What's new

Happy Independence Day (Pakistan).

Wahan mein nay suna hay Hindu aj bhi dolphin khatey hain as medicine?
Kiya sach hay?
Haan yaar aur masala hum se hi le kar jaate hain.
Just kidding yaar. Pata nahiin khate hain ya nahiin. Wese scissor bridge ke paas hi inka saadhu baila hai darya ke beech main jo bohot hi khoobsurat hai. Sindh govt. har saal laakho budget deti hai inhe development ke liye.

کیا یہ سوگ پر آئے ہیں؟ پاکستان کے ہر خوشی کے موقع پر ان کا "دھر فٹے منہ"" ہی ہوا ہوتا ہے

14040035_327705054234657_320509828435780225_n.jpg

Main last night live deakh rahi thi. It pissed me off. Forcefully attended the ceremony and you watch the part when they asked to hoist the flag. Oh my goodness. Is Se Acha tha yeh ceremony attended he Nahi karta.

LMAO , lol I am not that old yaar , actually I m not even half way to that , but that is funny pic .
@Moonlight Lady where the hell you find that chacha G . :woot::woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::enjoy::enjoy:

Hahaha. This chacha had to visit us before I draw blood here. Lol :lol:. Where have you been?

Sorry . i am late. (was busy with those survey sheets i'm gonna submit tomorrow).. but i wish all the Pakistani member's of PDF Happy Independence day. :D ..

and to all Indian members ; Happy independence day in Advance.

Good look with assignment. :D

Happy independance to you as well sister.

BTW is it 69th or 70?
I am really puzzled

Thanks. 69 years has been completed and 70th year started. Today Pakistan is 69 years and 1 day old.

You dont have to waste your time for something that never will happen:D
Someone like you would have said 1200 yrs ago too so there are always people who try to predict future.
Because if the british did not come and divide subcontinent..it would be united under the same rule.

Someone like you would have said 1200 yrs ago too.
Because if the british did not come and divide subcontinent..it would be united under the same rule.

That is what I said .
Dreams wont change the history .
And Brits accidently did a good job ..Sorry to say that but the situations of ME
proved it.

Tush tush tush. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Pakistan won the match with playing an excellent game.
Once again beat England on 14 August.

Congratulations Pakistan. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :smitten::smitten::yahoo::yahoo:

Indeed. What a day today has been
Already celebrations were great and with this victory it has become the perfect independence day....

Our Indian neighbours should join us in this victory.. Pakistan beating england in england with dominance on 14 august is just perfect. You could not ask for more.

That is what I said .
Dreams wont change the history .
And Brits accidently did a good job ..Sorry to say that but the situations of ME
proved it.

Then how come you claim partition is a tragedy...so now you are licking your own spit, a usual trait of Indians on pdf.
You did not go far...This is called hypocrisy and self contradiction.
Partition an unparallel tragedy in human history .:(

14th Augusf aur Pakistan Haar jaye? Naa'.

14th August is Pakistan's day. :woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Indeed. What a day today has been
Already celebrations were great and with this victory it has become the perfect independence day....

Our Indian neighbours should join us in this victory.. Pakistan beating england in england with dominance on 14 august is just perfect. You could not ask for more.

That sixxxxxx. :yahoo::yahoo:
The ending was perfect. Indeed a perfect independence day.
Hope we will one day matches too.

14th Augusf aur Pakistan Haar jaye? Naa'.

14th August is Pakistan's day. :woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

That sixxxxxx. :yahoo::yahoo:
The ending was perfect. Indeed a perfect independence day.
Hope we will one day matches too.

Yep. Perfect way to end the match. Perfect day.

Yep if we win the odi then we win the tour.. England is trying a new system where you can decide who wins the tour based upon points system...

4 for each test victory

2 for each odi win

1 for t20.

With the test series tied its 8-8

So if we win the odi series even 3-2 then our points will be

14-12

We take the tour.

Its a new system.

Then how come you claim partition is a tragedy...so now you are licking your own spit, a usual trait of Indians on pdf.
You did not go far...This is called hypocrisy and self contradiction.

I would still stay partition was indeed a tragedy .
Then it was one nation .Situations and circumstances was different

But through a modern Indian perspective we would say Brits did a nice job for Republic of India .British India and Republic of Indian both are very different .
And Indians like me wouldnt share any relation with that partition era .
And current situation in ME changed our views .
You cant blame us for it .

Now we wont even welcome you even if such a possibility arise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom