What's new

HAppY Dussera Everyone....

I think Navratri and Dushera are more like cultural programs than religious for generation like us.

I like Dandiya, and seeing the putla dahan of Ravan.

17metbips1.jpg

Bipasha during durga puja at a south kokata pandal.yesterday. reached there a little late. :p

drool drool :hang2::hang2:

Went to ISC Abu Dhabi with a few friends last Thursday on a dandia function. Now i know what it was about.

Happy Dussehra to all.

May the truth prevails over false.

May the light conquer darkness.

Happy Dussera :)
One of my Hindu friend was fasting yesterday... I believe its for the same purpose

Happy dussehra to all,Our neighbours are hindus,got nice sweets from them ..:smitten:

Happy dussehra to everyone. The day is still not over yet as according to Hindu timings etc., the day starts and ends at 4am and it is still 15 minutes left in that.

Please Don't call Ravan a 'Demon'... He was one of the most Intelligent, knowledgeable Rulers(even more than Lord Ram itself)..

He was also one of the Kind hearted ruler... The citizens of his country loved him too...

He was the great Admirer of Shiv..

Because of his single misdeed he is known as evil...

even after the war, Lord Ram Himself requested GOD to place this person in heaven

yep i also heard that raman knew all the vedas and was the biggest devotee of shiva all the time.

Interesting! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom