What's new

Russia in 2013 exported military products at a record $ 15.74 billion dollars

vostok

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Russia in 2013 exported military products at a record $ 15.74 billion dollars, said Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev submitted to the State Duma of the annual report of the government.
According to him, " over the past years, the government stepped up financial support for the military- industrial complex , now we are starting to get a return on those investments. Volume of production, which is produced in the defense industry , increased by 13.5% , on separate branches (it electronics, aerospace industry ) growth is even more significant - up to a quarter. "
Medvedev noted that "system of state defense order became more modern . Its volume compared with 2012 increased by 1.6 times . I must admit that so much of new technology the Russian army has not received for 25 years. Made plans to equip our strategic forces , I specifically wanted to emphasize this , the supply of equipment for the aerospace defense and ballistic missiles. In this sense, the protection of our country is in safe hands . And we get rid of the chronic problems in the industry , I mean missed order's deadlines. Now we established liability , the control systems, works fund of advanced research . "
ЦАМТО / Новости / Россия в 2013 году экспортировала продукции военного назначения на рекордную сумму в 15,74 млрд долларов

we need to export even more arms in the future like 100 billion, the world needs weapons to ensure no regime is possible anymore by wicked western colonizers

Back
Top Bottom