What's new

happy birthday to levina

Status
Not open for further replies.
less than ten, really... was with some, never spoke to some... but flirted with many...

huzoor, shouldn't that be your effort?? but you may choose to read kingmamba's fine thread... "self improvement thread"... which is dedicated to such matters... i have contributed my bit.

10... thats a good no... both messi and tendulkar wear 10 no. jersey... and i like this no. too..
so tell me how u start doing it.. i mean flirting and all.. hw u approach the girl..

yaa. i know...it had to be my effort but ek dost hi.to dusre ke kaam aata hai... thats why i asked u...
and who.is this king mamba... give me the link... i need a lot of improvements i guess.... i guess i need to loose some wright before approaching girls...:P

'Happy Birthday'....'Piranaal Aashamsakal'...@levina
Thanks!! :-)
Levina ji seems really popular with guys on this forum. Mr. Levina angry? :D btw happy 40th birthday :)
jealous?? R u?? :lol:
Mr.Levina is a cool guy fortunately.
And 40th bday??? Who's??urs??? :haha:

Happy B'day............

Why don't people wish me a happy B'day????:(
When's ur bday?? :-)
We will give you bday bumps...:lol:

@levina, did you know......

328c29a7f3683be7d3a5437b6b2344e0.jpg

:partay:
Anyway, Happy Birthday! May you live a million years. :-)
Lol
Nooohhh!
Not a million just another 41yrs...that'll be enough. :-)

Happy Birthday. :raise:
Thanks hon!!! :)

happy b'day @levina
enjoy ur day
I did!! :-)
Thank you!!
Good to see u back.

Wish you a happy 56th birthday Levina ji.. :D
Yeah just one year less than your 'S:P
:lol:
Thanks Seiko!! :-)

Happy Birthday ! :partay:
Hey lil bro!!
Thank you!! :-)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and in my particular experience that fury is abundantly present in scorned scorpio women!

With that said, i wish you a very happy birthday! May providence give you the strength to suffocate plenty more men with your passion! :agree:

385077_210692912336327_100001868584970_498282_1065820701_n.jpg
Yeah thats what I am..a scorpion!
Lol.
Thanks for ur wishes!! :)

Last edited:
:hitwall:

what is your political allegiance?? what is your age??

besides, i am not married.
He's in his early 20s :)
Happy Birthday!!

Enjoy it to the fullest.
cake-girl-smiley.gif

free-ecards-Her_Birthday-Scorpio_Birthday_Girl-2883.jpg

P.S. : You don't have to go and fight any of the ISIS or US US...!

Just release the scorpions.And we'll advertise that those are all the female scorpions.

An eternal damnation for them, in the waiting.
Hehe...U just gave up a heads up to ISIS guys. :)

@levina ji; A Very Happy Birthday to you!
But don't take me too seriously............. :)
Thanks!
Err but what exactly did you mean??

Jai Ram Ji ki @levina behna.

Janmdin ki dhero badhaaiyaan :D
Hey bro!
So good to see you. :-)
Thanks for ur wishes.

yaa. i know...it had to be my effort but ek dost hi.to dusre ke kaam aata hai... thats why i asked u...
and who.is this king mamba... give me the link... i need a lot of improvements i guess.... i guess i need to loose some wright before approaching girls...:P

king-mamba is a pakistani member, and seems quite experienced a playboy. :D

in this thread... ( Self Improvement thread ), he gives a superb intro... my contribution starts with post# 95... ( Self Improvement thread | Page 7 ) on page 7...

10... thats a good no... both messi and tendulkar wear 10 no. jersey... and i like this no. too..
so tell me how u start doing it.. i mean flirting and all.. hw u approach the girl..

other than what king-mamba and i have contributed there, i will add some new points there, which i remembered because of your questions... :-) so come join the discussion there, and contribute.

jealous?? R u?? :lol:
Mr.Levina is a cool guy fortunately.
And 40th bday??? Who's??urs??? :haha:

the person who asked you about "jealous" must be certainly jealous.

When's ur bday?? :-)
We will give you bday bumps...:lol:

ah, well... i never saw the point of "bday bumps"... i don't know if you are talking about the same thing... it seems to be torture, really... done by a strangely vengeful crowd... holding the birthday boy in the air, face up... all limbs stretched out... and then, people invited from the crowd to kick the birthday boy very hard upwards onto his bottom... the unfortunate fellow is brought to the point of tears, but has to smile because it is "happy birthday"... strange tradition...

by the way, people are talking about your scorpio sign... so, when you are among your female friends, you can watch the "bichchu" song from the shahrukh film, chamatkar. :-) it is a fun song.

Last edited:
My Birthday wishes to were heart-felt, sincere and serious.
Do not take anything else that I say seriously....... :)
You sound gentlemanly and there's no reason why I would misunderstand any of your posts or take 'em serioulsy in your lexicon. :)
Iam sending your a Cake by hands of SANTA CLAUSE
View attachment 137984
Thanks!
And it feels like X-mas already. :-)
@levina
Happy Birthday Lady!
View attachment 137987
May God Bless You!
Thanks you! :)
View attachment 137992 View attachment 137993 View attachment 137994

@levina Happy birthday Mam.....Sorry for wishing too late...
Oh you made up for that with so many cupcakes. :)
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom