What's new

Happy Independence Day to Subcontinent(India- Pakistan).

I am interested to know, is Balochistan, celebrating Independance day, as same day as India....

WTF?
Balouchistan is a part of PAKISTAN we celebrate our independence day today 14TH AUGUST!Also when do the sikhs celebrate the golden temples and khalistan?assam where they hoisted PAKISTANI FLAG?Moaists,naxalites and others?

Yaar, ye do din Jashn -e - Azadi ke Liye Chhod do.....And I promise we will again start fighting on 16th August regarding Kashmir, Baluchistan and Punjab..Till Then ITS HAPPY INDEPENDENCE...Happy Pakistan Day to My Pakistani brothers and sister.

I am interested to know, is Balochistan, celebrating Independance day, as same day as India....

well the fact is no they don't they call it black day

Baita kia ziada pee li thi. Nashai mai lag rahai ho. Ziada na pia karo yeh health kai liye acha nahi hai. Banda ban bhi ho jata hai. :)

Ainda piye baghair post karna. Thanks.

WTF?
Balouchistan is a part of PAKISTAN we celebrate our independence day today 14TH AUGUST!Also when do the sikhs celebrate the golden temples and khalistan?assam where they hoisted PAKISTANI FLAG?Moaists,naxalites and others?

Just like how the Indians dont know about Balouchistan you dont know about "Khalistan". You can see India Independence parades around America with MANY Sikhs in the mix. They are one of the most patriotic Indians. Dont believe me? Look at the Indian army and their numbers and take in mind they make only 2% of the Indian population.
:wave:

Just like how the Indians dont know about Balouchistan you dont know about "Khalistan". You can see India Independence parades around America with MANY Sikhs in the mix. They are one of the most patriotic Indians. Dont believe me? Look at the Indian army and their numbers and take in mind they make only 2% of the Indian population.
:wave:

in California and Canada many Sikhs residing here, migrated from Punjab and they are pro Khalistani, you can come to Gurudawaras and see the pictures of militants killed by Indian police/army.

But I think Khalistan movement is more or less finished.:cheers:

Tauheed ka Naara ha, Umeed ka Parcham ha
Apni meri Dharti, Apna Mera Mausam hai
Iss Khhak pe main Qurbaan, Iss ki hi Deewani hun

Main Pakistani Hun..
Main Pakistani Hun..

In Paak Fizaon main gunjay gi meri Dhaarkan
Chamkay gi meri chokhat, mehkay ga mera aangan
Main Apnay Buzurgo k, Khwabon ki Nishani hun

Main Pakistani Hun...:pakistan:
Main Pakistani Hun... :pakistan:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
––––•((((-•PAKISTAN ZINDABA•-)))•––––
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

in California and Canada many Sikhs residing here, migrated from Punjab and they are pro Khalistani, you can come to Gurudawaras and see the pictures of militants killed by Indian police/army.

But I think Khalistan movement is more or less finished.:cheers:

Yes I have heard of the onces in Cali, but not in NYC..The core Khalistani supporters are from Cali and some parts of Canada. But most are not supporters.

boss ek baat yaad rakhna

indian ka naam izaat se liya karo kyoki tumre papa, dada ,or un ke dada, bhi indian the

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nahi bhaya hum gao mata ko kat ka khatay hain. iss liay iss ghalat fehmi main na rehna.

and SHUT UP and GET LOST.

kameenay pan ki inteha ha

boss ek baat yaad rakhna

indian ka naam izaat se liya karo kyoki tumre papa, dada ,or un ke dada, bhi indian the

If you will stop posting crap then I think nobody will, you started trolling check post #21, period

Back
Top Bottom