What's new

Happy Independence Day to Subcontinent(India- Pakistan).

Break the Silence

Reaction score
As all of you guys knows, the next two days are very -very special to both of countries. Both of Countries earned their Independence by Supreme sacrifices made by our beloved Freedom fighters.. They had givrn their "present" to make the " future" of next generation a btter place.They gave up their lives for us. It has been 63 years since we earned our Freedom..And these two days always remind us of great warriors who dreamed of a free life.

Well, If we talk about present, The time is tough for both of countries..Pakistan and India both are facing threat of terrorism and apart from this.Natural disasters are making this time more painful.
Whatever you can term it- but there is something in the people of these countries that always makes them strong enough to tackle every bad times.
And this is very much clarified by following lines by respected Allama Iqbal-
Kuchh baat hai ki hasti mitee nahin humari....

Sadiyon raha hai dushman, daur-e-zamana humara

And the best part of story is - Both countries despite of having many differences in relations shares a common Cultural and historical heritage.
In the end, I just want to say-
"Dooriyan sarhadon se dilon tak aa gayi hai, lekin haunsle kam nahi hue hai,
wo din bhi aayega jab har taraf Aman aur pyar ka sama hoga.."

I wish the differences between both Nation will be end soon...and their will be only love and peace ...

Happy Independence Day to Pakistan- 14 August

Happy Independence day to India- 15 August

india-pakistan-flags.jpg

Happy Independenceday to all my Indo-Pakistani Friends..
:cheers:

thats make me some smile yes Happy Independence Day to Subcontinent

Its hard to imagine the people who once fought together for their freedom will one day be on each others throats for the smallest reasons. The young generation must be reminded of our shared heritage and the shared battle for freedom that we fought. Back then, there was no India or no Pakistan but only the great thirst for freedom and to get rid of the colonial shadow on our land. I hope the new generation references back to those times when they think about the other country rather than viewing the subcontinent through the lens of lesser issues like Kashmir etc. Hope one day we can celebrate our Birthday's together and truly satisfy the visions of our forefathers. Happy Independence day to all :)

Happy Independence day to both the nations,may our disparities be removed,may we all reside in peace.
:cheers:

Nothing is sweeter than independence. Someone amongst us (the elephants in the room) are being denied their Independence Days.

Kashmir Zindabad !

Browsing kartay huway yeh Dua, padhna ko mili. Aap bhi padhiyey or Sar dhuniyey.. :lol:

Azadi K Din Par Meri Dua Hai K
Allah Ap Ko Qua'id Ki AQal
Iqbal Ki Shakal
Liaqat Ki Sherwani
Fatima Ki Jawani
Nehru Ki Chal
Or
Gandhi Ji K Baal De

Last edited:
Aik zara jazbati tehreer bhi dekhiyey ..

Shayed Jashne Azaadi par

Abba Tum ne

Bhayya ki ek kaapi lekar

Kuch acche se naare

Aur kuch pyaare pyaare geet likhe the

Azaadi ke,Yakjahti ke,Hubbe watan ke,

AAJ

Us kaapi ka mujh ko ek waraq

Gahr ke bikhre saman me mila

Jis par Aap ne ye likha hai

Hindu,Muslim,Sikh,Isaai!

Aapas me hain………

Aapas me hain………

Us ke aage Aap ne jane kya likha tha

Bhige bhige,phaile phaile,madham madham,lafzon ko main

Dekho kab se ghoor raha hu

Lekin Abba

Ab to unka padhana bhi na mumkin hai

Kyu ki in par

Khoon Apka phail gaya hai!!!!!

Browsing kartay huway yeh Dua, padhna ko mili. Aap bhi padhiyey or Sar dhuniyey.. :lol:

Azadi K Din Par Meri Dua Hai K
Allah Ap Ko Qua'id Ki AQal
Iqbal Ki Shakal
Liaqat Ki Sherwani
Fatima Ki Jawani
Nehru Ki Chal
Or
Gandi Ji K Baal De

could you please make a correction in your post? Its Gandhi Ji... Thanks

Happy Independence day to all!!!

Back
Top Bottom