What's new

Happy Birthday to Pakistan Defence Forum (PDF)

1146480_230427763771630_186415074_n.jpg

Well done PDF, as a Pakistani, I'm proud of being a member of this site. I still remember how I came to PDF, I was doing a thesis on Pakistan and India relations back in 2007-2008 in my final year and whenever I tried to google anything related to the thesis, I always ended up being at PDF.. That was the time I first started reading PDF regularly and after 2 - 3 years of staying as a regular guest, I finally decided to join the forum and start contributing to this great site in whatever possible way I could.

Today, PDF is a healthy part of my daily life, may this site and our country flourish together in coming years.. :pakistan:

Well done PDF, as a Pakistani, I'm proud of being a member of this site. I still remember how I came to PDF, I was doing a thesis on Pakistan and India relations back in 2007-2008 in my final year and whenever I tried to google anything related to the thesis, I always ended up being at PDF.. That was the time I first started reading PDF regularly and after 2 - 3 years of staying as a regular guest, I finally decided to join the forum and start contributing to this great site in whatever possible way I could.

Same here...I used to google up info about the Army and AF and Pakistan in general and PDF link always came up...

Happy Birthday PDF,Guys,you have again given me a bright idea,I will prepare a special report as a gift for PDF..But I ask you all what type of report which you all will like to enjoy to read?

--Pakistan's past
--How PDF faced ups and downs and run successfully.
--Pakistan of past and Pakistan today
--Pakistan Independence and security
--Pakistan defence forum administration and member's relationship
@WebMaster @Last Hope @Secur @balixd @Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Awesome and others..?

PDF was officially launched on the 14th August 2005. It marks the day when a community was created for the discourse of respectable discussions on defence, politics, and world affairs.

Shout out to all the PDF Veterans and all those who have been part of this great forum.

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

:D Webby should I tell him about the initial UPS opsss and downs ;)

By the way bow down to me as well :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY PDF

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday PDF... And thank you @WebMaster for giving this opportunity.... Love being here

PDF was officially launched on the 14th August 2005. It marks the day when a community was created for the discourse of respectable discussions on defence, politics, and world affairs.

Shout out to all the PDF Veterans and all those who have been part of this great forum.

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

Slave Defence said:
what do you mean?:blink:
@Awesome, @WebMaster know what I mean ;)

shukar ha tum nay awesome ki bigree hoi boothi nahi dekhi thee us wakt :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom