What's new

Happy Onam to all Mallu's

hehe...Keralathill kaNatha mazhayaanenu kettalo??..Kochi mungiyo??

Kochi not yet.. But raining heavily....... But North kerala is in trouble..... Calcut city was flooded yesterday.....

Kochi not yet.. But raining heavily....... But North kerala is in trouble..... Calcut city was flooded yesterday.....
Thamarasherriyillokke urul pottinnu kettu...
Bangaloreill ippa kurachu naalukalaayi rathriyill mazha peiyunnundu...

Thamarasherriyillokke urul pottinnu kettu...
Bangaloreill ippa kurachu naalukalaayi rathriyill mazha peiyunnundu...

Correction, I just sailed in my car from Palarivattom to edappally......

This is a video of the time when he was a Candidate & needed votes from every nook & corner of India, now that he has become the PM, he don't CARE............

That's the TRUE face of Modi.
Saar, you have basically stated, what I was trying to communicate and shown to them the real evil intentions of Modi :P

Saar, you have basically stated, what I was trying to communicate and shown to them the real evil intentions of Modi :P
Does it still makes him small or reduces is commitment to country.
At least he is innovative, working on various techniques and trying to win his game.
If he can win his game, he surely has ability to win his ambitions.

Thats what we want in center a self made winner, who has ability to make even a fractured and broken organization come together and make a win in almost all sectors.

Does it still makes him small or reduces is commitment to country.
At least he is innovative, working on various techniques and trying to win his game.
If he can win his game, he surely has ability to win his ambitions.

Thats what we want in center a self made winner, who has ability to make even a fractured and broken organization come together and make a win in almost all sectors.
RahulG can do all of this and more.

RahulG can do all of this and more.
Ya RahulG proved himself with 40+ seats.
Couldnt see any strategy any plan or any charisma.
All I remember is his big smile when Sonia was accepting defeat.

Name, Party or Background doesnt matter, what matters at this hour is who can deliver a win keeping country united and progressive.

Ya RahulG proved himself with 40+ seats.
Couldnt see any strategy any plan or any charisma.
All I remember is his big smile when Sonia was accepting defeat.

Name, Party or Background doesnt matter, what matters at this hour is who can deliver a win keeping country united and progressive.
But secularism?

Back
Top Bottom