What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to our beloved Saudi Arabia.

@Yzd-Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Mosamania @Arabian Knight @JUBA

Flag-Pins-Saudi-Arabia-Pakistan.jpg

saudi-arabia-map.jpg

pakistan_map.png

You are very welcome bro. Long live the Saudi Arabian-Pakistani friendship and brotherhood:tup:

205840.jpg

62846_1556.jpg

38723_36801.jpg

73209_4488.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From when Slaves have rights to demand :omghaha:

02e5d43e-3560-4e5a-a187-31444f95a877_16x9_600x338.jpg

I demand taking an action against this creature @Aeronaut

thats complete characteristic of Saudi garebia :angel:

u forgot saudi arabia:omghaha:

i agree!! aeronaut pls make this guy happy as u always did:partay:

p.s where is the pic? i mean i hope the women in the pic are still alive:lol: no kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
This is modern era slavery in which Arubs think they are Free but in reality they are slave of Zionist Master .:sniper:

You mean " Since when " right? Well, the Master vs Slaves culture isn't inherited in our bloods, but surely others were born genetically inferior. Best thing they could do is big-talk behind the screen, nothing more or less.

By the way, How's the basement dude? :lol:

This is modern era slavery in which Arubs think they are Free but in reality they are slave of Zionist Master .:sniper:

LoLz. The Modern Slavery is called " MENTAL OCCUPATION " I think our boys had proven how mentally occupied they are :omghaha: :rofl:

yeah they did! ;)

im trying to stay on topic but im ready to prove ur wrong;)

This is not Your Mullahstan chithool named Iran or female foeticide India, leave the topic Please. If you feel that something in your mouth you want to spill then feel free to open a new thread, at the moment we are celebrating our national day.:coffee:

for the same reason that all human beings and all peace loving nations and anti-zionist people love u , i love u 2:laughcry:

Good lord! So, you no longer are interested in killing us? Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom