What's new

Happy Birthday to Pakistan Defence Forum (PDF)

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PDF was officially launched on the 14th August 2005. It marks the day when a community was created for the discourse of respectable discussions on defence, politics, and world affairs.

Shout out to all the PDF Veterans and all those who have been part of this great forum.

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

140792715_253a86a1b4_z.jpg

Congratulations to PDF for a great success in last 8 years. I believe We are the number one defence forum of South Asia. May it be the number one defence forum in the world! I must congratulate WebMaster, Awesome and the whole PDF staff for working day and night to make it come true

Happy Birthday to PDF and Pakistan!

Happy Birthday PDF,Guys,you have again given me a bright idea,I will prepare a special report as a gift for PDF..But I ask you all what type of report which you all will like to enjoy to read?

--Pakistan's past
--How PDF faced ups and downs and run successfully.
--Pakistan of past and Pakistan today
--Pakistan Independence and security
--Pakistan defence forum administration and member's relationship
@WebMaster @Last Hope @Secur @balixd @Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Awesome and others..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday PDF,Guys,you have again given me a bright idea,I will prepare a special report as a gift for PDF..But I ask you all what type of report which you all will like to enjoy to read?

--Pakistan's past
@WebMaster @Last Hope @Secur @balixd @Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Awesome and others..?

Just enjoy!

--Pakistan's past

Ways to improve the forum to make it internet's number one source of information on Pakistani politics and defense issues with world's best Pakistani Think Tanks who occasionally work on finely detailed reports and publish it under banner of Pakistan Defence.

Just enjoy!

This is my way of enjoyment,awesome,this is not a work for me....if you want me to write on other topic then I can...!!I hope that you will not mind..:ashamed:

Ways to improve the forum to make it internet's number one source of information on Pakistani politics and defense issues with world's best Pakistani Think Tanks who occasionally work on finely detailed reports and publish it under banner of Pakistan Defence.

Thank you sir,but I have already given suggestions in GHQ as instructed..:D

Back
Top Bottom