Introducing Russian Defence Forum.

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Russian Defence Forum

AFP_EastNews-parade-468.jpg

A new Russian Defence Forum has been created in PDF so we need all russians on the forum and anyone interested in russian military developments to contribute their time and knowledge to the development of this section so that we can have access to more in depth analysis and information regarding russia's military and defence industry.

@Manticore @Aeronaut @WebMaster
It may be a good idea to transfer some threads related to the Russian Military over here from the military forum just to get this section going and to make it look attractive. Maybe @vostok and @senheiser can dig them up and notify you guys about which ones to move. Its just a thought on my part.

Last edited:
This section has been created after noticing an increased number of Russian members as well as the new weapon systems coming from Russia.

Please note that this section is subject to strict forum rules, any members violating rules can be locked out of this section or threads as defined by the forum rules.

Enjoy the new section.

Russian Defence Forum

AFP_EastNews-parade-468.jpg

A new Russian Defence Forum has been created in PDF so we need all russians on the forum and anyone interested in russian military developments to contribute their time and knowledge to the development of this section so that we can have access to more in depth analysis and information regarding russia's military and defence industry.

@Manticore @Aeronaut @WebMaster
It may be a good idea to transfer some threads related to the Russian Military over here from the military forum just to get this section going and to make it look attractive. Maybe @vostok and @senheiser can dig them up and notify you guys about which ones to move. Its just a thought on my part.
Kalashnikov AK-12 assault rifle (Russia)
Can the PAK DA outperform the B-2?
Yak 130 advance trainer + light attack aircraft
Fighter, ahead of time MiG-31
In Russia begins development perspective military transport aircraft PAK TA
Russia challenges US to friendly tank competition
New Russian destroyer design called Leader
T-99 Armata MBT production to start in 2016
Russian Special Forces
I would have no objection if in this section were also topics on Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine, and Bulgaria. Unless it is against the rules.

Last edited:
@Aeronaut @WebMaster
Can you give avatar to Russian Defence Forum?
I have some variants
thuuMsWI.jpg
EyO134Wu.jpg
vTl3ssv3.jpg
Dww0j1kW.jpg
R8e0iR61.jpg
R73SB7xd.jpg
4lgtc1bD.jpg
Ph3Fe28k.jpg
RYz86oxR.jpg
ofOKJ8WR.jpg

tell me if I need to make pictures with another resolution or another pictures