg

Former Pakistani ambassador to the United States, Hussain Haqqani​

Haqqani o Pakistan Jafar o bengal sadiq o deccan

nange deen, nange adam, nange watan​

You are correct. The only problem is that Pakistan cannot breathe on its own without the US aid ventilator. Both sides know it.

Indeed, Pakistan's economy is in severe need of that $1.84 billion/yr to keep afloat. Most of that aid money ends up in the pockets of our so called leaders. They end up sending the money back to their bank accounts abroad, both sides know that :).

Indeed, Pakistan's economy is in severe need of that $1.84 billion/yr to keep afloat. Most of that aid money ends up in the pockets of our so called leaders. They end up sending the money back to their bank accounts abroad, both sides know that :).

It seems like quite an efficient and cheap way of keeping a nuclear-armed country subservient to US policies, doesn't it? And whose fault is that it continues?

lol, he is American and he worked for them, Good job by Pakistani people too root this guy out.

He and his family cant live in Pakistan now as there is no place for people like him who sell their nations for few $$ ..

good thing is , he is not gonna get 2 meter land for this final rest in Pakistan...

It seems like quite an efficient and cheap way of keeping a nuclear-armed country subservient to US policies, doesn't it? And whose fault is that it continues?

Indeed a very smart move, lanat on us. The only person to blame is us, that we keep electing these imbeciles.

Indeed a very smart move, lanat on us. The only person to blame is us, that we keep electing these imbeciles.

Correct as you are Sir, it is high time that we moved beyond lament and lanat, and actually improve things for a change.

Allowing a pattern of periodic elections at set times is one important thing. Provision of justice without being selective, starting with the big fish, is another. Aligning funding priorities to put more emphasis on education and health is yet another.

hahah chang again advocating for us. haqani said those things which you always say here so not new for you.
and as for as election we are not given a good choice to chose pakistan's are given 2 choices a bad and a worse so some time bad wins some times worse. these whole election drama is failed. as for as pakistan i think a coupe which replaces some patriotic pakistani's on all high posts and a throughout cleaning of the system. until then there is no hope for pakistan through these election's and bringing change in pakistan.

and we must not get angry on haqani what he said. the person who selected him is our presedent.
the Assembly who backed him is still on.
we have Rahman-malik still doing his job. what's the change???
once there govt is out they all will sit out of the country and say things like haqqani.

I am a dual citizen who chose to live in Pakistan despite all the shortcomings, does that mean that I should not be allowed to hold dual office? Does that mean that I am not patriotic? My friend, I consider myself to be more patriotic then a lot of Pakistanis as I have the option to live abroad and decide not to! Dual Nationality is not really the issue as traitors can just as easily r@pe the country and then seek political asylum in England/UAE/USA!

There is no meter in the world which can tell who's patriotic scale is on which level.....

But if you are a patriotic dual national doesn't mean everybody is.... Dual nationality gives an exit strategy to personal who wants to screw with the country... Now tell me can we put our hands on him now?? NO ...why?? because he is US national and anything we do will be blocked by US govt it self to protect its citizen.

in case of political asylum you at least can try to get your citizen back....

2ndly even in companies you can't hold directorship of two rival companies....how can we allow that for a country..... there is some sense behind it....try to find it....

Back
Top Bottom