What's new

Happy Defence Day (Youm-e-difa)

Thank you and respect for the Shaheed/soldiers who put their life's in danger for our future Happy Defence Day Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
947251-image-1441366745.jpg

Helmet of Major Aziz Bhatti (Shaheed)
1.jpg

Militia of AJK at left and a soldier firing at enemies (BRB canal) :pakistan:
7.jpg

12.jpg

Captured tanks of India
16.jpg

AJK
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
@django @Zibago @Mentee @Moonlight @Arsalan
@PaklovesTurkiye @LA se Karachi @I S I

295cb556fb4cfa7465a25b8d013a0582.jpg

Pakistan Zinadabad. Pakisatani soldiers Paindabad...:pakistan:

Today I came to knew very very special news that 2 PAF pilots in training broke all defences of USA ABRAM LINCON Aircraft carier

Just watching live show on people's opinion how the soldiers kicked Indian soldier's arses in battle , amazing stories

Haha Nice found, so thats when Jugnis meets Pakistan Army !

@ all indians and a pakistanis might be off topic, but heart touching !

Quite an interesting video , general folks do have a neutral feeling, but secret missions (RAW) and unresolved issue of Kashmir have just ruined an otherwise a very normal border relation

3 wars were not necessary nor the imprisonment of people in Kashmir but there are still kind people no doubt

The involvement of RAW in karachi/Baluchistan has really pulled the wrong kind of strings in Pakistanis

What can one imagine when Spy is caught from Baluchistan and then Bombings in region and then what happened in Karachi

Otherwise the average person tried best to close the bridge by culture / student or other exchanges, just the Kashmir thing just stick out always

Also due to growing extremism (intolerance as they call it) it is becoming difficult for moderate voices to be heard in india

But nice share

But since it is Sep 6th I am grateful to the folks who served the nation first normal ties can only happens when Kashmir is freed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom